Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Kudos Pics      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CynicalKnight
Msg: 10
Kudos PicsPage 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I left in a bit of a hurry Sunday night and never had a chance to thank everyone for all the great food and meal preparation/clean-up that took place! I also wanted to say thanks so much to the organizers and the huge amount of work and enthusiasm they poured into planning this get-together.

Enjoying the pictures!
 Speshul_K
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Kudos Pics
Posted: 8/19/2008 2:51:20 PM
Hi everyone! Thanks so much to everyone who made this a fantastic weekend! Speshul thanks to our hosts for all the work they did. Bad and Lookin you two ladies rock! I hope I can attend your next bash. Email me about the location I mentioned. More Speshul thanks to Dakota for bugging me to come. I was kinda chicken about going camping by myself but you folks all made it non-scary! Thanks to Ima and Dakota for getting me all set up. I met a lot of great people and had a lot of laughs. When I see the pics I think I missed a lot of action!! Muffin got her first taste of the boys fighting over her and she had a great time too. She slept for like 14 hours straight when we got home. Sorry about the all-night barking Friday night. SOMEONE left a laptop on her bed?!! Well Bad Bonesy I am only over here in Stratford so we can party together again sometime... this Friday? Shake the old guys up?
I have a few pics... how do I post them?
 Speshul_K
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Kudos Pics
Posted: 8/19/2008 3:22:23 PM
P.S. Stinger can you message me? I am too young to email you!!! I missed you on IM!
 Speshul_K
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Kudos Pics
Posted: 8/20/2008 3:19:14 PM
OK group hug everyone!
 adonis_mac
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Kudos Pics
Posted: 8/20/2008 7:03:37 PM
AAAHH...do I need to bring a cow? for my lessons..
Thanks for your comments, Had a good time with the all you folks .
Now,,Wats my Name? Quick!!
take care
 Speshul_K
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Kudos Pics
Posted: 8/21/2008 12:17:05 PM
Well I had posted a thread to see if there was any interest in anyone going to Country Camping on Labour Day weekend but so far only Bad and I have shown an interest. If you are looking for a place for Sept. 12-14, Country Camping in Port Burwell is the ideal spot. Unfortunately I probably won't be able to make it that weekend. I attended a POF weekend there a couple of years ago and it was a total riot. I called to see if you could get a deal for booking as a group. Not really unless you pay for everyone's site in advance. But they have vacancies for that weekend as it's not a special theme weekend. Just google countrycamping to see all the details in case you might like it Lookin & Jep. Your $25 pp per night admission includes the following DJ @ Club Tiki - Saturday & Sunday nights, lots of electricity and water sites, inground pool, hot showers (ladies and co-ed lol), flush toilets, on-site snack bar, etc, etc., etc. Their only rules are no pets, no glass, and no attitude. Sorry Muffin, Bean and Quinton! They are very strict about the glass so make sure to pour your Baileys into a plastic container! Club Tiki is like a 'bar' out in the woods. They have a clearing with picnic tables and fire pits and a small 'shed' which is the DJ booth and a wooden deck for a dance floor. You bring your own booze and drink it. It's a fun way to spend the evening. Also, all sites are first come first serve, so the best sites are taken by Friday afternoon. It's really the perfect locale for a single's weekend.
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Kudos Pics