Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > girl gets turned down when asking you to stay over or asking for sex.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dynomiteman4u
Msg: 1
view profile
History
girl gets turned down when asking you to stay over or asking for sex...Page 1 of 1    
Well girls... Has this happened to you?

Not in a marrage, or in a long term relationship; but have you been turned down when you asked your date to stay over or get it on sexually with you?
How did you handle it emotionally?

Guys frequently get turned down when asking for sex, or being rejected more times in general than women do. We don't like it, but we learn to live with it.

The few times I've turned down a stay over, or an invitation for sex, I've been insulted,name called, berrated & threatened.
Most times,but not all the time, the dating relationship with them went right down hill from there.
 Closing Shop
Msg: 2
girl gets turned down when asking you to stay over or asking for sex...
Posted: 8/18/2008 8:58:22 PM
There are men who turn down sex? Are they found in captivity or do they roam freely among us?
 Miss W
Msg: 3
girl gets turned down when asking you to stay over or asking for sex...
Posted: 8/18/2008 9:02:36 PM
^^I understand that these rare and exotic creatures do exist...although few and far between.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > girl gets turned down when asking you to stay over or asking for sex...