Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Clothing Optional Campgrounds, ever tried them?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 smhrgs3000
Msg: 1
Clothing Optional Campgrounds, ever tried them?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
There are five, clothing optional campgrounds within afternoon drivign range of the Kansas City area. Have you ever camped one, and if so, what was your experience?
Would you consider it a pssible place to go for a camping date? I'm curious, and would love to hear your feedback.
 Miss W
Msg: 2
Clothing Optional Campgrounds, ever tried them?
Posted: 8/15/2008 10:01:09 AM
^^I agree with FunChick.
I have a friend who is a nudist and she goes, but I don't think she does so on a "date". I admire her inhibitions, but I wouldn't myself.
 Xcen
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 8/15/2008 10:29:52 AM

Just had to open the OP's profile,,,,,,,,,,,yep,,,He is male.
 Seafarer227
Msg: 4
Posted: 8/15/2008 11:31:13 AM
If you woke up in the woods naked with scratches all over your back and Vaseline all over your rear, would you tell anyone about it?
 smhrgs3000
Msg: 5
Posted: 8/15/2008 12:00:15 PM
I'm finding it facinating that everyone who's posted so far, reads "clothing optional", and responds to "totally nude". Is everyone so terrified at the thought of someone else in the campground being topless, or maybe even naked? Duh. Has anyone ever been to Marti Gra? Did you survive it?
Optional means just that. Really no different than a clothing optional beach, except less sand, way less tan lines, and when it gets chilly at night, everyone gets dressed. Oh, and NO SAND IN YOUR SKIVIES, grinding away at your privates all day, lol.
 smhrgs3000
Msg: 6
Posted: 8/15/2008 12:09:07 PM
LMAO. If you're afraid of others "guessing your true gender", or "assessing your credentials", then it's probably not the place for you fellas to go to, lol. Hmm, I wonder................

Funny, but after spending less than an hour at any nude, or clothing optional resort, beach, or campground, you'll honestly wonder why anyone, ever, made such a fuss about it. It's just so UNPRETENTOUS , comfortbale, , and natural. Perhaps the rest of the world knows something we don't?
 Dumpling-Girl
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 8/16/2008 2:20:38 PM
The question is, why does Kansas City have such a high concentration of clothing optional places. Does it have a higher than average concentration of nudists?

And if you haven't been to clothing optional places before, you may be picturing it to be more aesthetically pleasing than it is in reality. It is more about the freedom to be nude yourself, than about the view.
 smhrgs3000
Msg: 8
Posted: 8/17/2008 4:16:11 PM
It's becoming apparent that few single folks in this part of the country are even aware of the ground swell of support for both naturism, and the Burning Man" events;
http://www.burningman.com/
Kind of ironic too, because it's basically about tolerence, respect for nature, learning and supporting one another, and sharing diverse spirituality without judging.
JudyISuny), you couldn't be more incorrect. I already have a date for this event.
The two people who are familiar with these events, interested in attending, and have contacted me off line, are both from out of state, both female and both willing to either fly, or drive all night, just to attend another one. They're also familiar with not ridiculing anything they don't understand, or havent' tried. Can't wait to meet them both. But then, that's the beauty of these events. Not the nudity, but the people you meet. Uncommon, fun loving, and sincere.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Clothing Optional Campgrounds, ever tried them?