Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Politics  > The last time Republicans accused Democrats of Inexperience      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 laxref41
Msg: 1
The last time Republicans accused Democrats of InexperiencePage 1 of 1    
Question - when was the last time the elder republican candidate accused the younger democratic candidate of being too young, too inexperienced and all glitz and glamour?

Answer - Richard Nixon versus John Fitzgerald Kennedy
 oddandy
Msg: 2
The last time Republicans accused Democrats of Inexperience
Posted: 9/3/2008 2:12:15 PM
The same Richard Nixon who gave us Affirmative Action and got us out of Vietnam?
 eeeo4U
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2008 2:14:37 PM
That's him...and the age difference was only 4 years...
 kabiosile
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2008 2:21:14 PM
Good ol tricky****who gave us watergate and I am not a crook heheheh
 kabiosile
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2008 2:30:22 PM
Yeah but the the republicans like trickydick because he is one of their cleaner record guys in recent history who wasnt senile with a scoundrel as a vice president who soon after become president and then had his son take over and drop the country in the toilet. If that what experience buys us I will gladly choose the guy who has none or little or whatever they are saying these days to scare people.

Republican these days = criminal who will ruin this nation in the name of evangelicals.

PURE dirtbags.
 Bluesman2008
Msg: 6
Posted: 9/3/2008 4:49:01 PM

his personal failings have for many overshadowed his achievements as president.

How awful that criminal activity overshadows his achievments. What a terrible shame. He was a crook; a paranoid anti-semitic, anti-black bigot. He definitely got a raw deal. NOT!
 eeeo4U
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2008 5:09:30 PM
I remember Nixon was quite bipartisan compared with current and recent occupants. Pat Moynihan was in his cabinet. Boy, revisionism is rehabilitating somebody who was once the leftist Antichrist...
 laxref41
Msg: 8
Posted: 9/3/2008 5:48:59 PM
Yes... the very same Nixon who helped us get into Vietnam in the first place... and we got out of Vietnam how... running?... actually it was more like a wind sprint... leaving the South Vietnamese to absorb the full wrath of the North Vietnamese...
Yes... the same Nixon who had a leave office because he was criminal...
Yup... it was definitely that Richard Nixon
 laxref41
Msg: 9
Posted: 9/3/2008 6:03:07 PM
From what i've read recently as a result of the freedom of information act... the CIA had just issued a report stating that relations with China were impossible when China contacted us to open talks because they were more concerned with the Soviet Union... so Nixon just happened to be the president in office at the time...

In 1978, more than a score of countries had newly become communist... the Soviet Union was winning the cold war... it was Reagan who completely outspent the Soviets militarily... he closed the exportation of technology and prosecuted companies who stole it or who fraudently sold it...

But it was the Soviets themselves when they mistook our nuclear war readiness game as the real thing... bringing them to within a heart beat of launching a first strike, thermonuclear war against the U.S.... only to realize at the last moment when Reagan was not in position to issue the final order that the U.S. was actually conducting a readiness game and not truly moving to a first strike... that had them change their country's direction.
 Blacksheep
Msg: 10
Posted: 9/3/2008 7:56:29 PM
r90sboxer

So I guess the Kennedy in question is the same one who damn near got all our butts blown to hell and back??Something about some dumpy little island.....Cuba I think they call it??

As i remember it Kennedy stood Nikita Kruschev down and those missles were removed, only one person died in that affair.

Now lets contrast that with G-Dub, who ignored security intelligence about Bin-Laden being determined to attack inside the USA with Passenger Airliners.

and Why, cause he was on vacation making people "watch this drive!"
 kabiosile
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2008 8:51:29 PM

So I guess the Kennedy in question is the same one who damn near got all our butts blown to hell and back??Something about some dumpy little island.....Cuba I think they call it??

Actually that whole fiasco had a bush name on it. Papa bush was running the CIA backed caca in cuba back then Kennedy got shot in the head over that shhhtuff. He was going to pull the plug on them.

Do some research who's companies were in on the crap that went down with Cuba, you will learn a thing or two and you wont be saying conspiracy theory to people who said kennedy was hit by his own shadow ops people. You'll be saying conspiracy fact.

There was a certain agent who on his death bed broke the story wide open.
Show ALL Forums  > Politics  > The last time Republicans accused Democrats of Inexperience