Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Muskoka’s ONE YEAR ANIVERSARY BASH!!! Saturday October 4th at CLUB ON      View All Events   Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Muskoka_guy3
Msg: 1
Muskoka’s ONE YEAR ANIVERSARY BASH!!! Saturday October 4th at CLUB ONE BRACEBRIDGE MUSKOKA!Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
RIVERWALK RESTAURANT AND CLUB ONE,
1 MANITOBA STREET, BRACEBRIDGE
SATURDAY OCTOBER 4th 2008
BRACEBRIDGE, Ontario!

Over the past year we have had BLACK-FLY PARTIES…GOOD BYE WINTER PARTIES…and HELLO SUMMER PARTIES!! NOW…we’re going to have a ONE YEAR ANIVERSARY PARTY!!! Its hard to think that it was just a year ago that we started hosting the POF bash here in Muskoka. To EVERYONE who has ever attended at least one of our events THANKS!!! Now HIT that sign in button ONCE MORE…and help up celebrate our first year!

Your Host is Muskoka_guy3
Your Co-host is Northernmiss
Official Photographers : The Magician

Where: The River Walk Restaurant AND Club One Nightclub
1 Manitoba Street
Bracebridge, Ont.
Telephone : 705-646-0711
Beside the famous Silver Bridge, in the absolute heart of Downtown Bracebridge

When: SATURDAY October 4th, 2008
Dinner: 6:00 PM to 8 PM At the Riverwalk Restaurant (RESERVATIONS A MUST!!)
PARTY Upstairs @ Club One 8:00 pm until 2:00 am

Why: Its our ONE YEAR ANIVERSARY PARTY!!

What: Dinner (if you chose) and Dance with a bit of karaoke thrown in. A few games, just for fun and Karaoke after midnight!

THE RIVERWALK RESTAURANT
Riverwalk is a upscale fine dining restaurant, and the food is second to none in Muskoka!! We are meeting at the Riverwalk at 6:00 to have dinner, please feel free to join us, however, RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED!! PLEASE CALL AND BOOK FOR YOURSELF AND ANY GUESTS YOU'LL BE BRINGING FOR DINNER, BUT TELL THEM YOU ARE WITH PLENTY OF FISH, AND WE'LL ALL BE SEATED TOGETHER TO SOCIALIZE BEFORE THE PARTY!! Chef and owner of the club, David Friesen, is known for his menu throughout Muskoka and beyond!! Chef David also has added a few menu items exclusivity for our group!! Your choice of fish, beef or chicken entrée, served with soup, salad, desert and coffee. ALL FOR THE LOW PRICE OF $30.00, TAX AND GRATUITIES INCLUDED!!!! Call them to book your spot at 705-646-0711, and tell them you're part of the POF group. After dinner we'll move upstairs to the club!

CLUB ONE!! A GREAT PLACE TO PARTY!!!
The venue overlooks the famous Muskoka Falls right at the Silver Bridge in downtown Bracebridge and will be exclusive to our group and their guests!!
The club has an amazing sound system, a great DJ and an awesome selection of songs to pick from for karaoke, if you want, otherwise, we are just going to dance, dance dance the night away.

Motel rooms are available locally
The Wellington Motel
265 Wellington Street
Bracebridge, On
705-645-2238
A great spot with large rooms and mid-priced (75.00) Great value for a nice room!

Sleep Inn
510 Highway 118 West
Bracebridge, On
1-705-645-2519
Next to Kelsy's and across the street from Zeller's and the Beer Store. About a $10.00 cab ride from the party

The Relax Inn (Formerly Lofty Pines)
400 Manitoba Street
Bracebridge, On
705-645-8755
Newly renovated and inexpensive!! A great deal, and a 5 dollar cab ride!

The Bellwood Motel
133 Manitoba Street
Bracebridge, On
1-866-381-4627
Close to the downtown core! The best price in town! Clean and comfortable rooms! (HEY!...your just going to SLEEP here after the party!!) A 2 block walk or 4 dollar cab ride!

Inn at the Falls
Dominion Street
Bracebridge, On
1-877-645-9212
Downtown Luxury Accommodation! Its not Deerhurst, but its CLOSE! Only one block from the club!

There are lots of other accommodations nearby so please E-mail the hosts for more local information. Bed and breakfasts are also available.

This is our 1st anniversary of hosting Plenty of Fish parties in this region and we are making it a monthly event!! From now until the end of 2008 we'll be at the same venue, with all the same great things happening on the FIRST SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH. Please, do not be shy, come on out and party with us.

