Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Have you ever been intermittently sexually repulsed by your partner?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Blondecharmthe3rd
Msg: 3
Have you ever been intermittently sexually repulsed by your partner?Page 1 of 1    
Yes I have... gotten dressed and walked out.

Broke it off shortly after and moved on with my life. It happens both ways. Sometimes sex is the great clarifier for people.
 sydneyleigh
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Have you ever been intermittently sexually repulsed by your partner?
Posted: 8/25/2008 12:06:31 AM
It is normal.
Its a normal sign that there is something wrong.
When that goes through my head though, the "at this time" part is deleted.

The skincrawler feeling is the deathknell for my relationships.

sydneyleigh
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 7
Posted: 8/25/2008 7:59:30 AM
Yeah...one time we were smack dab in the middle of such and I spied a chunk of toilet paper stuck in his ass crack, like a little skunk tail...and it realllly killed the moment...and yes...could be described as repulsed.

Does that count?!
 very happy camper
Msg: 12
Posted: 8/25/2008 10:49:51 AM
While younger, when quantity seemed more important than quality, I several times found myself having sex and saying to myself "What the f%^k am I doing here. Jesus, I don't even know this woman and she is over my knee and I am spanking her! Or other such thoughts.

It took some grown up and learning. A long term relationship or two will get you that there "lernin'.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 18
Posted: 8/28/2008 12:17:04 AM

I once had a girl go "clear out the pipes" before anal. I appreciated the gesture, but I just couldn't do it after that. Yuck.

Hmmm....would you have appreciated it more had she went forth with anal sex with....dirty pipes?!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Have you ever been intermittently sexually repulsed by your partner?