Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Reporting Users      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 restless_native
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Reporting UsersPage 1 of 1    
According to the instructions there should be a link on the bottom of each profile that says "report user-x". However, unless I'm going completely mad it doesn't seem to be there.

So how is one expected to report a profile?
 oldsoul
Msg: 2
Reporting Users
Posted: 9/4/2008 3:45:20 AM
The report button "disappears" if you're not freshly logged in. So if I see a profile that needs to be reported, I just click on my mail function (which will ask me to log in) and hit the "back button" on my browser a few times until I reach the profile again and voila...the report button is there again.

There's probably a better way but this works for me:)

JMO
 jetflyer4u
Msg: 3
Reporting Users
Posted: 7/6/2011 11:43:54 AM
Need to move button to another location so as not to inadvertently click. It is too close to the:

"VIEW USERS SIMILAR LINK"

I inadvertently clicked the button by accident. I hope that user doesn't have problems.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Reporting Users