Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > What do U think about men that paint their toenails?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Strickalator
Msg: 5
What do U think about men that paint their toenails?Page 1 of 1    
well guys get manicures and pedicures, but pink? Hmm well i could do the goth thing and go for black, but pink only if i was dressing up as the easter bunny, which I would do then.
 jd28spot
Msg: 16
What do U think about men that paint their toenails?
Posted: 9/19/2008 8:00:16 PM
Your thread reminds me of a time friends and I were visiting a popular theme park. I was wearing blue tennis shoes and kept them on while wading in the lake. Later on we all decided to go on the water slide.....when I removed my shoes, one of my friends noticed that my toenails had turned blue. (damned shoes )
I hurried and slipped my tennis shoes back on and ended up suffering through a hot summer day because I refused to remove my shoes so I could go on the water slides. No way, no how was I going to be seen walking around with blue toenails!

Your guy was, as you say, "playing for the other team"....my opinion.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > What do U think about men that paint their toenails?