Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Only 17% of American (USA) women like giving oral sex?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 1
Only 17% of American (USA) women like giving oral sex?Page 1 of 20    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20)
I was watching "Manswers" a few days ago, and they quoted a study (That I can't seem to find online.) which claimed America is one of hardest countries to get oral sex from a woman. Only 17% of women here actually report enjoying doing this for their man. (Hong Kong is only 24%.)

I've only had a couple of women (Both Korean) that seemed to genuinely enjoy giving. Most just seem to be performing an unpleasant chore, and do not go there very often. I also get the impression that some of these women don't always feel very comfortable receiving either. Maybe they're afraid thier man will expect reciprocation for his "services." lol

Is this something that has any basis? Does this sound accurate? I think it just might be.

BTW... Austria has the highest percentage of women who report to enjoy performing oral sex. 81%! (Any Austrian women in my area reading this?)
 facepainter
Msg: 2
Only 17% of American (USA) women like giving oral sex?
Posted: 9/19/2008 1:42:53 PM
sounds about right in terms of really enjoying it. Nothing worse then a obligated BJ.....well yeah I guess no BJ at all could be worse.
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 3
Posted: 9/19/2008 1:54:49 PM

BTW, Austria is not eastern europe. Maybe you meant Austria and eastern europe?

You're correct. My mistake. I thought that Austria's positioning between 2 eastern european countries qualified it as being located in Eastern Europe.
 whytwater
Msg: 4
Posted: 9/19/2008 1:58:44 PM
My best guess is that a minimum of 2/3 of the women who respond to this will tell you they enjoy fellatio.
Which would probably be as valid a study as Manswers, and both would be more credible than your experience, imo. Only 1 in 7 of the women in your life like blowin the whistle? Kinda hard to believe.
I've always had the impression that almost all women get turned on by making a guy hard, and that includes sucking a c-ck.
 OutMind
Msg: 5
Posted: 9/19/2008 2:00:17 PM

America is one of hardest countries to get oral sex from a woman

Every time I get oral it gets harder and harder.

Ron9
Msg: 6
Posted: 9/19/2008 2:17:50 PM
Plus - it seems to be getting worse.

I never ever thought I would say this but ....

About three years ago a beautiful 44 year old female actually BRAGGED about what she was going to do to me (to my weinersnitzel). I had visions of my head (the big one) caving in from the suction. She went on and on about it for the hour before we got to her apartment.

OMG ....... I was SOOOOOOOOOO glad when she stopped. Who in the world would have EVER thought they would be glad the gal stopped.

TEETH ANYONE?

THEN .... about a month later different gal ............ totally worthless.

I think the woman’s movement put chit in the USA water supply a few years back. It was dual action chit ...

- made fewer interested
- made them think the way to stop having to - is to make the guy sorry she did it.
 OutMind
Msg: 7
Posted: 9/19/2008 2:57:07 PM

I blame the religious right for not teaching sex ed in school

Are you kidding?

Haven't you read about Sodomy and Gomora?
 Sardonis
Msg: 8
Posted: 9/19/2008 3:02:25 PM
Well I believe if your gal is not giving you oral, then she is not really that into you.

So if only 17% of American women like giving oral, then only 17% of women are in relationships that they actually lust after the guy.
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 9
Posted: 9/19/2008 3:13:36 PM
deborah815...

How about walking them through one at a time, and tell them I am a movie producer doing casting calls for the next Bond Girl? Or do you think that might influence the outcome unfairly? lol
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 10
Posted: 9/19/2008 3:29:03 PM
Most Australian women love playing the one eyed piccolo but seeing as we are half way around the world then take a short trip past Michigan to Canada and your stats might change.
 Leeanne
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 9/19/2008 5:12:02 PM
From my point of view the stats quoted have to be way out of wack - but then again how would I know! I'm just glad that I don't fit any statistical list! Especially this one!!
 SteveinHP
Msg: 12
Posted: 9/19/2008 5:14:47 PM
From personal experience I believe the number to be more like 75%...either that or I have a natural way of finding the ones who do....
 ImAHotMess
Msg: 13
Posted: 9/19/2008 5:48:26 PM
I do not know really how accurate any of these "studies" are. All I can say is what I am accurate at for myself, and I will say this, I would rather give oral to a man than actually have sex half the time. Mind you this is with a man I am in love with, I do not just go around sharing my hoover with just anyone!! Maybe some women do not know how to do it ,therefore they do not enjoy it. Who knows. I do not really rely on studies for much . Like I learned in an Ethics class, studies are really only done on such a small amout of people. And when you are dealing with so many age groups, cultures and beliefs, these studies are worthless.And people lie in them so they really are not dependable sources. I did see a survey in a Psychology class this past semester, on women wanting to give oral sex, and they were to answer yes or no.VERY SIMPLE, RIGHT? >>>>>>>> Half the women this survey was given to could not even read or speak English. So be careful what you believe.
 SmellOfPoop
Msg: 14
Posted: 9/19/2008 6:51:23 PM
Well, if 17% is even remotely accurate, can the other 83% stay away from me? Ok, thanks! :P
 867love
Msg: 15
Posted: 9/19/2008 7:24:10 PM
women may say in a survey they do not like it -however, doesn't stop most of them from doing it
 Closing Shop
Msg: 16
Posted: 9/19/2008 7:24:48 PM
I actually think that 17% number sounds about right as far as women who really love to give head. From my own discussions with women, it seems most range from "kinda like it" to "I do it for him." I've always been an enthusiastic supporter of it (you're welcome, guys) and I know it's caused several friends to become more enthusiastic as well.
 xxXKageXxx
Msg: 17
Posted: 9/19/2008 9:26:07 PM
I've talked to quite a few woman, and that seems about right.

