Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Believe it or not, it works      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 rockchick24/7
Msg: 2
Believe it or not, it worksPage 1 of 1    
All in the space of under 3 weeks huh?

Good Lord people....whatever happened to taking things one step at a time????
 Wildman46
Msg: 3
Believe it or not, it works
Posted: 8/12/2008 7:59:58 AM
Yet your profile says you're single.

A man you met less than 3 weeks ago( whom you could not love more), Is now moving half way across the country to be closer to you, because you two are planning a future together.

Op did you actually meet this guy in person yet, Or is all this falling in love happening online?. Are you waiting for him to move to your city before meeting IRL?. How much time if any, had you actually spent face to face with the love of your life in the last 3 weeks?.

Call me a tad jaded, But I would wait awhile before sending out those wedding invitations. But good luck with that.

billcinningham
Msg: 5
Believe it or not, it works
Posted: 9/10/2009 12:04:02 AM
This is so much you! How sad and pathetic, no wonder you do the things you do to people! 3 weeks! Now, after 3 weeks of marriage to another sucker, the REAL you shines like never before. You are a nutcase, a real wacko! Ha...this cheered me up so fast! Ha! Ha! Ha! WTF is wrong with your head and your heart? You hurt so many people, I hope he didn't have kids that met you! You are mean, cruel and calculating! Horrible! Absolutely horrible
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Believe it or not, it works