Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > How do I get a date the day after.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Wildman46
Msg: 4
How do I get a date the day after. Page 1 of 1    
Op if the number you got from the girl was not to a laundry mat someplace, chances are she wants you to ask her out. If you can get the courage up to ask for the digits, then it should be very easy to ask the girl out.
 URLOVEY
Msg: 6
view profile
History
How do I get a date the day after.
Posted: 9/29/2008 9:59:53 PM
I too have had similar experience with men. They are all into you, they call and text, but the next date never seems to materialize. Ask her once...then if your interested ask again in a week, if no plans have been made, move on.
 VAPurr
Msg: 16
Posted: 10/3/2008 3:14:19 AM
There are times men want to see me and I like them but I have other issues at home.

You have to wait and see if she is interested.

VAPurr
 DreamDancer44
Msg: 18
Posted: 10/5/2008 1:08:59 PM
Please don't say women as in all women. Persistence scares most of us, especially myself.
If you want to meet up with someone definitely ask. But if they don't want to or have a reason why not to meetup. Ask her when would be a good time for her. If she gives you the runaround she's not interested. Move on.

From your last message, 20 minutes before making up you wanting to have sex that fast might be the reason why you're having some trouble. Most women I now would NEVER date a guy like that. Whether it was apart of is past or how he is now.

Also, the fact that a girl was making out ith you within the first 20 minutes of knowing you, tells us a lot about the type of girls you're meting, there lies another problem.
 DreamDancer44
Msg: 19
Posted: 10/5/2008 1:09:52 PM

If she is evasive or makes excuses about why she can't meet, it means she's not interested. If she is interested, she'll be eager to set a definite time and place to meet.

I second this.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > How do I get a date the day after.