Feel free to message either the host or the co-host before the event and get acquainted so you will know someone when you arrive. Come on out and meet your neighbours and maybe your next first date.

_______________ HELP!!! ____________________________________

There are some people who might live in your town/city that would love to come, but need a ride. If you need a ride, or can offer a ride, PLEASE post it here in the thread so they can contact you!! THANKS!!!

I should explain the purpose of signing up to some who do not understand why. When you sign up here, it puts on a link to your profile(when it is working right).

Someone might look at your profile picture on the sign in sheet, and then click on the link to look at your profile, to see if they are interested in meeting you. They can then ether message you or I.M. you and see if there is any mutual interest, even before the party date!

Others do the same, or if they see someone they might like to meet, they will sign up....it is a good thing to put your name on the list. It is not just a numbers game for us, it is good for you too.

Following Members are Attending This Party... Average Member Brings Along 3 Guests

10ker1

B.A.Boys

celtic_angel_44

danishbleu

Hawk3

lineinwater

muchacha

muskoka_guy3

muskoka01

northernmiss

weaverof

11 people are attending
 Muskoka_guy3
Msg: 2
Muskoka’s ONE YEAR ANIVERSARY BASH!!! Saturday October 4th at CLUB ONE BRACEBRIDGE MUSKOKA!
Posted: 9/9/2008 6:59:33 AM
Its been a whole YEAR since the first MUSKOKA PARTY!!! Lets do this one up right. HIT THE BUTTON and sign in!

Muskoka_guy3
Msg: 3
Muskoka’s ONE YEAR ANIVERSARY BASH!!! Saturday October 4th at CLUB ONE BRACEBRIDGE MUSKOKA!
Posted: 9/9/2008 10:14:10 PM
Hey Magician! You did such a great job at the last party..we HAD to have you back!

Thanks again!

To anyone else who cares to bring a camera and take photos...the more the merrier!
 nabru
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 9/10/2008 11:50:58 AM
Atta girl, Atta Girl:) Get some business happening for the Inn!! Maybe we'll get more hours!
I've also signed up, missed Sept. party, but WILL NOT miss this one!
 Muskoka_guy3
Msg: 5
Posted: 9/11/2008 6:08:42 PM
Mystic: you haven't been innocent in YEARS!! You can fool some of the people...but not the GNB or me!

Good to see the southern contingent is already well represented! I'm looking forward to this party already!!

Muskoka_guy3
Msg: 6
Posted: 9/12/2008 9:47:02 AM
Bebetaz! Don't rock the club TOO hard...its perched on a river bank, and might fall in! Behaving is in the eye of the beer holder....
 northernmiss
Msg: 7
Posted: 9/18/2008 7:38:15 AM
ok people....

I had a really nice meeting with the owner of Club One last night...he is such a great guy...

and he never said NO to anything I wanted to do for the party...
and I have surprises planned....

and he is surprising us with the menu that night....

Please, make reservations if you are going to join us for dinner. ...at 30.00 taxes and gratuities included....you cannot beat it, and the food is to DIE for...amazing meals...and the desert...well.....there are no words that can describe something that close to heaven.

If you realize that you are not going to be able to attend dinner, please, please...give them a quick call and cancel your reservation, it is only polite and considerate of the kitchen.
hit the button folks...we are going to party...allllll night long...

and games...
and dancing

and ..and...and.....loads of fun....

anyone for pin the PIN on/in Frank??/
 northernmiss
Msg: 8
Posted: 9/18/2008 9:27:38 AM
kewwwlllll...

We could use Frank for a lawn sprinkler...

shower head....???

but ...do not let Frank go swimming...he will take on water and sink....

Come on folks....help us poke Frank....

We promise....this is going to be an amazing party.
 Muskoka_guy3
Msg: 9
Posted: 9/18/2008 3:09:17 PM

GONG!!!!

Did I see above, that I'm going to get POKED! AHHHH!! At last! AND I get to shower with someone?! I'm liking it!! but...whats this bit about taking on water and not holding my liquor??!??!

Muskoka_guy3
Msg: 10
 Muskoka_guy3
Msg: 11
Posted: 9/21/2008 8:54:15 AM
Christine this is for you!:::

By the way Chris......you're right...the food is AMAZING!...and the deserts are ALMOST better than sex!
 danishbleu1
Msg: 12
Posted: 9/22/2008 12:56:44 AM
Wow!!! One year already....OMG, how time does fly when you are HAVING FUN!!!..... and if you want to have a great nite....then HIT that BUTTON and plan to join the Northerners for a great time... Less than a couple of weeks away...SO WHAT CHA waiting for???? Come join us!

