Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Tennessee  > Pet Peeve!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Southern Rose
Msg: 8
Pet Peeve!!Page 1 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
I hate that during a election people seam to think (thats canadates included) they have to mudd sling the other fella. do they really think that will change some bodys mind?
 romanticgal61
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Pet Peeve!!
Posted: 11/15/2008 1:56:21 PM
MEN... i'm so tired of all the guys who find it funny to play people. i'm so tired of the game players....and i realize that there are as many lady players as men. some guys on here just get off on playing people's emotions...i ask...are there any honest men on here...not just looking for a piece of A**.
 romanticgal61
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Pet Peeve!!
Posted: 11/17/2008 1:02:09 PM
let's see...my pet peeve for today....people who talk on their cell phone while driving. i've been in too many close calls, due to people who can't multi-task well enough to drive a motor vehicle and talk/text at the same time. cell phones are good tools...but not while driving!!!! cee cee...saw where you were getting some goats...to go along with your jacks. i knew there was good reason why i liked you..besides your writing and story telling talents. jacks are such comical characters...as are goats. i just love them. when goats look at you with those large eyes...you can't help but have a laugh. my neighbor across the road has a jack...he drives my horse crazy. it is amazing how animal behavior parallels human behavior...so let us find more humor in our lives. i'm off my soapbox now.
 romanticgal61
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Pet Peeve!!
Posted: 11/18/2008 8:25:47 AM
mmmmmmmm..my pet peeve for today... MYSELF. apparently i've missed out on something big, that seems to have happened, and i don't know what the hell is going on!!! perhaps i'm better off : ) thanks OBbrat for trying to lighten the mood, but you better look out. someone looking for you at work being horny and alone on a saturday night...is pretty damn bad also. especially when there seems to be no decent fish in the pond
 romanticgal61
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Pet Peeve!!
Posted: 11/18/2008 9:36:23 AM
mr rotten...hope you aren't "peeved" with my comment. just tongue in cheek humor with both you and braty..as you call her. trying to breathe some fun back into things... man..i'm out of breath!!! i can read between the lines..if i have my good specs on
 Sapphireeyes
Msg: 41
Pet Peeve!!
Posted: 11/18/2008 11:40:13 AM
I only have one pet peeve, it's forum bullies and attention whores...I just hate when people think that their form of humor is so much better than anyone else's or that they have the right to start a thread in an attempt to put down someone else and when they dont get the attention they want the go to another thread and try to throw gas on whatever flame is burning there.

I personally like a certain type of humor and a certain type of wit. Thank you Johnny for all the chuckles, it is nice to see a person who doesnt take themselves so seriously they have forgotten how to have fun.

I get bored easy with lame men who think their 5 yr old humor is cute, and try to take over and run things. Also people who think someone is interested in every event in their life when only their ego wants to hear it.

I take exception when these people try to force others to their way of thinking by being a bully or starting a club of misfits cause they think others are better than them or that they are better than others...either way we are all individuals, we all eat, sleep, screw, etc...not one person on this site is better than another ...and most who think they are ..arent and some who others think are ...know they arent and are just having fun.

Remember when you are pointing your fingers at others there are three pointing back at you! If you didnt like someone sense of humor then do what the other people have to do with yours....ignore it but to cause trouble for someone just cause they get more attention than you shows what a little person you are.

I just loath judgmental people.
 maples01
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Pet Peeve!!
Posted: 11/18/2008 9:45:14 PM
Could get a wild turkey for Thanksgiving, there are some strutting around at my great grandparents place like they own it, dad got a deer there muzzle loader weekend, could be venicine on the table.

I got a long hair chihuahua that'll take on a bear, size don't matter, little ego maniac.

Tailgating to intimidate you to speed up, I drive the speed limit, 5 MPH over actually, and my van weighs 8000 lbs according to the scales, so the little tuner car don't bother me, makes me want to back over it when at a light.
 ~BrownEyedGirl65~
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Pet Peeve!!
Posted: 11/19/2008 12:02:13 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmm, my biggest pet peeve??? Are people with "pet peeves"
 maples01
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Pet Peeve!!
Posted: 11/19/2008 2:04:21 PM
Turkeys don't drop from the sky during their season, it's the opposite, the day before you'll see dozens in a field, huntin day, you don't see or hear any till it's over, they know. lol

