Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Ever notice that women w/o kids are much 'tighter'..down there??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 OutMind
Msg: 5
Ever notice that women w/o kids are much 'tighter'..down there??Page 1 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
I disagree. It's women who smoke cigars, drink single malt and like to down raw eggs the ones that are less tight down there.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Ever notice that women w/o kids are much 'tighter'..down there??
Posted: 9/29/2008 3:12:14 PM
I'm fat, have had two kids (c-sections mind you) and I guarantee you that I'm as tight, if not tighter then some 20 yos. I know the guy I'm with now has commented on it. The guy before him.. and before him.. and before him.. and.. age and weight and child-bearing don't have to impact on her vaginal condition.

Yup Jackster.. I've been told I need to give a heads up when I'm about to orgasm.. and it's fairly easy to push (and hurt) most out...
 jackster121
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 9/29/2008 3:15:33 PM
I had a woman who had2 kids and had so much muscle control she could push me out when I was fully erect and inserted. I am currently seeing a mother who really has excellent control as well. It's all about the kaegels.
 slybandit
Msg: 11
Posted: 9/29/2008 4:27:38 PM
Have you ever noticed that some forum topics are pretty much guaranteed to poison whatever slim chance you might have had of getting a date off of here?
 DoubleDizzle
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 9/29/2008 8:37:44 PM
The best way I ever heard that put was a Croatian friend of mine.

He said in Croatian accent, "vagina like pond been disrupt by stone. After childbirth always loose like ripple by stone hitting, but after stone hit, wait and it be normal again."

Truest words EVER.
 DoubleDizzle
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 9/29/2008 9:05:53 PM
I'm serious, he said it's a Croatian folk saying, any Croatians out there confirm?
 windloverr
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 9/29/2008 9:10:58 PM

Yup Jackster.. I've been told I need to give a heads up when I'm about to orgasm.. and it's fairly easy to push (and hurt) most out...
LMAO I've been blown out of the ummmmmm bush a couple of times, LOL. Just wait for that rascal to quit snapping; and get back in there.
 windloverr
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 9/29/2008 9:32:51 PM

Ok, first, women's va jay jay's are ment (sp) to bounce back after child birth. It doesn't matter if you push a baby elephant out of that thing, its going to go back with a little exercise. All women are built different and it has nothing to do with how "fat" they are or how skinny and slanted their eyes are, geez.

Did you ever consider it was the kind of women you were screwing around with?? Like for instance if maybe they were the type to know the whole football team in college versus the woman who has had a long term marriage with the result of kids?? Maybe it's the sluts that are loser because they are so busy screwing around that they don't have time to do their Kegels.
Give me a break! You rocked in the first paragraph; saying that women are just built differently; and that number of kids and kilos is irrelevant; easing the consciences of the multiparous and heavier women; then say "maybe all non-tight women are whores." :213:

Saying she could pass a “baby elephant” and stay tight; but take on the “football team” and be loose; is like saying that jumping off a short building several times is the same as jumping off a tall building once. It makes NO sense. None.

Reality check: You had it right in the beginning.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 9/30/2008 4:02:31 AM

LMAO I've been blown out of the ummmmmm bush a couple of times, LOL. Just wait for that rascal to quit snapping; and get back in there.

OMG!! I'm SOOOOO glad that I've already peed and don't have my morning beverage in my hand... OMG!!! *snort!* Kegels or no, that sh*t's funny!!!

^^^^^ I think I just fell in love with a voice I have never heard. Sigh.......

Michael Clark Duncan... yuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmm... I totally agree Kthyg... I'll share.. honest... but only 'cause it's YOU..
 JustMary65
Msg: 21
Posted: 9/30/2008 4:23:24 AM

I'm fat but haven't had kids. I've always been tight. I'm built long and narrow. I know this because my gyno tells me so.

LMAO---do we have the same gyno????

I'm a fat lady and my box is tight----and it's hard to put a speculum in me---and it hurts dammit!! ( even with all that KY jelly they use)

Every women has different dimensions just like men---so to suggest that women who are fat or have given birth have loose vaginas is a joke. I'm not suggesting that the OP has a small penis so every vagina he pokes feels like the grand canyon---but sheesh---does make me wonder.
 grizzelda
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 9/30/2008 5:53:16 AM

thank you 'marina'..finally someone that has a brain and isnt afraid to use it.I would assume that w/o kegels they would be as big as the grand canyon?? (given of course, reasons such as multiple kids, excessive weight, or a multitude of partners or very active sex life.)

