Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Cambridge/K-W/Guelph Coffee & POF Dance, Friday September 5th, 2008      View All Events   Home login  
 AUTHOR
Cambridge/K-W/Guelph Coffee & POF Dance, Friday September 5th, 2008Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
We’re nearing the end of the summer and it seems only right that we should celebrate with another dance. We’re always being asked when the next one will be.

So your hosts BrownEyesSmiling and Ms Dreams would enjoy having you come out and join us on Friday September 5th for coffee between 7:00 and 8:30 at the Tim Hortons at 685 Fischer-Hallman Road Kitchener, near Ottawa Street. The POF dance starts at 8:30, so we will then move across the street to Trinity Hall, at 700 Fischer-Hallman Road.

For the newbies , the coffee meet and greet is a great way to put names to a few faces before the dance. If you've been out before, then here's your opportunity to help welcome the newbies. In any event, there's no better way to wind down the week and start your weekend off right!!

If you haven’t been out to a PlentyOfFish event before, then make this your first. Be sure to introduce yourself and we will do our best to make you feel welcome.

So what are you waiting for?? Dress up or come casual!! Hit that sign up button and join us for an evening of fun. If you have any questions, just message either of your hosts…

Following Members are Attending This Party... Average Member Brings Along 3 Guests

aggiepie

Amanda0008

browneyessmiling

CauseIcan2

cavemanhairplay

cedarwoods

drummershands

honeybearpoobear

LoveAnn

northern_1guy

queenofcars

Ready_for_a_Change

Richie B 069

Rustic Cedar

tfunk

thoughtfulc2

tina1958

twotrue2betrue

18 people are attending
Cambridge/K-W/Guelph Coffee & POF Dance, Friday September 5th, 2008
Posted: 8/27/2008 8:04:52 PM
Hey!! nice to see so many signing up so quickly!! SassyCindy was in there just seconds after I posted the party link!!

Let's make this the best attended dance yet.
Posted: 8/28/2008 3:41:56 PM
You're welcome Don... the first time is the hardest, then you make some friends and you can't wait for the weekends... See you on the 5th!!
Posted: 8/28/2008 5:22:05 PM
The more the merrier Maxxie!! If you're friends can't make it, we'll be more than happy to spend a fun evening with you. See you there....
 tfunk
Msg: 5
Posted: 8/28/2008 7:06:38 PM
Could you tell me what time the dance goes until?? I would like to attend but have a baseball game earlier in the evening!
Posted: 8/29/2008 4:04:27 AM
Looking forward to meeting you Auntie-up!!

Tfunk, the dance will start at 8:30 and go until 1:00. Hope that leaves enough time for you to make it.

Enjoy your long weekend everyone and see you next Friday!!
Posted: 8/31/2008 10:09:12 AM
Hi agradavel, Of course you can bring non-members to a POF event. Usually the meet and greet is an easier way to meet people, which is why we hold it prior to the dance. The person at the door is not a POF member but if you ask, she can certainly point you out to where we are.

See you on Friday....
Posted: 9/2/2008 1:31:48 PM
An honest mistake Pasb, but glad you had fun anyway!! This Friday will be even better!!
 twotrue2betrue
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2008 4:37:14 PM
Ok I signed up and I'll be out this friday....had a great time at the last one.

Shy ya RIGHT!!!...I don't believe it for one moment from you Hug Junkie.
 BehindTheseBrownEyes
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2008 5:17:06 PM
Nice to see you coming out twotrue!! and you're right about HJ.... shyness is not one of her problems!!

Hey ladies!! there are more guys coming to this dance than gals... so how about we catch up to them... Don't just think about coming... hit that sign-up button and come on out for a fun evening. Two more sleeps and it's Friday!!
 BehindTheseBrownEyes
Msg: 11
view profile
History
YAY another newbie: ME !
Posted: 9/4/2008 6:46:35 PM
Hi Casey, Look either for myself or Ms Dreams as we'll be busy talking and handing out name tags. We meet in the larges open area of Tims, and we'll be making a bit more noise than the other folks. You can either come over and introduce yourself or look like you're lost. Either way, you'll catch our attention.

I don't know of anyone who's been turned away at this dance, so see you tomorrow night!!
 BehindTheseBrownEyes
Msg: 12
view profile
History
YAY another newbie: ME !
Posted: 9/5/2008 4:10:26 AM
Hi Dakota!! I'm doing just fine. If you do decide to come commando, no need to tell me about it...

Hope to see you tonight, but ya make it sound like you're a tropical storm about to blow in, maybe!! If it rains tonight, I'll know who's responsible!!

Good response Ms Dreams!!
 Ready_for_a_Change
Msg: 13
YAY another dance
Posted: 9/5/2008 10:10:42 AM
I'm going to try my best to make it this time. I had a lot of fun at the one around the beginning of August. I do have a baseball tournament this weekend, so I'm not sure how late I'll stay, but I really want to come.

And to the newbies: The dance in August was my first, and everyone there was so friendly. Don't be afraid of feeling left out, they won't let you
 BehindTheseBrownEyes
Msg: 14
view profile
History
YAY another dance
Posted: 9/5/2008 1:26:33 PM
Are you guys gonna be spread out or on the left side when you come in mainly like last time?

Dakota, it all depends on which door you come in... We'll be in the area by the windows between the two doors... You'll have to figure out your left from your right!!

Say you're with POF and you get the discount....

Glad that you're coming out again, Ready for a Change. I seem to remember you chatting it up and dancing at that dance!!

Just a few more hours!! See you at Timmies and then at the dance...
 BehindTheseBrownEyes
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 9/6/2008 10:03:13 AM
Sorry you couldn't make it Agradavel, but there will be more dances.

It was nice meeting you Pat and I know that you and many of the other newbies had a great time... OMG Casey, you are hired to be my right hand at future dances. You did a great job of making sure everyone got name tags and looking after everyone's needs.

Nice to see you again Dakota, even if I didn't get to dance with you.

Thanks to everyone who came out and made last night a huge success...

See you at the next dance!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Cambridge/K-W/Guelph Coffee & POF Dance, Friday September 5th, 2008