Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Feast for the sharks and wolves...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 URLOVEY
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Feast for the sharks and wolves...Page 1 of 1    
WOW! That is an amazing profile. I just don't know who you are trying to attract or that you will ever find her online. Try your local church. Your profile comes across very angry to me. Just my opinion. It is very limiting and very judgemental of many many women. However, I see your need to say what you are saying because you are looking for a very specific woman. Just be patient if you believe you can ever find anyone like that. But dont expect the flood gates to open and fill your inbox.

Good luck to you!
 WhiteWaterRogue
Msg: 6
Feast for the sharks and wolves...
Posted: 9/30/2008 4:18:41 PM
Hey, does a good woman get to smoke occasionally?
 lestergass
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Feast for the sharks and wolves...
Posted: 9/30/2008 7:40:00 PM
Man, lighten up. I don't have a clue about this profile stuff, but I can tell you this. My grandfather, my dad, and my oldest son were and are Pentecostal preachers, I am what I am sure what you would call a backslider, so you probally won't have much respect for what I have to say. But I can assure you they will tell you a godly women will turn and run after reading that. I think you should have a talk with your pastor about this. Good luck.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Feast for the sharks and wolves...