Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > A Prince A Knight after so many frogs      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Miss Lil Good
Msg: 1
A Prince A Knight after so many frogsPage 1 of 1    
I met the most endearing man! Poetic, Just, Honest, Respectful. His sincerity has won my heart! I had given up on my hearts' desire. And quite frankly thought my truest desires would never come to fruition; just when I was sure there was no hope; there he was. After reading is profile I was taken aback by his honesty and candor. I had met my twin. He is absolutely the man I have dreamed about since I was a young girl. Love still rules my heart...Thank you POF!
Ladies be honest! Do not let your past haunt you! Imagine your dream guy and I promise he will arrive!
 StealingPrinceCharming
Msg: 2
A Prince A Knight after so many frogs
Posted: 9/3/2008 12:07:13 PM
Congratulations!

Imagine your dream guy and I promise he will arrive!

What a perfect encouragement! I will wait for kissing the magic frog!!!
 MeishaRC
Msg: 3
Posted: 9/3/2008 12:45:57 PM
I am going to have to agree that this is the 21st Century and this is how it is done!!!
I just met my match can't believe it took so long but I have learned my lessons and now it is time to be happy!!! Honesty is the best way if you are serious and in touch within yourself...Fairy tales well I believe that it can still happen as far as Fantasy I have found him!!!
 imacutiepie1102
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2008 1:03:03 PM
Yaaaaay that is really good encouragement! I've met quite a few men from here and not really had that connection.. but when I find someone I actually can tolerate and like ... they run like I'm a chef wanting them for their legs (WHICH IS OK, NO HARM NO FOUL, ITS ALLLL GOOD). Also, I have found many men on here already have girlfriends and/or wives!

So darn, I'm still waiting for my frog...guess I gotta hold him down with prongs and kiss him
 vivaciousvixen2
Msg: 5
Posted: 9/3/2008 3:25:05 PM
i hope that he isn't this man " A Frog or Your Prince???" in his title. because he is a player.
 PURE-Energy
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2008 3:50:38 PM
Frog legs are good to eat when they are cooked right..

11 days on this site,, only 11 days and she meet some one

FROG JOKE OF THE DAY::

A man walks in to a doctors office with a frog on his head. The doctor leaps up and says: "Good grief, how on earth did you get that great ugly thing!"
The frog looks down and replies: "I dun no Doc, it started out as a little wart on my bottom!"

( OH-good gawd, i would never wanna be either ONE OF THESE >>>>>>>>>>>>> A Prince OR A Knight , just make ONE MISTAKE,Just One -- THEN off with their head)

Hey do i need a hair cut?? OUT Snake.....
 tru218
Msg: 7
Posted: 9/3/2008 4:45:41 PM
11 days...yup...true love all right...WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU WOMEN???????
 StealingPrinceCharming
Msg: 8
Posted: 9/4/2008 10:48:36 AM
Guys, be positive!
She could go away with nothing to say. I do think that she was nice of sending a positive message to all here.
 nexthyme
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 9/4/2008 1:55:29 PM
LOL, yes so many frogs... Every year for X mas I get my kids and myself a special ornament for X mas that represents what the year has been... I have 6 yrs worth of frogs...

This year it will NOT be a frog, because I too meet such an amazing man...

Good luck to you both...
 AllUSAGirl1264
Msg: 10
Posted: 4/29/2009 1:40:57 PM
You were right ladies. Having a relationship is tough, but don't be too eager or cruel. Life is good .
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > A Prince A Knight after so many frogs