Holiday, especially Christmas time pet peeve:
In the spirit of the season, running each other over, disrespecting, and basically doing the opposite of what Christ taught in terms of how we are to treat one another!
 romanticgal61
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Pet Peeve!!
Posted: 11/20/2008 7:42:05 AM
maples01...AMEN to you brother. that's all i'm gonna say about that!
 maples01
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Pet Peeve!!
Posted: 11/20/2008 5:49:15 PM
One deer harvested awaiting a partner the second rifle hunt is open.
The lord blessed our garden, provided far more than expected in filling our cabinets and freezer, then the pesky deer who decided to eat from it happen to be getting tagged and bagged too. Have to say, we will not go hungry for he has provided, just depressing how the stock market is whittling away family retirement, a price to pay when rolling it over so uncle Sam don't take 1/2.
Leads to my next pet peeve (This is not me, but family and others I happen to know):
Many who were forced to retire from companies they've worked for 30 years had to roll over their retirement to keep greedy uncle Sam's hands out of it, their payback for that is the stock market crash and recession, pulling it down to nothing. You still get the option to pull it out, what little is left and give the gov 1/3 for cashing in early, your hard earned money, supposed to be your future. I want a middle finger smiley for this one!
 maples01
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Pet Peeve!!
Posted: 11/20/2008 10:48:08 PM
Basically I got money freed up from grocery shoppin thanks to this, yehaw!
 maples01
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Pet Peeve!!
Posted: 11/21/2008 12:55:37 PM
I hate it when my gloves get wet, seems like you can't get your hands to get warm again.
Wind the other day was trying to rip my hat off, gotta tie it on, was an icy feel too on your face, like sand paper, may grow my beard back, insulation time.
 ~BrownEyedGirl65~
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Pet Peeve!!
Posted: 11/21/2008 1:35:54 PM

and my P.P. for the evening......

pretty lil girls that shave their legs for no reason.....
wanna justify those silky smoothes???

gimme a holla GF !

Tsk tsk.. you really are rotten huh? You been reading my profile. I guess that's better than no one reading it right????????
 maples01
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Pet Peeve!!
Posted: 12/12/2008 12:36:24 PM
Cold weather holding you up indoors.
 Yma67
Msg: 69
Pet Peeve!!
Posted: 1/4/2009 12:39:06 PM
Now now Tn.. is the naughty list so terrible?
What's that saying, (I know the guys will know lol) Good ___ get fed, Bad ___ get eaten?
 HarleyRider243
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Pet Peeve!!
Posted: 1/4/2009 1:32:14 PM
People that lie on their profile. Have some respect or at least some self-respect. Example:
1. body type - average...... if your 5' 4" tall and weigh 170 lbs. or better thats not average..or at least I didn't think so
 Yma67
Msg: 71
Pet Peeve!!
Posted: 1/4/2009 1:45:30 PM
Phew! I actually had to go take a gander at mine after reading that.lol
 maples01
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Pet Peeve!!
Posted: 1/4/2009 11:08:43 PM
Quick weather change, warm out then fast flash to cold drowning rain ain't to my liking, I forgot my coat.
 maples01
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Pet Peeve!!
Posted: 1/6/2009 3:48:54 PM
Before road trip to an out of town POF event, gas price hike makes it cost more than a massage, you can get them to come to your house for one.
 maples01
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Pet Peeve!!
Posted: 1/7/2009 2:20:18 PM
BTW, my next one is the women on here that have jobs at strip clubs that are using the site to bring in customers rather than dating, won't mention names.
 maples01
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Pet Peeve!!
Posted: 1/20/2009 5:42:33 PM
Current peeve that reoccurs on occasion: A certain device in my vehicle that I need, works for months without issues then spends a few days requiring a whack with a hammer to get working again.
Why take it in for a semi-expensive repair when a hammer can get it going, I'll worry about it when there's no hit and run.
 HarleyRider243
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Pet Peeve!!
Posted: 1/27/2009 11:52:09 AM
Maybe they are shy Smarty lol I know I can be!
My peeve of the day: After you do send an e-mail you recieve no reply even though in the persons profile they say they will reply to all.
Thats for a select few no everyone.
Oh wait I got another, after you start communicating with someone they just stop e-mailing or talking. At least be an adult if you do not want to keep talking to someone just tell them, it's a lot more respectful!
Bobby
 maples01
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Pet Peeve!!
Posted: 1/27/2009 11:29:40 PM
Haha, I've had no contacts, but I believe women have it easier than men, because men will at least send emails out.
 maples01
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Pet Peeve!!
Posted: 1/29/2009 10:20:49 PM
Who said looking for good woman? Good at what?
Show ALL Forums  > Tennessee  > Pet Peeve!!