Too funny! The only one that agrees with you, is someone who doesnt even own the equipment he is professing to know so much about. Pal, do you even hear yourself? You are making assumptions and stridently arguing your position about something you obviously know nothing about. You are sounding like an idiot when you use derogatory terms like "grand canyon" when discussing a partners anatomy. Here is a question for you. Have you ever turned down sex with these geological wonders that you have dated? Or did you steel yourself for the horrific sacrifice that you were making for all the men out there? Ass!
 Blondecharmthe3rd
Msg: 26
Posted: 9/30/2008 6:16:11 AM
Gourmetchef... you are simply put.... ignorant. I have heard time and time again quite the opposite. I have had 2 children (mind you, by C-Section) but women are all built differently and kegels play a huge part. Oh yeah, and I am big if you haven't noticed. I can push any out that is in there.

Its like saying all black men are huge. Not the case. Prejudice isn't just confined to race. It seems to be ever expanding to include mothers and fatties. Grrrrreat!!!
 Blondecharmthe3rd
Msg: 29
Posted: 9/30/2008 8:57:58 AM
gourmetchef... ignorant is a word to describe someone without KNOWLEDGE. Based on MY experience with black men, all have been huge. I know for a fact that is does not represent the race. So although I've not met an averagely endowed black man, I KNOW they exist. That was the point I was making.

Perhaps you should take some time to research the equipment you are so interested in. All genitals are different, thank god for that otherwise wouldn't life be dull. Same goes for muscular, thin, average, chunky, fat people... some have the ability to build muscle more readily than others (think of the poor guy who will always be described as wirey when he wants to be build like any body builder).

Even if I was a grand canyon (I have the numbers to back me on that NOT being the case), I can take your insult. That insult was personal. Ignorant is a state that many of us (yes, me as well) live in. Its why we should always strive to keep trying to learn.

Starting a thread to bash mothers and fatties on having a vagina that you can't even touch the sides when penetrating her... isn't going to win you any medals for tact.

And to the above poster... I would be that one. The one BBW with a tight one, and no.... you are not invited to find out.
 JustMary65
Msg: 31
Posted: 9/30/2008 9:33:10 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^roflmaoooooooooooo if my vagina is sagging I can bet you a million dollars my OB/GYN would have a big issue with that ( no pun intended)! Now, I can say with great confidence my breasts may be sagging...my fat old arse may be sagging...and my fat rolls may flop around---but my vagina is plenty tight----cuz big d*cks hurtttt like hell--so I prefer lil wankers ....

Yes, some vagina's appear ( or should I say ) feel loose---but my guess is either she's very aroused and wet which limits friction---or perhaps she has a larger than average vaginal vault. Maybe kegels help----who knows----but my guess is either you have a penile deficit in thickness or all the ladies you've chosen as sexual partners have larger than average vaginal vaults.

This whole thread is making all my sagging parts jiggle from laughing.
 windloverr
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 9/30/2008 9:56:45 AM

thank you 'marina'..finally someone that has a brain and isnt afraid to use it.I would assume that w/o kegels they would be as big as the grand canyon?? (given of course, reasons such as multiple kids, excessive weight, or a multitude of partners or very active sex life.) ....

Too funny! The only one that agrees with you, is someone who doesnt even own the equipment he is professing to know so much about. Pal, do you even hear yourself? You are making assumptions and stridently arguing your position about something you obviously know nothing about.

"There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action." Goethe

My favorite quote of all time.
 JustMary65
Msg: 33
Posted: 9/30/2008 12:04:30 PM

Humans are all so very different.... we should not judge by our covers.... until we truly get to know them.... mentally, physically and emotionally.... we cannot make assumptions.

LL-

You are so eloquent and dead on girl!!! Perhaps the OP has had one too many large vagina's to deal with and is flustered by that fact, but the thing is--until you are intimate with a person one never knows what is hidden behind those pants and panties.

At the end of the day it only matters to me what the manfriend thinks--and seeing he's happy with my vagina that is all that really matters. I've never given birth to a child-but I'm still a mother-and yes, I'm a big gal-but my nether regions aren't hanging out or sagging.

Some women are insecure enough without, now, having to worry if their vagina's are tight enough...good grief what has this world come to???
 no_1_bby
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 9/30/2008 12:23:21 PM

there must be a BBW with a tight one !

If you'd bothered reading the whole thread, you'd have noticed that there is more then one here on this thread alone.

