Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Arkansas  > Russellville Party at the VFW on October 24, 2008      View All Events   Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Happy-lil-Lady
Msg: 1
Russellville Party at the VFW on October 24, 2008Page 1 of 1    
WHERE:
VFW Rogers-Rye Post
Highway 7 North
Russellville, Arkansas 72801

The VFW is a smoking environment.

DATE:
Friday, October 24, 2008

TIME:
7:30 p.m. for Meet and Greet
8:30 p.m. Band starts playing

COST:
VFW charges a $4.00 cover charge per person

ENTERTAINMENT:
"Southern Addiction" band will be performing

FOOD:
There is no food available for purchase at the VFW.

HOSTESS:
Happy-lil-Lady (Mary)

DIRECTIONS:
The VFW is North of Interstate 40 approximately 1.3 miles on the right. There is plenty of parking in front of the building.

MOTELS:
Americas Best Value, 204 Lake Front Drive, Exit 81, Russellville, AR, is South of the interstate. It has a continental breakfast and their rate with tax included is $56.50 for a single. The phone number is 479 968 5511.

Motel 6, 215 West Birch, Russellville, AR, is North of the interstate. Their single rate with tax included is $40.85. The phone number is 479 968 3666.

WELCOME!
Are you ready to dance the night away at the VFW in Russellville? Would you like to meet someone special? Then come join the fun. Call and invite your friends. There will be plenty of wonderful people attending. If you enjoy meeting others, chatting and dancing, this party is for you. Come on out – we’ll be waiting for you!

Name tags will be available so come by, sign in, get a name tag and we'll direct you to the other POFers and their guests.
Following Members are Attending This Party... Average Member Brings Along 3 Guests

fordlover

Happy-lil-Lady

sparkplug57

squaredancer5

upallnightar

5 people are attending
 Happy-lil-Lady
Msg: 2
Russellville Party at the VFW on October 24, 2008
Posted: 9/29/2008 6:34:49 PM
WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME!

I am delighted to invite each and every one of you to the party on October 24th.

If we have half as much fun at this party as we did in September, it will be a spectacular party. Friendly folks, lots of good music, laughs and great dancing!

Call your friends and invite them to join us!! SEE YOU THERE.
 Happy-lil-Lady
Msg: 3
Posted: 9/30/2008 3:50:23 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen:

So glad to have you guys jump on board the "party train" in Russellville.

I look forward to seeing some of you again and meeting the new folks!

Invite your friends to join us. It is going to be a wonderful party!
 Happy-lil-Lady
Msg: 4
Posted: 10/1/2008 3:16:46 PM
Robin and Jim:

I am so sorry to hear that you two won't be able to attend this party, but certainly do understand. We'll miss you guys and look forward to seeing you at another POF event very soon.

Be safe!
 Happy-lil-Lady
Msg: 5
Posted: 10/7/2008 5:11:33 PM
Hello and welcome. We are delighted that you are joining us for the first time, but hope it won't be the last.

Ladies, I agree with the earlier post, we need to start inviting the gentlemen to join us for this fantastic party. Call and invite all your friends: male and female. We want this to be another great event.

See all of you there -- Mary
 Happy-lil-Lady
Msg: 6
Posted: 10/11/2008 1:54:11 PM
Welcome!

I'm happy to see that we've had a couple of new folks sign up recently. If you haven't attended one of our parties before, I think you are in for a treat.

Feel free to bring your friends. The more the merrier.

See you there.
 Happy-lil-Lady
Msg: 7
Posted: 10/21/2008 6:23:29 PM
Hello & Welcome, JD:

I'm delighted that you have decided to join our happy little party and that you're bringing a friend. It'll be nice to see both you and Jim again!

Hey everybody -- it's time to get your dancing shoes polished. Friday will be here before you know it. I look forward to seeing you all at the party.

Mary
 Happy-lil-Lady
Msg: 8
Posted: 10/24/2008 8:06:13 AM
LADIES AND GENTLEMAN:

THANK YOU FOR SIGNING UP FOR THIS PARTY.

I'M EXCITED ABOUT SEEING EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU TONIGHT AND TRUST THAT YOU WILL HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME.

REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR FRIENDS.

SEE YOU AT 7:30 P.M.
Show ALL Forums  > Arkansas  > Russellville Party at the VFW on October 24, 2008