Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > Songs on Your Profile Thread Closed      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 misterdj1160
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Songs on Your Profile Thread ClosedPage 1 of 1    
I'm not sure what thread to post this on but, since it is about music I figure this thread will be good for this. I just wanna know, I've noticed that some profiles have songs on them. How do I go about getting on on mine? How can I put on on mine that fits and best describes me?
 A1-sauce
Msg: 2
Songs
Posted: 9/8/2008 6:32:59 AM
Go to imeem's website and fill out a membership. When you look up songs there will be a code under it. Highlight and Copy the code by hitting the right click butten on your mouse, then go to edit profile. At the top it says embeded code, thats where you put it. And it's all free for the most part. Umm... I really don't know you from atom, so I can't help you with what song to pick, so just pick your favorite song.
 forum_moderator
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Songs
Posted: 4/12/2009 3:34:21 PM

Click on the Following thread found in the HELP Forum

MUSIC on Your Profile Using IMEEM.com

Post to the above if need be

This Thread Closed

Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > Songs on Your Profile Thread Closed