Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What do you NOT like about sex?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 OutMind
Msg: 2
What do you NOT like about sex?Page 1 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
Just noticed that you call yourself urinemyway, which would be by the way, something that I do not fancy.
 SteveinHP
Msg: 4
What do you NOT like about sex?
Posted: 9/9/2008 9:44:49 AM
Ummmm.....Only thing I do not like about it is that I do not get it as much as I would like, currently....
 BaldyisBeautiful
Msg: 11
Posted: 9/9/2008 11:05:13 AM
My dislikes are children, animals, scat, pi$$ and most likely you ... but then again I haven't seen your pic!!
 uNF_Rena
Msg: 12
Posted: 9/9/2008 11:19:21 AM
wow, yeah... there seems to be a fair bit of women/men on here who seem to like to brag about liking everything, and what's not to like! I LOVE BLOWJOBS OMGLOVEME!!!

I have preferences and so do you. Anyone claiming anything else is bullshitting, hasn't had sex recently, or is a really sad individual who has associated love/self-esteem with sex.

I don't really like french kissing, unless its during sex. I hate my nipples played with unless it's during sex. I don't like when my husband stabs me too hard, I don't like having sex in the shower because the truth is, shower sex is shit unless you have the right shower and body type.
I'm not fond of the mess afterwards because it means i have to clean up and not just snuggle. You might have a bunch of suggestions for this problem, but I have my solutions. But it is a big reason why most women wont just do a quickie anywhere unless there is a condom involved..
I dislike receiving oral. I find my clitoris is too sensitive since I have a very small labia minor. I have to be in the mood for it, and I'm trying to learn how to get passed it.
I hate the leg cramps. I hate when youve had sex for too long and it all starts to blend, and you go a bit numb. I hate when someone has bad B.O.. Just because I'm lost in the feeling of how it all feels doesnt mean my nostrils are going to ignore it, and I hate when that snaps me out of the mood.
There is probably a ton more, but for the most part we all come up with little short cuts around our sex dislikes. Plus if you are having sex with someone you really like, you won't even think of things that would annoy the crap out of you in another partner.
 mcbobly
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 9/9/2008 12:01:23 PM

The only thing I don't like about it other than a few fetish type things... is not getting any!!

I have to agree with this statement completely.
 fancynanci
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 9/9/2008 12:05:21 PM
I guess I'd have to say I love everything about it - with the right man
 *~MisskriS~*
Msg: 20
Posted: 9/9/2008 2:09:30 PM
When it lasts only a few seconds
or when im still horney even after an hour of great sex......maybe i should have my sex drive checked out......
 the_write_stuff
Msg: 23
Posted: 9/9/2008 2:53:26 PM
Not into bondage or s&m, biting, having my balls sucked (too sensitive) or any inserting in my backdoor. That's all I can think of; everything else is fair game and good to go I guess.
 El_Mariachi
Msg: 25
Posted: 9/9/2008 3:36:28 PM

I don't like it when it's over.

Wicked good answer. I feel the same.

the flying trapeeze

Please... to describe.

Anyway.. beyond weird fetish crap... and I mean WEIRD not run of the mill fetish-y type stuff itself.. it's gotta be gross or out there for me to avoid it.
 professora
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Baby oil - male genitalia
Posted: 9/9/2008 4:11:09 PM
leavinglasvegas- I know you will laugh- but i coach people all the time- its my job.
quoting you - "I don't like jamming it in dry" (and you shouldnt like it).

Baby oil is one of the best ways for people to caress and more. It is especially important for the male genitalia. Skin to skin causes friction and decreases the pleasure. Everyone who has tired this suggestion, has returned with a happy report.

Caution: Keep in mind, dont use this with condoms. Use the KY jelly or other water soluables recommended. The baby oil is for the monogomous.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Baby oil - male genitalia
Posted: 9/9/2008 4:40:14 PM
Professora.. guess you missed this one.. http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts10586038.aspx - fine for massages (altho I prefer sweet almond oil myself) but keep it away from your genitals.

