Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Should I give him another chance or let it be..      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 packagedealx3
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Should I give him another chance or let it be..Page 1 of 1    
You say you love him, you don't even sound like you like him. I would do some soul searching and evaluating and if you think it is worth it, talk to the guy, or not. No one can really make this decision but you however, if you do, you need to get the communication issues worked out and stop the childish ninny ninny ha ha crap.
 Miss W
Msg: 9
Should I give him another chance or let it be..
Posted: 9/22/2008 8:31:25 AM
I agree with the last 2 posts. It appears that you are rather ambivalent about each other and are looking for something better. As you get older and mature, you will find that it is better to be alone than with someone who you're not into.
 sydneyleigh
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Should I give him another chance or let it be..
Posted: 9/22/2008 8:50:15 AM
Agreeing with Woodstar.
These are not healthy relationship actions either one of you is displaying.

If you thought he was cheating, that means you don't trust him.
Do you want to be with someone you don't trust?

If he WAS cheating, why would you want to be with someone who obviously doesn't want to be with you?

Relationships really aren't this hard. When you find the RIGHT one, you will discover just how easily it flows.

Concentrate on your kids, and college. Get that part sorted out, then worry about relationships. You have your hands full.

Maybe stick to "dating and hanging out" while there is so much on your plate.

jmho,

sydneyleigh
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Should I give him another chance or let it be..