Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sexual Teasing...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 JustMary65
Msg: 1
Sexual Teasing...Page 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Do you like it, or hate it? I have discovered recently one of the most enticing aspects of some of my sexual liasons began with some sort of teasing-in a look, a touch, grinding, soft kisses, carressing everything but the naughty bits. The manfriend has a habit of teasing me internally-thrusting to a point where I'm almost ready to O, than he'll stop trusting and just hold himself in me-if I try to move back on him he'll lean back enough to still be in me without me having the benefit of a full backwards thrust. This teasing, while maddening at times, results in some of the best orgasms I've ever had.

Do you use sexual teasing in your foreplay, during play or after? Is it a bore or a reason for an encore when enjoying the person you are with intimately? As long as he pleases me whilst he teases me I'm game!
 passionteman
Msg: 2
Sexual Teasing...
Posted: 8/19/2008 9:02:10 AM
OP: That's how it is supposed to be done. I guess he has researched the same material as me.
 JustMary65
Msg: 3
Sexual Teasing...
Posted: 8/19/2008 9:08:56 AM
^^^^ Well, he can do that any ol time he likes---nothing quite like it-drives me crazy most times-course I suspect that's the point
 JustMary65
Msg: 4
Sexual Teasing...
Posted: 8/19/2008 9:12:16 AM
^^^^^^^ By all means TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF
 no_1_bby
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Sexual Teasing...
Posted: 8/19/2008 11:27:01 AM
Yes, yes and yes. No, yes. I'm right there with ya on that one MM!!!
 JustMary65
Msg: 6
Sexual Teasing...
Posted: 8/19/2008 11:52:29 AM
Meinsc-

As far as I'm concerned-it's any form of 'sexual' teasing-and if the manfriend sent me a naughty text that could work to-so long as he follows through with his 'tease' I'd have no objections to a lil fun by texting. Though, I tend to prefer the teasing in the flesh.
 CCsMom
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Sexual Teasing...
Posted: 8/19/2008 11:56:08 AM
I love teasing and being teased in return!! Love the little sexual thrills up my spine, Hot breath on my neck, soft kisses on my neck & shoulders, and teasing touches between my thighs, buttocks, btwn my legs, almost there but not quite. Then when I start moaning and his touch gets firmer and he quickens the pace... Whew, Its gettin hot in here!
 CCsMom
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Sexual Teasing...
Posted: 8/19/2008 11:59:36 AM
Oh, and I really like dirty texting too! Nothing like being all wet & horny at work when you cant do anything about it. ;) Especially if you know you're gonna be able to meet your man later that night and get down to business! Keeps me on simmer all day long.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Sexual Teasing...
Posted: 8/19/2008 2:31:32 PM
I sent one to my guy earlier today...

*pushes you back against a wall, pressing my body tightly against yours, my lips softly grazing your mouth in a gentle kiss..*

It's gonna be DAYS before we see one another...
 cookie22222
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Sexual Teasing...
Posted: 8/19/2008 2:54:10 PM
Nothing like it - recently whispered something into a guy's ear out at dinner with friends...by the time we got home...well!!!
 surreygal
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Sexual Teasing...
Posted: 8/19/2008 3:46:51 PM
I like a bit of dirty dancing. Grab them close and touch them up so yummy!
 arwen52
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Sexual Teasing...
Posted: 8/19/2008 6:08:16 PM
This, I believe, is one of the characteristics of a good lover. Some people don't like the word "teasing" because of mean connotations. Perhaps, then, you can think of it as giving a woman the space to feel her arousal. Guys who rush straight for - whatever - kill it.

David de Angelo, who I know some people don't like (there are 27 pages of mostly negative comments about him on another thread) wrote some of the best advice about this that I've ever read. For starters, he's got this way for a guy to find out if a woman is kissable. Find some excuse to touch her hair - stroke it and tell her it's really soft & pretty, or reach for her earrings and make a comment about them. If she pulls away, then back off - she isn't interested. If she lets you do it & seems to like it, you can try stroking the hair where it meets the neckline. I don't know about you, but I *love* that. What I think is smart is that he's coaching the guy to try something pretty safe & pay attention to her response. I think this works for both the guy *and* the girl. If she doesn't like it, she'll pull away and he knows don't go any further. If she likes it, he knows it's okay to proceed and having your neck stroked can be a *real* turn-on.

He'll tell the guy not to kiss her at first, just put your face next to her neck and smell her neck. Tell her you really like the way she smells. I don't know about you, but by now I'd be screaming for a guy to kiss me!

Anyway, he proceeds like this & gets more . . . well, more intimate. So he's telling them to do things like stroke around the edge of her panties, etc. Then stop, lay back a little. I'm telling you, I wish every guy understood this instead of the majority of them who go straight for the tongue down your throat, grab your boobs, and straight for the sn*tch.

My current guy said he figured some of this out when he was 17. He was making out with a girl but because there was someone in the next room, they couldn't go all the way, even though they wanted to, and he said she got the most turned on she'd ever been. He realized that giving her some and then holding back was more arousing than rushing for the finish line, a lesson he has not forgotten.