Gourmetchef... do.. um.. apples only come in one flavour?? Can you only get one cut of meat?? Generalizations are just that... generalizations. As any research will show you, the answers are based on the numbers sampled. If you ask 100 people, your answers are only based on 100 people. Great that you've done the research.. but you have not got a large enough sample base to say with all conviction that ALL fat chicks are loose, ALL women who have children are loose, etc... If that is the case.. then all tall skinny white men have problems with premature ejaculation.

I know what condition my vagina is in (I don't have a hoo hoo, but thanks for the giggle over that one).. my man knows what condition my vagina is in.. and guess what??? You'll never know.. 'cause you obviously won't take my word for it... you'll see a fat chick with kids and think.. man.. she's probably so loose that I can't get any satisfaction out of f*cking her... and I don't care if that is what you think. Keep posting that opinion here.. will certainly help all the ladies to know what it is that you feel is important in a relationship.
 kmcclain
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 9/30/2008 12:28:16 PM
thank you for that comment, couldn't have put it better myself
k
 JustMary65
Msg: 37
Posted: 9/30/2008 2:05:00 PM
OP,

When did this become a good guy thread on vaginas? I'm just kinda curious? I think if you simply stated it's been your personal experience that the women youve chosen to date seemed to have loose vaginas would be one thing--but you have pigeon-holded the fat and childbearing women as those who have large cavernous vaginas.

In defense of your 'theories and data' I suggested it could be a penis size issue, the woman could have been overly wet which would ultimately reduce the friction and feeling of tightness, etc. Now, some men who seemingly are well endowed or quite thick might suggest the opposite.

To be honest, it's been my experience that most men felt I was on the snug side----but if I get overly wet the friction lessens and a hard penis can simply side out...oh dear!! A woman's vagina is meant to expand to accomodate a penis, finger, hand, or a baby. Some women, regardless of having children can still be snug--other's can loose some of that elasticity.

Kegel's do help strengthen the walls of the vagina and many women are instructed by their OB/GYN to practice that while pregnant to help with the delivery ( and with bladder control issues). Next time I see my Doc I'm going to ask him about the questions you've posed to see what his spin is on it...I'm sure he'll be more than happy to answer my candid question.
 OneMoreTimeWithFeeling
Msg: 38
Posted: 9/30/2008 2:23:10 PM
Well I'll be damned. That's all I got.
 sensualcaress
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 9/30/2008 3:47:33 PM
I tend to agree with you on that. All women are different in every way.
 Blondecharmthe3rd
Msg: 40
Posted: 9/30/2008 3:47:37 PM
Libra (kisses).... love you!!! You pick up where I sometimes not so eloquently leave off.

OP.... the fact you just called women "chicks" speaks for itself. Enough said.
 JustMary65
Msg: 41
Posted: 9/30/2008 4:54:53 PM

mary....is that what makes you magical

Nah-in my spare time I cast spells on innocent men so they will have jumbo c*cks to fill those vaginas that are the size of grand canyons....LOL ( yes, I'm being sarcastic)
 no_1_bby
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 9/30/2008 5:25:37 PM

did i EVER say i would never bang a fat chick..or one with 3 kids??

While you didn't come out and say it in as many words, the fact that you DIDN'T say it speaks volumes too. What you alluded to was that by being a fat chick or having kids (regardless of number, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here) meant that she/they automatically had a less then tight vagina, which meant that she is/they are less then desireable... it can then be understood that since we all want *perfection (whatever that means to you) * having a loose vagina is not *perfection*, therefore you don't want one, which in turn points back to the fat chicks and those with kids.

So.. ??? What IS your preference then???

BTW.. I stopped chasing after bad boys about.. oh.. 20 yrs ago.
 dare2loveagain
Msg: 45
Posted: 9/30/2008 9:46:20 PM
I have had 4 children full term ...two vaginal ...two Emergency Cessarian Sections...I personally do not belive it has anything to do with how many children or how they were birthed...it does however have to do with the woman on a very individual basis...if she never excersizes those muscles and/or never learned how...she is more likely to be loose even at a ripe young age of 20, no kids and slender bod...thats not to say that the overweight woman , with or without having given birth or post birth woman are necessarily any different...just like men...there are many differnce and there really arent many factors aside from excersizing those paticular muscles. just my 2 cents on the matter...I have never had any complaints
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Ever notice that women w/o kids are much 'tighter'..down there??