Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  > Calgary Monthly Bowling Event Need Suggestions PLEASE!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dirtbag2
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Calgary Monthly Bowling Event Need Suggestions PLEASE!Page 1 of 1    
Hi there

I just googled both bowling centres and karaoke listings and put the two of them together.
I'm not sure how up-to-date the listings are but it's something to go on.

From what I can see Chinook Lanes is probably your best bet.
There are two pubs within about four blocks of there that offer karaoke on both Friday and Saturday nights.
1. O' Sullivan's Pub 5920 MacLeod Trail Southwest ( karaoke by Karaoke World )
2. Foggy Dew Neighborhood Pub 6120 - 3 St SE ( karaoke by Karaoke World )

the second option that may be worth looking into is to bowl at Paradise Lanes in Forest Lawn 3411 17 Ave SE
On Fridays there is karaoke offered at:
1. Kokonut Kove 3309 17 Ave SE
2. Screech & Schooner 40 st/ 17 Ave SE
3. Station 52 1806 - 52 St SE ( I've been there and the pub itself isn't too scary )
( the Town and Country also offers karaoke but that place is a nasty dive!!! )

Saturdays there is karaoke at the Watergrill 17 Ave/ 48 st SE

My opinion is that Chinook is by far a better alternative than Forest Lawn. Just my two bits worth.

Back in June I offered to help you with this and the offer is still good... send me a PM if there is anything I can do to get this event going again! ( even if I AM leaving Calgary permanently Nov 1st I'm still going to be around Calgary a lot-- like two or three times a week, probably!!)
 Stationary_Movement
Msg: 4
Calgary Monthly Bowling Event Need Suggestions PLEASE!
Posted: 9/19/2008 8:26:25 PM
As a regular of O'Sullivans, which has kereoke on Friday and Saturday nights, I would suggest there. Good staff and reasonable prices for drinks. Chinook bowling alley is a block away, so could be a good place to hold the bowling event.

SM
 dirtbag2
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 11/16/2008 12:39:49 AM
Did we make any headway with this while I was busy relocating?

I'd make the 90 minute drive into Calgary in a heartbeat ( and the 90 minute drive back home afterwards ) so I could attend such events!
 lonelydavid77
Msg: 6
Posted: 12/4/2008 9:19:50 AM
^^^

I'd be up for that kind of event!!
Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  > Calgary Monthly Bowling Event Need Suggestions PLEASE!