Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Recipes and Cooking  > Helpfull tips      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 JustKelly70
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Helpfull tipsPage 1 of 1    
Hate being here , many friends have been banned, Friggin cooking section, Anyhoo I have experimented on the BBQ, Put a pan of water under what your cooking, catches the grease, and keeps things moist, Win Win, situation, Try it and enjoy...

Feel free to add any helpfull suggestions...
 pupdaddy12003
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Helpfull tips
Posted: 8/13/2008 5:36:13 PM
Naughti...what color is your baking sheet? A lot of the darker ones will burn the bottom of a cookie before a shiny one, there are also double layer baking sheets that have an air layer in between them to insulate the bottom of some cookies. I've never seen a 9x13 pan built like that for brownies yet.
 JustKelly70
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Helpfull tips
Posted: 8/13/2008 5:42:25 PM
As King of the hill would say were talking propane..lol, I Just put a small pan, foot square maybe full of water, Really saves on checking all the time, cooks evenly, really good..Oh ya messages this short cant be posted.
Show ALL Forums  > Recipes and Cooking  > Helpfull tips