Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Woman that talk dirty during sex ?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 6
Woman that talk dirty during sex ?Page 1 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)

deserve a good swift slap on the arse.......for being a naughty potty mouth

Oh, Watchmen.....we potty mouf women bow down to you for the 411 to the guys who read this! ;O)
 no_1_bby
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Woman that talk dirty during sex ?
Posted: 9/25/2008 6:08:58 AM
I normally have a pretty raunchy dialogue going on in my head during sex, actually getting the words OUT is a bit tricky for me. Problem being for me is that having a conversation distracts me from being able to orgasm. Now... that does not mean I'm not vocal, in fact in the heat of the moment I'll say things.. I won't realise what I say at that time, but sometimes it comes back to me later on and my guy will tease me about it.

Hmmm... oddly enough sometimes I find myself talking during solo time. I seem to be more inhibited with a partner.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 9/25/2008 6:51:03 AM

sometimes it just slips out. ooops

Those are the BEST times!!!

I've discussed this with my guy actually... he's less vocal then I am (no moaning, etc) but gawd he's got a dirty mouth at times!! I'm working on him making those little lovely delicious noises that spur me on and drive me crazy.. and he's working on getting me to SAY more. I just find it takes far too much concentration, but then again, I'm a bit of control freak... I need to be in control of myself at all times.
 uNF_Rena
Msg: 14
Posted: 9/25/2008 6:57:39 AM
Dirty talking isn't fun if your partner has the imagination of stale scone. Repeat lines are bull.

I love talking dirty. During foreplay... all the way to the end of the climax. Not that I chatter the entire time, but there is pretty much no boundaries.

I also love that talking dirty often leads to whispering in the ear. I love that. Doesnt even need to be words.

Now I'm just bummed out that I didn't get up earlier to get some this morning. Way to bring me down.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 17
Posted: 9/25/2008 7:40:36 AM

I do not grasp why talk during sex is called "dirty". Nothing is "dirty" re sex.

Welll...you gotsa differentiate it somehow....if the OP had posted about "talking during sex" then some may have just assumed it was one of those irritating sorts who KILLS the moment when they say, "By *stroke* the *stroke* way *stroke* mom *stroke* is *stroke* coming *stroke* for *stroke* dinner!"

Posted: 9/25/2008 10:10:06 AM
I always thought it would be funny to hear British people talking dirty.

"Margaret, I do think I would might like to have intercourse after tea. Would that be agreeable to you darling?"

"Very well Nigel, although I do hope you will spank my bottom properly."

"Oh, you are naughty aren't you? Just listen to the rubbish that comes from your mouth."

c_deacon
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 9/25/2008 10:13:47 AM
Talking so called "dirty" during sex is awesome for letting the other know that you are turned on, what you want, or want to give, and to add more to the moans and groans of love making.......

It just seems so right for that prim and proper "lady" to let it all out in the bedroom becoming the "tramp" she so wants to be there.........

Just my opinion.......
 carelesswhisper00
Msg: 32
Posted: 9/29/2008 9:36:23 AM
Being verbal is yet another good way of communicating with the said partner. It can open both of you sexually. Saying things beyond a murmer is a real turn on and when you hit the right spot she may even joyously start speaking another language all together.
 zoosking
Msg: 34
Posted: 10/2/2008 10:23:22 PM
Gee so you only have ONE????????????????????? Poor thing if it was that good u should be havin them every fifteen seconds!
 Closing Shop
Msg: 36
Posted: 10/2/2008 11:28:07 PM
I talk like a dirty whore and believe sex should be as degrading as possible. That's what happens when you grow up in a loving household- you turn into an adult with a surplus of self-esteem and have to seek out other ways to get it properly trampled. There was no after school special to teach me that so I had to learn on my own how to say, "Sweetie, if you really care about me, then **** my ***** and smack my ****** then ***** your ****** all over my **** and call me a *******, you little ***********"
 the_write_stuff
Msg: 40
Posted: 10/5/2008 8:55:35 AM
A dirty talking woman during sex is a total turn on to me. Unfortunately I have found far too many of them are too inhibited to really let loose with some nasty verbage.
 ImAHotMess
Msg: 41
Posted: 10/5/2008 9:12:29 AM
I have no problem saying what I want, how I want it and how it feels. I am far from quiet. I feel sorry for the next man I am with...he may have a run for his money...:) I can be a real pig if I am happy. I would like to meet a man who agrees with this. So far, no one has liked it. All 4 of my relationships have REALLY lacked in the sex area. Very difficult for a girl who wants it all the time. Big sigh. lol
 whytwater
Msg: 44
Posted: 10/5/2008 2:40:58 PM