Yep, I'm with you all the way, girlfriend. Except once I'm ready to orgasm - if I get interrupted at that point it usually screws it up for me. Otherwise - yes, yes, yes!
 Blondecharmthe3rd
Msg: 13
Sexual Teasing...
Posted: 8/19/2008 7:31:51 PM
Teasing mentally during dinner or a drink is enough to make me squirm in my seat, then continue when we start touching.... maddening but soooo pleasurable. Bring it on and on and on!!!
 no_1_bby
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Sexual Teasing...
Posted: 8/20/2008 1:34:23 PM

... stroke around the edge of her panties, etc. Then stop..

YESYESYES!!!!! Leave them on.. pull 'em to the side.. kiss, nibble, lick... holymotherofgod... *pantgaspmoan*...

Men.. please.. I'm begging you.. and I don't normally beg.. please, PLEASE pay attention to this!!!!
 MelissainMI
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Sexual Teasing...
Posted: 8/20/2008 10:13:20 PM
I agree, Mental foreplay rocks! if you can turn my mind on then you can turn the rest of me on...no doubt about it. but its not easy gotta work at i for a while..plus I love knowing i can turn someone on with a look across the room or a slight tough on the back...a kiss to show how much I want them.
 windloverr
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Sexual Teasing...
Posted: 8/21/2008 12:20:24 AM
Teasing is why God invented sex.
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 17
Sexual Teasing...
Posted: 8/21/2008 2:38:03 AM
Guys, try this one, next time you and your SO are making love when she is about to cum, pull out and just leave your knob on her engorged clit, just moving it ever so slightly, the heat will drive her crazy and when you go back in take your time and she will likely multiple for both of you, just a thought
 no_1_bby
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Sexual Teasing...
Posted: 8/21/2008 4:47:06 AM

I thought all men knew to do stuff like that? Hmm...

Yes.. but not all DO IT. It's one thing to know about it.. but you have to actually DO IT for it to be effective. Hehehe..

My lower back and hips are a touchpoint for me. Makes me crazy when my guy puts his hands on the top of my hips and just gives a little squeeze... or lightly brushes fingertips over the bare skin of my lower back.. I get super sensitive and when I'm *on* he can barely get within 3" of my back with his mouth and I'm squirming.

I've been on my knees facing the back of the couch and had him drag his fingertips all over my body, but avoiding all the *hot spots*.. finger tips dug into my inner thighs and along the underside of my bum cheeks right where the nerve bundles lay..

Pleasurelimits.. you're evil... .. pure, pure evil..
 JustMary65
Msg: 19
Sexual Teasing...
Posted: 8/21/2008 5:29:47 PM

Your on the "Yellow Brick Road" Mary ``` it is Magical, isn't it?

Yes, I sure am-and I add in my own lil tidbits of magic for good measure!! I hear so many people saying they've lost the 'spice' in their relationships-but I don't think they've really lost the spice as much as they forgot how to have fun and be playful with their mates.

I hope I always can be playful and mischevious with my lover-I couldn't imagine any successful relationship without it!
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 20
Sexual Teasing...
Posted: 8/22/2008 5:09:35 AM
Something that has taken me lately, new for me and stimulated by my love for my woman, is writing a story to her making her the lead player, the intent is to make her wet with the thought and wet for me as a result, prefer it to poetry, hope it is working
 no_1_bby
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Sexual Teasing...
Posted: 8/22/2008 5:17:35 AM

LOL...yea, I imagine I'd have a tonne of fun with someone like you then

I'm a toucher/teaser. It just makes sex that much more enjoyable. Quickies have their place too, but the teasin'...you can't beat it.

Yeah... I'm tons of fun... he gets me gasping and squirming, twitches and squeals come later.. He thinks it's pretty cool that he can hold his hand about 3" off my back and I'm arching and pulling away from him because I can feel the heat from his hand.

Oh.. I'm sure it's working Pleasurelimits.. I like it when that happens too. Sadly, most of the men I've known recently are seriously lacking in the imagination department... at least when it comes to writing.
 JustMary65
Msg: 22
Sexual Teasing...
Posted: 9/6/2008 2:56:59 PM

The best is when you're tied up and gagged (or silenced under the condition you won't get sex if you talk), therefore unable to interject, add, or influence the situation, but have to be completely receptive.

*evil grin* yeah what he said!!
 raxarsr
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Sexual Teasing...
Posted: 9/6/2008 3:16:31 PM
i love to tease.my favorite way is to circle her clit......or nipples with my tounge..very lightly.....without quite touching it......slowly.endlessly.........stopping every so often to run my tounge up and down her outer lips..then back to circling...........i love to get my partner right to the brink of orgasm........then hold her there..not letting her climax......not letting her calm down ............at least not till after the second or third death threat
 phishkev
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Sexual Teasing...
Posted: 10/1/2008 2:21:07 PM
As always, depends-time factors, work factors-teasing , when it gets too prolonged, leads to that "Blue Bal*S" disease we guys all dread! ( ) Hey, if you have the time and like it-get the tease on!! Ha!
 Cynderella
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Sexual Teasing...
Posted: 10/6/2008 10:13:18 PM
I am all for it...tease away!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sexual Teasing...