Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Love of my life...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 megan709
Msg: 1
Love of my life...Page 1 of 1    
I was a member of this site for one month before my boyfriend and I met. We started talking on Christmas night and have been talking ever since. All I can say is that I am amazed at how well we meshed even then. We talked for 6 months online, and then finally decided we would take the next step and actually meet. Two weeks later, he asked me to be his girlfriend and we have been inseparable since. It has been almost 4 months and they have been the best ones of my life. We are even talking about the possibility of us getting married in the future.

I'm sure some people will say that I am a total sap, but I swear that this is the real thing. All you need to do is exercise some discretion with who you communicate on here with and who you actually meet in person. By the time that my boyfriend and I met in person, I felt that I knew enough about him to feel comfortable being in his presence. And remember if one relationship doesn't work out, there are always plenty of other fish in the sea.
 ~EQUE~
Msg: 2
Love of my life...
Posted: 9/28/2008 8:45:36 AM
That's awesome
I don't think your a sap at all. No one know what's in store for them when they come here, so Kudos to you for finding happiness
 CINCYREDSFAN91
Msg: 3
Love of my life...
Posted: 1/20/2010 10:07:55 PM
Yep, Megan and I got engaged June 13, 2009. The wedding is during the summer of 2011. We hit it off from the very beginning. Eventhough we are very different. Megan is a very special gift God gave me. She is everything I had hoped for. For the last two y years she has always been there for me.My advice to everyone on here is to do the following:

Give your life to God and let him give you what you need. God dors not want his children to be lonely. He will provide for your every need.

I love you Megan.

To the rest of you good luck in your search. Also may God bless you.

Sincerely,
Michael
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Love of my life...