Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  > Concert Ticket Frustrations      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 easygoin_in_ab
Msg: 1
Concert Ticket FrustrationsPage 1 of 1    
Anyone else getting irritated at how hard it is to get concert tickets these days, my brother and I tried getting some Metallica tickets on the weekend and they sold out almost instantly, then ten minutes later EBAY has dozens for sale at several times the cost. There has to be a way they can curb this crap. I cant even get Great Big sea tickets for less than $150 a ticket.
 nothingfishy
Msg: 2
Concert Ticket Frustrations
Posted: 9/14/2008 4:40:25 PM
Try calling TicketMaster a few minutes prior to tickets "officially" going on-sale. If the announcement is for 10:00 am (for example ...), call at 9:55 am; the lines could well be opened by then. Or, you might just get a ticket sales rep who's not paying careful attention to answer the phone early.
 dirtbag2
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 9/19/2008 6:42:13 PM
yeah that kind of ticked me off too. I'd LOVE To see Metallica. Unfortunately there isn't a bigger venue than the Dome to hold a show like this in the winter.

I believe it is also illegal to scalp tickets here too, ( ie sell them for more than face value ) but I could be wrong.
 smiliegirl15
Msg: 4
Posted: 9/24/2008 12:09:43 PM
Since most people either call or use the internet, try the old fashioned way and actually go to a ticket counter.
Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  > Concert Ticket Frustrations