Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > cheating girl friend did I make the right decision?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CHAOTICBEAUTINESS
Msg: 2
cheating girl friend did I make the right decision?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Paragraphs, punctuation, grammar, spelling all cause for failing marks in the communication department so I am guessing that you and she couldn't communicate in real life. Relationship over. Now you can take an English class or use a word program to help you.
 pagalmad
Msg: 12
cheating girl friend did I make the right decision?
Posted: 9/28/2008 6:48:32 PM
you did take a good decison leaving her.She wont cuddle and make out with you if you fight all the time .She found confort jumping on her exboyfriend bed, they probably never try to upset her.Good luck with the next girlfriend
 CHAOTICBEAUTINESS
Msg: 15
Posted: 9/29/2008 4:57:19 AM
It certainly does show tons about someone if they can't be bothered to use proper grammar and communicate. It is obvious that you represent your true self by how you write on here. The inability to capitalize a letter shows utter laziness and proper punctuation shows the same. Defending your ability to not utilize proper English shows that you are not intelligent enough to realize that you are representing yourself, ignorant and have communication problems. I clearly state it is obvious he has communication problems. Laziness is another problem. If that is how you want someone to view you, go for it.
 packagedealx3
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 9/29/2008 7:41:04 AM
Why would you even question the wisdom of breaking up with someone that is cheating on you and doesn't intend to stop? Also, might want to redo the caption on one of your pics, vein refers to a blood vessel, vain refers to intoxication with one's looks.
 phishkev
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 9/29/2008 10:15:25 AM
OP-yea-and the spelling issues means diddly...she's a live wire-stay away before you get burned more..find a woman who will love you, not use ya...RAMBLE ON!!
 Gangster Kitten
Msg: 28
Posted: 9/29/2008 11:42:21 AM

It certainly does show tons about someone if they can't be bothered to use proper grammar and communicate. It is obvious that you represent your true self by how you write on here. The inability to capitalize a letter shows utter laziness and proper punctuation shows the same. Defending your ability to not utilize proper English shows that you are not intelligent enough to realize that you are representing yourself, ignorant and have communication problems. I clearly state it is obvious he has communication problems. Laziness is another problem. If that is how you want someone to view you, go for it.

I thought *I* was a grammar Nazi.

Grammar Macht Frei?
Heil Englisch?
 ladyc4
Msg: 30
Posted: 9/29/2008 12:12:24 PM
" sorry sweetie I got a penis stuck accidentally in my vagina today dear" ... kinda poker run.

Oh ,now that's funNY!
OP, it's your life, do what YOU think is right.
As far as the whole spelling/punctuation/grammar thing, using at least a minimum of those things makes it easier for those reading your post, to clearly understand it. A clearer understanding of the issue generally helps keep responses on point.
Cindy O
 phishkev
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 9/29/2008 12:52:10 PM
Oh yea-hope this goes through-site seems odd today-no time for a ball and chain when it comes to this nonsense-free yourself, take up yer chains and RAMBLE ON!!
 Xcen
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 9/29/2008 2:49:06 PM
indehills:
Well said. Actually she got one thing correct: what she writes accurately pegs her as what she is.
 ksig221
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 9/30/2008 11:27:12 AM
hell yea you made the right decision!
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > cheating girl friend did I make the right decision?