Hmmm... oddly enough sometimes I find myself talking during solo time. I seem to be more inhibited with a partner

To an imaginary friend? Aging can play unkind tricks on us. lol

I have never had a partner who was verbal in bed, though I cherish the thought. Maybe it would be easier to speak during the act if you started with whispering in his ear at some time other than in the midst of mutual passion. In a hornier moment, just lean in and brush your lips against his ear or neck while you "talk the talk." I should think that would be easier, you know, like starter/beginner lessons. When you get that lesson down, maybe it will come to you when there's other things happenin'.
 MsMicki
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Posted: 10/6/2008 4:05:48 PM
depends on what u consider "dirty"?
 The _Fun_Guy
Msg: 53
Posted: 10/6/2008 4:29:52 PM
OP,

Yes, it's a form of roll playing and a real turn on ( when not making LOVE ) . WHEN you also leave that talk for the bedroom. You have to deal with respect and it takes a lot of trust not to carry outside of the bedroom, shower, beach or whee ever you are.

Enjoy it, respect it and participate.

me

Cynderella
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 10/7/2008 8:42:31 AM
Sex communication...it's a good thing!
 Vannili
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 10/8/2008 10:29:54 AM
My lover thinks it is impolite to talk dirty during sex when my mouth is full....
 stev8675309
Msg: 77
Posted: 1/8/2009 4:45:51 AM
Personally, I love it!
I think, when both people are into it, it can actually enhance the overall experience!
 denaj
Msg: 78
Posted: 1/8/2009 6:32:17 AM
I agree with you, it makes sex that much hotter. It is right up there with ranchy phone sex and emails, get you in the mood to rush over and finish!!!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 79
Posted: 1/8/2009 6:39:10 AM

Not me I'm worried they'll call the cops........

Or send a letter to the landlord?! I know someone who seriously sweated this! LOL

Man : Yeah b***h, who is your daddy? roll that fat dirty a** over here you filthy dirty stupid whore.

Believe it or not...there are people who think dirty talk consists of this sort of thing...but is usually associated with dominance and submission.

I much more prefer vocalizing feelings and wishes....what I want you to do, what I want to do to you, what I am feeling atthisverymomentandtime and how freaking awesome it feels, with LOTS of potty mouf tossed in! #%@*^(
 want to travel
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 1/8/2009 6:49:05 AM
never loose there man, and stay married
 MsMicki
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2009 6:37:31 PM
I'm the same ........I don't really care to be called names......
just talk about what is going on.....or what u want to be going on.....or something we've done before.......
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 86
Posted: 1/19/2009 6:41:01 PM
**giggles** How I missed this one:

<div class="quote">My lover thinks it is impolite to talk dirty during sex when my mouth is full....

Your lover is a smart fella! Instead, the good etiquette would be to swallow, then coyly look up at him and say, "Oh my goodness...your c0ck taste so fvcking incredible...I can no longer wait for you to fvck me hard!"

Names...just depends. Malicious names where you are wondering if he even LIKES you, much less what he is doing there...No way. Fat ass cvnt...ick. Dirty fvcking whore...not so bad. Nasty wet kitty...awesome! LOL
 blonde chickie
Msg: 95
Posted: 1/21/2009 8:24:51 AM
I always talk dirty during sex. It's hot !!
 talkttoomuchpaddy
Msg: 103
Posted: 1/24/2009 1:19:34 PM
Its good to be vocal...why not sex should be fun
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Woman that talk dirty during sex ?