Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Arkansas  > What is a lost soul?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Soul Union
Msg: 10
What is a lost soul?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
This guy was such a gentleman, sweet and kind, I told my girlfriend he was just too nice for me. - Lil Momma26871

It's just as you said - he's too nice for you.

"Wonderfully sweet person . . . such a gentleman . . . sweet and kind . . . nice looking . . . I am really starting to like him . . . I am scared if I continue to see him I will start to have feelings . . . "

Start to have feelings? Sheeeeesh.

I can't argue with you. He is too nice for you. Leave him alone, and let him find someone else who doesn't worry about having feelings.

- Peter
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 24
What is a lost soul?
Posted: 9/16/2008 4:09:17 PM
Interesting OP. I, at one time probably fit the proposed criteria here from many of the posters. I think some lost souls are just "floating" through life. I deem those the people who are completely emotionally unavailable, likely depressive and probably not filled with much joy/laughter. I was floating through my life a little differently. My mission was to make the entire world around me comfortable, all the while, being quite miserable within myself. I was living someone else's dreams. I know full well who that person is/was and the day I stopped trying to please her, I was no longer lost. I guess you could say ~ my soul was returned to me or that maybe I finally connected with my soul as it was intended to be all along, but was just a little off all the time. Old souls, lost souls, those who are soul-less are interesting concepts if you can wrap your mind around the possibilities. JMO
 Invictus01
Msg: 27
What is a lost soul?
Posted: 9/16/2008 7:30:36 PM
A lost soul = a headcase.

Tell him you want to be friends first
 SteveinHP
Msg: 29
What is a lost soul?
Posted: 9/16/2008 7:52:12 PM
I agree with tokiss.

I lost half my soul during the divorce....the judge actually let her have it..
Show ALL Forums  > Arkansas  > What is a lost soul?