Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DOES NOT DO ORAL?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tennis85022
Msg: 2
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DOES NOT DO ORAL?Page 1 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
I could love a woman, but stay in a relationship? I need oral and swallow. Some women love it and it shows. the ones who do are amazing!

PS
 Scottislovinlife
Msg: 3
view profile
History
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DOES NOT DO ORAL?
Posted: 6/16/2005 8:33:35 AM
hey coco its always a personal prefrence- but me personally its not something i would just perform on a random female it would have to be a woman i have been dating for awhile. AS far as worrying about putting your mouth where urine comes out at-cmon hopefully any guy you perform it on has a clean penis.It is just a great foreplay tool and i feel that frequent sex with the same partner with out it gets a little boring....cmon who doesnt love a little 69 action
 Scottislovinlife
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 6/16/2005 8:35:58 AM
amen brother, amen brother- its a undescribable feeling it just i diffrent kind of orgasm than you get from sex-its just hot to know that a woman is willing to give you pleasure without recieving it at the same time
 tennis85022
Msg: 5
Posted: 6/16/2005 8:40:16 AM
"without recieving it at the same time?" OMG I have known wonderful sexy women who have had great orgasms while performing and I am hoping there is just one more out there for me this time!
 tennis85022
Msg: 7
Posted: 6/16/2005 8:52:30 AM
Who said we didn't? Coco said she doesn't go south.
 -x0xMUFFINx0x-
Msg: 18
Posted: 6/16/2005 11:55:55 PM
no no no ur not the only one ... i wouldnt either...so dont feel bad!
 mark130273
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 6/17/2005 12:38:10 AM
good on yah princesslayonya......its importnant in a relationship to have oral i think........i love to givei t as much as receive it too

lol

party on dudes
 SarGasm
Msg: 28
Posted: 6/18/2005 5:42:24 PM
oh man...i can't picture dating someone who didn't enjoy giving and recieving oral.

i married someone who didn't enjoy giving it, sometimes enjoyed getting it...our sex life was pretty darned vanilla. never again!!
 burnley-lad
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 6/20/2005 4:33:42 PM
I don't how people can have a relationship without oral. I find it the greatest way of showing affection to your partner, her knowing that she can orgasm with nothing wanted in return
 dollface465
Msg: 32
Posted: 6/20/2005 4:59:18 PM
OMG!!!! nothing sweeter than sharing a cum kiss....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
 burnley-lad
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 6/20/2005 5:57:02 PM
A cum kiss has never been something i'm comfortable with. The whole idea sames to make me uncomfortable, if they want to kiss after i've gone down on her than fine but i wouldn't be able to do it the other way.

Every person is to they own and knows what they really like and is comfortable with
 dollface465
Msg: 34
Posted: 6/20/2005 7:32:59 PM
its a certain level of intimacy that not everyone is comfortable with...to each his own tho....but i suggest you try it
 mark130273
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 6/21/2005 4:54:36 AM
@singlemum18fuk.......good on your well played.......that what we like to here.........giving adndrecieving thats wahts it all about >lol
 mack
Msg: 39
Posted: 6/22/2005 9:34:00 AM
those cans are nice
 SmellOfPoop
Msg: 43
Posted: 6/19/2007 8:56:00 PM
What is with the childish views on sex? I think of someone who has a hang-up as sexually immature. Perhaps you need to stop having it or find someone that is on the same level as you. I, for one, have no plans to ever give up extreme pleasure because some immature woman thinks it's gross. Sorry, this seems silly to me. Love != sex, nor is love a substitute for sex (just as sex isn't a substitute for love).
 KeriC325
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 6/20/2007 11:34:08 AM
I have a problem when doing it. I have horriable gag reflexes. I have never had a strong stomache and all that. Not to mention, the last time I tried, I could tell he had just gotten himself off and it was not clean.

I personally am not a fan of someone doing it to me, so I do not feel bad when I don't. Its one of those things, if you really want me ot, i will try, but I most likely will not succeed. It is not something I find an enjoyment. But I know it is different for each person
 NEZCardsfan
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 6/20/2007 11:35:45 AM
It's now a requirement. Being honest.
 squirterforyou
Msg: 54
Posted: 8/1/2007 9:02:37 PM
I know many men who won't. I don't care either way, there are always things people are hesitant about but there are times when I dig in my heals and say "you want a BJ.... but are disgusted with the reciprical oral??? wtf.... not until you make an effort (doesn't need to be oral)...."

But you are in the opposite.... you are a woman who loves it but won't reciprocate. I don't think there is anything wrong with it, as long as your partner understands your point of view and level of comfort.
 eb3267
Msg: 55
Posted: 8/1/2007 10:01:30 PM
Sex is about feeling comfortable..

Do what you want to.. If BJ's aren't your thing then don't do them..

If a man feels you "owe" it to him, show him the door..

Do I do BJ's, when I feel like it, but if you tell me it's a requirement, you can kiss my *ss !!
 Isabella1900
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 8/2/2007 12:27:07 PM
Is it not a generational thing, it is cultural. There here more bacterias in our mouth that in the vagina or pennis. Oral is a old practice in other cultures. Our religions teach us that sex is dirty and men always try to take avantege of us (Women) The first time my ex husband ask me for I think that he was a pervert, He give me a book about The best wy to give oral .
I read it and after a couple of years I acepted to try. It was so bad, the first try.
But in a hot vacations that we had in south Mexico, the things will go better and now
I enjoy to give and recive, it is extremely sexual and you can improve it with ice cream, liquit chocolate, let you imagination tell you. Just do what ever you feel confortable. The meaning of sex is enjoy and share.

SusY137
 MONEMPERER
Msg: 60
Posted: 8/4/2007 3:47:35 PM
women who dont give head are useless in my opinion. its the most selfless act one can perform on a partner. Now if both sides dont like it thats one thing but have yet to know any guys who dont like head. Its not the head its her looking into your eyes with love as you dissapear into her mouth also a great way to spend an evening her giving you head as you stroke her hair.
 PRINCESSFIFI
Msg: 66
Posted: 8/4/2007 7:15:28 PM
if you feel that way, thats your choice,however i think theres nothing wrong with having an open mind about oral...its all about perception..if you view "it as an instrument that pees and ejaculates (giggle), that alone is bound to turn you off....i used to think similar to you...but the way i view it now is, "it" is an extension of the man i love and want to be passionate with...and it gives me a buzz to see him so turned on..
 crazyindian69
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 8/4/2007 8:55:41 PM
OP: Oral sex is a natural thing, please step away from the computer and get a habit. If you don't like the taste then make your man/woman eat peppermint mints while or after he/she done eating you.
 SmellOfPoop
Msg: 75
Posted: 8/5/2007 4:13:26 AM
I would lick a female, make her cum, and just keep going until she came again and/or pushed me off her because she is fully satisfied.
Now, if that same female offered me oral but removed her mouth from me as I was about to cum, then I would not do the above treatment for her ever again. I'd simply mimic her technique, which is to pull my face away from her every time she cums and use my fingers instead.
 bisexual4u
Msg: 77
Posted: 8/5/2007 8:18:12 PM
u are right but i love to give head as much as it been given to me i love head it makes me come when igive head as i say if u dont give back y should u recive it
dont do it dont need it i say
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DOES NOT DO ORAL?