Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > halloween is coming ; )      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Madelaina
Msg: 1
halloween is coming ; )Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
now this is the only time of year besides summer that i really look forward too...hehehe
was playing that creepy "halloween" tune on my son's piano earlier...almost time to go pumpkin hunting ; D
anyone have plans this halloween?
 Madelaina
Msg: 2
halloween is coming ; )
Posted: 9/26/2004 2:53:11 PM
i am going to dress up on the 30th and go to a costume party (something in which i haven't done in ages)...then on the 31st, take my son trick or treating, come home spend some time with him before he goes to bed and then have a horror movie marathon until i pass out in front of the tv..lol
 Madelaina
Msg: 3
halloween is coming ; )
Posted: 9/26/2004 2:55:03 PM
costume is in my profile ; )
 Madelaina
Msg: 4
halloween is coming ; )
Posted: 9/26/2004 3:00:06 PM
no but you could probably go to the party...i think it's going to start at a club in Toronto and my g/f just phoned me today and mentioned something about a huge party after the club, however, i think i would probably end up coming straight home after the club, because i am not too fond of being in some strange house where i only know a handful of people
 Madelaina
Msg: 5
halloween is coming ; )
Posted: 9/26/2004 3:07:13 PM
it will probably be at Mink, or the Docks....my g/f mentioned easy on the 5th and 11th hour but i prefer the other 2 clubs i am familiar with
 Madelaina
Msg: 6
halloween is coming ; )
Posted: 9/26/2004 3:31:00 PM
i am wondering if i should dress up like Karla Homolka and go to the club with a rubber mallet in my hand....i might end up getting beatin' with it
 Ticketoride
Msg: 7
halloween is coming ; )
Posted: 9/26/2004 11:49:32 PM
This is totally for the kids.

I love it!
 Ticketoride
Msg: 8
halloween is coming ; )
Posted: 9/27/2004 11:45:42 PM
Oh, man, I can still remember re-casing the same 25 "Hot Hand-out Houses" back in the early 70's, mingling in with and tagging along with different kids. 3 hrs. later it was 4 bags, 75 lbs. in candy. Nothing to do with fun. It was all business!...lol
 Ticketoride
Msg: 9
halloween is coming ; )
Posted: 9/28/2004 5:09:41 AM
Morn. Ruby. All well in Wonderland so to speak? (g)

What we used to bag was 75 lbs. of heavy-duty expensive chocolate bars, enough to re-stock a 7-11...lol. The apples & "other crap" we used to turf. Being a little wiser nowadays, I appreciate the apples and pay dearly for them at the Supermarket, and pass on the chocolate Bars altogether. But then, it was all a different story...lol
 Ticketoride
Msg: 10
halloween is coming ; )
Posted: 9/28/2004 2:02:13 PM
Morning Holly. You have some work ahead of you to get it all ready.

Ruby ---> Flying apple cores...lol

If anyone cares to have some fun and wants to have a very unique comedy video collection, film the kids that come knocking at the door, and have them say and do all sorts of awkward things. Aside from the fact that they love to be teased and often leave laughing afterward, you could end up with some awsome footage.
 GothicOrchid
Msg: 11
halloween is coming ; )
Posted: 9/28/2004 6:19:26 PM
@ surfer, not really sure what you tellin me here...send it to my email.....will check it out, because you know what I like!...LOL....

not really sure yet what I will be doin this Halloween.....maybe a few haunted places, and maybe even a party!...WOOO HOOO....This is my favorite time of the year!.......
 Virgin Lip Service
Msg: 12
view profile
History
halloween is coming ; )
Posted: 9/29/2004 5:22:32 PM
I wanna be a nurse, anyone need some lookin after?;)
 Stamp
Msg: 13
view profile
History
halloween is coming ; )
Posted: 9/30/2004 2:25:30 PM
theres a shortage of pumpkins in winnipeg.... all the bad weather.
 Home_Schoolly_D
Msg: 14
view profile
History
halloween is coming ; )
Posted: 10/18/2004 11:26:41 PM
Normally each Halloween i try to get out to Salem, Mass, cause i live fairly close to it. Lemme just say: NOT AS GOOD AS ADVERTISED. Basically, thers a lot of street vendors, a band or two usually have a stage going, and if i recall correctly, 3 haunted houses. Now this is pretty much what i expected, but what i didnt forse was the thousands of people that go. EVERY STREET is clogged. The 2 things that make it really worth while though are the food, and the people who get REALLY into it. Its always amusing seeing people decked out head to toe with the most elaborate costumes imaginable.
This year is a bit different for me. My company (we are a live sound company) was contracted to run a Halloween show by a radio station. So halloween night, im gonna be mixing/rocking out to Drowning Pool. And if they ask me to dress up, im totally gonna do it dressed up as ash from Evil Dead, chainsaw and all.
 whitesburgwade1
Msg: 15
view profile
History
halloween is coming ; )
Posted: 10/6/2006 9:41:39 AM
I'm no fool! some of the mothers are single.I have lots o candy and a jonny depp mask as the hearty captain. watch no-one show. Wade
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > halloween is coming ; )