I don't like when it's over...

I don't like scat or blood...

I don't like extreme pain being inflicted on me...

I don't like not being able to have it when I want it...

I don't like being immobilized...
 El_Mariachi
Msg: 31
Posted: 9/9/2008 6:45:04 PM
*chuckles at LeavingLasVegas*

Sounds like it defies physics.
 Spider from Mars
Msg: 36
Posted: 9/9/2008 7:31:22 PM
LOL Queefing..

I actually had to look that up. I wonder who comes up with all these terms.
 exotica cohiba
Msg: 38
Posted: 9/9/2008 7:49:15 PM
lol queefing....who ever said that is right....but mainly for me is not getting any....
 JustMary65
Msg: 43
Posted: 9/10/2008 4:33:05 AM
I tend to agree with Deb and Laughing Libra---Honestly, there isn't much I do not like about sex---other than not having an available partner AND men who insist on skull f*cking a woman during oral---that does nothing for me.

Sex is meant to be pleasurable ---thusly I would like to believe that most folks enjoy most aspects of getting naked and having some intimate fun.
 Blondecharmthe3rd
Msg: 45
Posted: 9/10/2008 5:29:38 AM
I don't like meeting people where its too much of a chore to teach them that it ALMOST negates the pleasure of sex.

I don't like that I don't get it enough.

The rest... are private lol.
 *buzz*
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2008 12:38:08 PM
When one party is selfish. Then it can really feel like
 Insideoutchick
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2008 1:27:51 PM
the chicken feathers scratch a bit though
 SmellOfPoop
Msg: 59
Posted: 9/12/2008 4:29:03 PM
Uptight women. When the only thing oral is the excuses, it's time to go.
 *buzz*
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2008 1:41:24 PM
Hey now, young man!

Yes, shit happens, but if and when it does, it just might work as a fertilizer,
and you can turn it around to use it to grow another beautiful garden!

Sadly, the garden of mine that is not tended with TLC would not be fertilized regardless the "label" promising a coc ktail packed with vitamins and minerals.
And an extension of another belle garden, no thank you.
At last - a gourmet doesn't need a full course but a meal prepared with love ingredient in it.
 Vannili
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2008 10:08:19 AM
what I don't like about sex is the casual,f-buddy,one -night stand,no string attach ,sex sports.. Sex is the most beautiful love experience a wo/man can have in his/her lifetime.
 Wilf Huckitt
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 9/20/2008 8:30:55 PM
HAHAHA Deena3 this is sooooooooo funny!!

And if a guy is doing it wrong, it's cause you're not talkin to him. He's not a mind reader. Tell him, show him.
And wet spot? Awesome, we had fun. Taste? Are you kidding me, have you tasted Buckleys, haha. ( But mention a grilled cheese eh?)

As for the OP whats not to like!! As long as its in good fun and both party's enjoyed it!!

hahahaha buckley's "TASTE'S AWFULL, BUT IT WORKS"
 OneMoreTimeWithFeeling
Msg: 71
Posted: 9/21/2008 10:31:33 AM
What don't I like about sex? When it's over and the guy won't leave. You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here. I'm not a cuddler. If I wanted to cuddle, my dog is good for that.
 OneMoreTimeWithFeeling
Msg: 73
Posted: 9/21/2008 1:51:57 PM
^You sound like a fun guy.
 OneMoreTimeWithFeeling
Msg: 76
Posted: 9/21/2008 2:10:44 PM
I had to view itsmekenny profile. He is very upfront with what he will or rather will not do. I do think Nicole Bass would be a perfect match for him though. He REALLY likes wrestling.

I don't know how I have missed him in my search for a mate. His first date sounds amazing. Too bad he is so far away. Le sigh.

<div class="quote">
first date?....wrestle around on the living room floor, we won't just stay indoors..

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What do you NOT like about sex?