See ya all soon.........
 Muskoka_guy3
Msg: 13
Posted: 9/23/2008 10:25:07 PM
Mennis...your uncle is a hell of a guy...bring him too!
 northernmiss
Msg: 14
Posted: 9/26/2008 11:51:42 PM
pre-party at the Purple Piglet...karoake mixed with dance until Midnight and then straight dance after that.

Come on out and join us, it is as much fun as Saturday night.

games are planned

let the fun begin...who is going first at pin the pin on Frank?

Hit the button folks, this is going to be a party to remember...let's do this up right.
 Muskoka_guy3
Msg: 15
Posted: 9/27/2008 7:37:51 PM
Pin the pin on Frank??..

Judy?...why do I think you'll be the first out of the gate at that?...

I guess I'd better bring my first aid kit ( )

Ohhhh I love a PRE PARTY!...it gets me in the mood for the real one! Who's IN!
 northernmiss
Msg: 16
Posted: 9/29/2008 9:08:30 AM
Pre-Party..Friday night...

and we have a good crowd coming out...we are gonna party...Muskoka Style...again...

Frank, I already have MY pin sharpened up-you will definitely feel the prick.

Hit the button folks, and plan on arriving around 8 for socializing and some games....fun will be had by all.

Please make your reservatons for dinner the food is fantabulous, the company is amazing-it is a great time.
 Muskoka_guy3
Msg: 17
Posted: 9/29/2008 9:50:08 AM
The games start at 8?... OK...should I arrive AFTER 9?... or just bring a box of band-aids?

Judy...they usually don't allow you to play with sharp objects at the home, are you sure this is all OK?

Why not just tie me to the roof racks again, and drive me around town?
 danishbleu1
Msg: 18
Posted: 9/29/2008 2:07:22 PM
Hey frank............get off northermiss's butt will ya.....she is stuck between 2 posts..oh did i say that right? mmmmm (lol)

We missed you on Saturday nite....too many parties???

See you all on Saturday,
 celtic_angel_44
Msg: 19
Posted: 9/29/2008 7:24:51 PM
Oh what the heck Frank.
One more good time with my new friends before the snow flies.
Slainte
 Muskoka_guy3
Msg: 20
Posted: 9/29/2008 7:37:34 PM
By the sound of it, I MIGHT be tied to the roof racks with all sorts of things stuck to me...OH WELL..as long as the beer is cold (and it is)

Celtic, I'm looking forward to seeing you! Save a spot on your dance card!!

Chris: If anything gets pinned to the front of me, YOU have to take it off at the appropriate time......

Magician, I'll look into the Bellwood's price, but its still considered high season in Muskoka with all the "leaf lookers". The good news is, the colours are if full bloom, so anyone coming from out of town is in for a treat! Bring your camera and take home some memories of Muskoka in autum! The snow will be here soon!
 Muskoka_guy3
Msg: 21
Posted: 9/29/2008 7:38:45 PM
CHRIS: Did I say appropriate time?...lol..Inappropriate works too.
 northernmiss
Msg: 22
Posted: 9/29/2008 9:45:01 PM
Judy...they usually don't allow you to play with sharp objects at the home, are you sure this is all OK?

The doctors said the new meds would keep the fits of rage under control, honest, they did, they said that

well I heard that, but it might have beenn one of the voices in my head, but it is all good.

Christine informed me I am not allowed to bring pins...if we get too close to Franks date she might fly away...pfffffttttttttt.....you know..like a balloon.

come on folks...let's pin the pin on Frank

hit the button, it will be fun

gonna miss all you people who can't make it.
 Muskoka_guy3
Msg: 23
Posted: 9/29/2008 10:02:33 PM
Judy, I'm jealous, why is it the voices only talk to YOU?? ...and PLEASE, don't forget your meds the night of the party...you know how they hate to use the "jaws of life" to pry you out of Club One at 2 am

HEY!..Go easy on my date...YES, she might inflate, but, she never talks back! Did you see her profile on here? Her screen name is Latex Lucy, and it says she's from Chicago, you know...the WINDY city!

northernmiss
Msg: 24
Posted: 9/30/2008 7:22:59 AM
Frank...dahling...the voices only talk to me...'cause they like me better..nanner nanner nannernanana

Come on folks...hit the button...it is almost party tyme, how many more sleeps?
 Muskoka_guy3
Msg: 25
Posted: 10/1/2008 2:07:54 PM
MYSTIC! NO!! It won't be the same without you!
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Muskoka’s ONE YEAR ANIVERSARY BASH!!! Saturday October 4th at CLUB ONE BRACEBRIDGE MUSKOKA!