Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Health Wellness  > Chinese Weight Loss Tea      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 messalina21
Msg: 2
Chinese Weight Loss TeaPage 1 of 1    
I knew someone that drank something like this. Basically it worked by making them poop out all the fats they'd been consuming, complete with stomach cramps etc. similar to Xenical. Not much fun by the sound of it.
 SomeoneLoveYou
Msg: 3
Chinese Weight Loss Tea
Posted: 9/23/2008 6:04:02 AM
it make u goto toilet all the time as i know, non stop poop,very stinky... my friend had it...long time ago, many people bought it(even some thin girls).but now, seems it not popular in china now. cause it make people feel very sick...
as i know, all doctors know its not good.

and not healthy...mostly it make people out the water that your body needs, not really get rid off fats..
i dont think use any kind of madicne can help you really loose weight, it will destroy your health. change ur food style and control how much you eat in the evening is the work well .
eat normal in day time. but eat very little in the evening. it will work well.

loose weight tea not good for your stomache. .but it might loose you some weights,and maybe not..

even though it make you sick, but actually i think its not work well..

You need loose weight?seems you dont need it. and if you drink loose weight tea, you will not loose your weight, you will loose your marcles(how to spell),macrle,macle,..well.dont know how to spell it...no dictionary here now...
 mibra
Msg: 4
Chinese Weight Loss Tea
Posted: 9/24/2008 10:08:16 PM
It comes from the herbal leaves of Chinese traditional medicines....

I don't agree with people who use it to make money.... from the ancient medical books, the ancient people used it to murder people --- overdose can cause mis functions of body and could kill people in one or two days. Even last year there was a case that a whole family died and Chinese traditional doctors helped to reveal the truth --- a neighbour put some into their tea leave cans.

But for some very sick people, the ancient Chinese believe that they have a lot harmful ingredients inside, so it is worthwhile to use that to remove the bad things out of the body. Generally we have to be very careful for the dose.... it is very easy to get addicted or get hurt ... It is not recommended to use it in a long term. We just use it in very critical cases. When I was 14, I once used it to help my classmate to cure something on her face. She just took one dose from my prescription and next day those things all gone! My parents were very shocked and forbidden me to do that again because I almost killed her (but we both really didn't know that lol Thank god I mixed them with other herbal stuff and made a right prescription)

There are a lot kinds of tea can help to reduce the weight if you drink it daily.... Green tea, herbal tea, some flower tea.... but if you add sugar inside your tea, it won't work at all lol. Of course these kinds of tea work much slower than that commercially packed stuff... but, it is really not a good choice.
 mibra
Msg: 6
Chinese Weight Loss Tea
Posted: 9/25/2008 7:33:07 PM

Common ingredient is ephedrine. Thermogenic, related to pseudoephedrine, the good stuff methamphetamines are derived from. Same family as caffeine and similar effects, but somewhat more potent.

Ephedrine legality varies depending where you are in the world and in some places what state/province you are in. Same goes for import/export of products containing it. You will test positive to methamphestamines in urine tests, further lab results will show that it is ephedrine though. As it is still a banned substance in many places- including most sports regardless of the legality in the country- testing positive to ephedrine instead of methamphetamines may not do you any good.

Usually goes by the name 'Ma Huang' in Chinese 'medicine'. Up to you if you want to consume a dangerous and often banned stimulant. It achieves nothing that a well planned diet and exercise regime will not.

Look at this long post.... I almost fell into sleep. That's why I won't go to see the doctor for a long time. That's really boring.
However,I was not talking about MaHuang. I have no idea people here drink what kind of chinese weight loss tea.... but one concept is very clear that Chinese seldom drink weight-loss-tea to lose weight
 SomeoneLoveYou
Msg: 7
Chinese Weight Loss Tea
Posted: 9/25/2008 11:15:46 PM
Ma Huang , , do you know, what, it is main material for Drugs, i mean not the madicne. its ileagal drugs.
and weight loose tea, it was popular before. but it caused people dead from it time by time .
So, its not popular in china now.
Cause its really dangerous for your health.
And mibra is right. the main madicne of all weight loose tea is poisonous leaves.(as mibra said , in old china, people use it to murder all the time), all doctors in china knows that.they defantly will ask their family to stop drink the weight loose tea if they found out any of their family drink it...(AS I KNOW)

in anther words, weight loose tea is actually poisonous. killing people. of cause when people dying , they wont be fat any more.. they will loosing their weight.....
 SomeoneLoveYou
Msg: 9
Chinese Weight Loss Tea
Posted: 9/26/2008 5:47:17 AM
This is why infant mortality declined sharply when western medicine was introduced to china..
================
no, when western medicne was introduced to china, if they are good, it always popular, much popular in china. now days, western medicne much widely used than chinese medicne for sure. u know why?much more profit for sell western medicne. much much more...its related ecnomic situation. Doctors get much more money from give people western medicne, not from chinese medcine at all. even thought Chinese medicne work well...
Chinese medicne hardly be used here...
If some western medicne be delined, it must be other reasons...
Sth you dont really know, just someone study map very well, it dosent mean he knows world very well, unless he has been there, right?....its diffrent...

mmm
 mibra
Msg: 10
Chinese Weight Loss Tea
Posted: 9/26/2008 11:54:15 AM

I have noticed that you are going around being a trolling in a few threads spouting rubbish about how awesome chinese medicine is. This is why infant mortality declined sharply when western medicine was introduced to china... but chinese 'medicine' is associated with increased mortality in the west right?

Did I do that as you said in a few threads? No. Only this thread has the topic about Chinese medicine.
Did I say it is awesome? No. I said it is dangerous.
 mibra
Msg: 13
Chinese Weight Loss Tea
Posted: 9/26/2008 11:57:49 PM

Vindicator...the tea that is being hyped as all the rage for weight loss right now is not some magical oriental potion...it is simply green tea. It's the new Hollywood fad.

That's good it is just green tea but I love rose tea, jasmine tea and some herbal tea more
 arwen52
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Chinese Weight Loss Tea
Posted: 10/8/2008 6:34:01 PM
If it were that easy, do you think obesity would be epidemic in the U.S.? There is no magic bullet. Eat your veggies, get plenty of lean protein, drink lots of water, exercise . . . cut down on the crap in your diet and get moving.
 huixin
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Chinese Weight Loss Tea
Posted: 1/6/2009 8:54:34 AM
there is no secret at all .Herbal leaves are hepful to stay fit.Also I drink 3 teapots of chinese tea each day.
 woterlily
Msg: 18
Chinese Weight Loss Tea
Posted: 3/2/2009 9:40:48 AM
like someone said, there's no magic pill. Just be careful of what you eat and exercise.
When I was younger, I had a constant dissatisfaction with the way I look. As an asian gal, I was bigger in my class. The dissatisfaction kept me from opening up to guys, and drove to anorexia and bullimic in my teens, took years to stabilize. My hairs fell off and my period stopped for 7 months at the time, it took me years to stabilize. Nowadays, I eat healthy and keep active, despite my chunky looks, I am happy with myself.

I heard that in china, some popular singer lost weight but the weight loss was due to her liver dissolving... I don't think you want that, do you?

I also see young teenage girls who are anorexic, models who stuff themselves with tissue paper so that they feel full after drinking water... People are obsessed with appearance not goodness of character. If people were good in character, they would see with their heart and not their eyes but it seems that if someone is overweight, confident, happy and accepts him/herself, the other person would reject him/her due to weight.

Watch out with those magic pills and seek your friends carefully.
Show ALL Forums  > Health Wellness  > Chinese Weight Loss Tea