Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > humor  > A funny from Craigslist...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 snorkeler
Msg: 3
view profile
History
A funny from Craigslist...Page 1 of 1    

85% of the buyers are normal people. 15% ... well.

how bout the sellers?
FOUND IN FREE:
Amana - 8 yrs old - runs great - white - freezer top / fridge bottom - glass shelves - ice maker doesn't work, and smells really bad:

Unbeknownst to me (or my neighbors) a line came loose (during the storm that really wasn't) and my electric was only operating half power for the 10 days I was out of town - the lights worked (fooling everyone into a false sense of security) but not enough power to run the compressor on the A/C or the fridge so all the food in my fridge spoiled.
I got a new (used) fridge and now the Aman is only useful for storage of bait or dead bodies-I would rather a fisherman take it free than a serial killer offer me cash. I would have a moral dilemma on my hands.

PLEASE come quick and take this horrid smelling perfectly good fridge away!

I could use it myself for bait, but I already have a nice deep freezer I got from a neighbor that smells like bait, and just looking at that Amana brings back the post traumatic stress of finding my home hot and smelly - ya know?

I pushed it out side and plugged it in it's been running fine over a week

I just got done emptying it and intend to hose it out spray it with bleach water and hope for the best! If no one comes for it, I will have to call the garbage service and it will be a shame and a sin that it goes to waste instead of being recycled.
SO someone out there MUST want a stinky fridge for bait (or dead bodies) who knows, maybe it's possible that with enough elbow grease bleach and baking soda it could smell good again, but I doubt it!
must pick up, will not deliver it's freakin free after all
 snorkeler
Msg: 5
view profile
History
A funny from Craigslist...
Posted: 10/24/2008 4:39:56 PM
yup sure was - in free stuff
 AllentownLady
Msg: 6
A funny from Craigslist...
Posted: 1/29/2009 8:37:42 PM
Wow that was a good one. I should really check out Craigslist for amusement I can see
Show ALL Forums  > humor  > A funny from Craigslist...