Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > adios      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Timbuckedtwo
Msg: 7
adiosPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Hey Elke,,,it's NOT "I am A immigrant" but rather "I am AN immigrant. Two marks off for poor spelling. How does the saying go??? Don't chuck stones in glass houses or something along those lines... tsking you.
 ladyc4
Msg: 11
adios
Posted: 8/11/2008 4:34:09 PM
OP,
Most likely she met somebody with whom she felt a stronger connection, maybe even someone she met in the course of real life activities.
Why would you delete your profile over something like this? The name of the game in Adventures in Modern Dating is "get tough or die"...
You had an interesting epenpal thing going and she lost interest or transferred her interest elsewhere. This is not the end of the world! Keep

Cindy O
 tam879
Msg: 13
view profile
History
adios
Posted: 8/12/2008 12:19:01 AM
Don`t close your account just yet buddy. Just last week I was chatting with this nice looking woman and I started to have some kind of feeling towards her. I talked to her during a long weekend up here in Canada and I thought that things were great. I went to work the next day and came home and bingo she left me a message saying she`d like to see my paintings etc. but she closed her account and I had no way of contacting her. I felt like I lost someone special but hell I only messaged with her for a few days. So, it happened to me also.
I am not taking things on this site seriously and just throwing my net out there again. Hey, I`ve met a couple of people from this site and although nothing came of it I still had some bites. So, just keep fishing and look at it as fun and games til you find the one you like and can trust. Do Not give your heart away just yet til you meet that person you like so much.
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > adios