lets see, of 4 woman I have known very well, only one of them said they will blow a guy. the other 3 wouldn't. 1 outta 4 so that means 75% of woman don't give head.

Did you know 75% of statistics are made up on the spot? :D lol
 OldSchoolKevin
Msg: 18
Posted: 9/19/2008 10:23:36 PM
I've been around the block a few times and am happy to report that the figure seems quite a bit higher. At least most of the women I've been with seem to enjoy it, that is except for N____y, I haven't even been close to ANYTHING with her, work in progress I guess.

But S__, S__sy, L__da, Sh___, M___a, J__y, R_____a, ......oh my memory fails me, all seemed to really eat it up, all swallowed too, except Sh___.

K
 cookie22222
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 9/20/2008 4:40:48 AM
I wonder if these forums are skewed? I mean - if you DIDN'T like it, would you post that out here for everyone to see? Especially if you are actively looking! Perhaps the women who post here are the ones who are comfortable with their sexuality and enjoy it. It isn't "politically correct" to shout from the mountaintops anymore that you don't like oral, or sex in general...although the way I hear my friends talk just stuns me. They are just as shocked by my attitude though so who is out of step? I hear from just about all the women I know that they have sex to make a man happy, or (sorry guys) to get him to stop pawing at them so they can go to sleep.

I think 17% is probably about right.
 Sapphireeyes
Msg: 20
Posted: 9/20/2008 4:49:38 AM
I think it really depends on what a woman has to work with...lockjaw...no thanks! When a man has groomed himself..how much hotter can one thing be.
 SmellOfPoop
Msg: 21
Posted: 9/20/2008 5:33:40 AM
TMJ == The ultimate no BJ excuse.

"No, honey. I can only go down on you for 20 seconds before my jaw has this indescribable pain. However, feel free to stay down on me for 5 hours, if you like. In fact, I insist on that because I shouldn't be punished simply because I have TMJ."

TMJ seems to be a female-only ailment.
 SmellOfPoop
Msg: 22
Posted: 9/20/2008 5:39:19 AM
40 seconds is fine, but 20 is unacceptable. :P
 professora
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 9/20/2008 12:27:03 PM
In my age group, women wont discuss sex let alone intimate sex.

People need to work this out between themselves. It is probably an individual thing like anything else in a relalationship.

My husband and I were young when we met and everything seemed natural. We did not have these forums to guide us!but we did our share of pleasing each other.
 911red
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 9/20/2008 6:07:00 PM
I've never watched 'Manswers" before, but I just can't hardly believe that that statistic is right! I for one, TOTALLY enjoy giving oral sex to my partner and have had conversations with several of my female friends who also enjoy it. If you use your imagination while performing oral sex on a man, it's almost like you are performing it on yourself.....letting your tongue wander here and there...listening for a moan or a shift in his hips to let you know that he is enjoying it....imagining the head of his penis as your clit and sucking til you can feel yourself getting wet and wanting oh so much more....
If a woman seems to be uncomfortable while you are performing oral sex on her,maybe it's your technique and it's ok to ask her what she wants, or what she likes. No one is a mind reader and if you are not willing to speak up, then how do you expect your partner to know what you like? If she doesn't tell you then I would say it's her loss to pass up a chance to be pleasured and I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Oops...off the subject lol. I think 'Manswers' is giving out the wrong information (my opinion only) and keep looking hardaynight 'cause there are plenty of women out there that enjoy it!
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 25
Posted: 9/21/2008 7:27:28 AM

This is not true from what I have seen only one women I have met totally refused and most seem to enjoy pleasing the man they are with. I think its true you have to give to recive and I enjoy going down on women so maybe if you go down first more women will be happier to go down on you.

Doing it and enjoying it are not the same thing. If women can fake an orgasm, they can surely feign interest in oral sex. I doubt many women are going to tell their new man (or their friends really) that they do not like giving oral sex. Women know we like it a lot. If it's well known that she does not like giving hummers, it could be hazardous to her appeal to the opposite sex.

I had a partner once, who would jump me during the day just to blow me off. If I was watching TV. Driving down the highway. In the woods. Just about anywhere and anytime. This was in addition to bedroom play everyday. She just loved to do it. Of course, I loved to reciprocate; but, she usually just wanted to please me when this occurred. I'm going to be honest here.... I don't think I've ever felt more loved than I did with her. The oral wasn't the only thing about her I loved, but it sure as hell didn't hurt.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Only 17% of American (USA) women like giving oral sex?