Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How do you stimulate the clitoris?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dachshund king
Msg: 1
How do you stimulate the clitoris?Page 1 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
This sounds like a stupid question but how do you stimulate the clitoris? Does it get enough stimulation with regular penetration or do you need to stimulate it some other way? How sensitive is it to touch?
 justanothername
Msg: 2
view profile
History
How do you stimulate the clitoris?
Posted: 10/1/2008 1:05:21 PM
Touch it and find out. Listen and watch her to see her reaction....she will let you know.
And no....regular penetration doesn't stimulate it enough if at all.

Google your question...the first link will give you great advice.
 rockondon
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2008 1:06:34 PM
show it your paycheck.
 OutMind
Msg: 4
Posted: 10/1/2008 1:14:05 PM
Go to Home Depot and buy a power hand saw. Remove the saw, apply to needed areas. Wait for explosion. Repeat as needed.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2008 1:39:41 PM
Unless you don't have any experience, I would think a man your age would know the answer to this.

Each woman is different and likes different things. Hell.. I like different things depending on mood, time of day, cycle, etc.
 RacerMatt
Msg: 6
Posted: 10/1/2008 2:02:24 PM
Try gently squeezing on either side of it to push the clit up and out... lick it, suck it, roll it around with your tongue, kiss and lick all around it as well, nibble on it, rub it up and down and from side to side, slide two fingers inside while you rub it with your thumb, then repeat that process not necessarily in that order until your jaws and tongue are sore... then take a deep breath and start all over.
 Knittin Kitten
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2008 2:06:52 PM
Yup, I thought it was a kid, too. Then I looke at the profile and saw that he isn't single, isn't looking...I would guess that he's perfectly capable of asking his significant other...or, at least can read up on it if he doesn't know. Another excellent idea would be to ask her!

Do I detect a troll, maybe?

KK
 ~EQUE~
Msg: 8
Posted: 10/1/2008 2:11:28 PM

show it your paycheck.

Lmao!! Now that was funny
 naughtygirl21
Msg: 9
Posted: 10/1/2008 2:12:54 PM
Wow are you really 31 and not single and not looking ? with a question that I have to say that if you were my bf you would be looking
1 okay sorry but couldn't resist, sounds more like a 15 yr olds question to me. I agree with trying the google method because even if I was to explain the many ways to stimulate and please a woman I don't think you would understand anyways. Wow don't mean to come down on you but come on, if all else fails then ask the woman that you are presently with, she could give you the best answer because all woman do not enjoy the same methods.
 ApplePieFacePlant
Msg: 10
Posted: 10/1/2008 2:17:57 PM

show it your paycheck.

Hahahahaa!! And so true.
 OutMind
Msg: 11
Posted: 10/1/2008 2:18:51 PM

however
rub it up and down
slower then faster then slower then faster
apply a varied amount of pressure
insert your finger inside her pull it out and rub her clit with your wet finger

Could you repeat that one more time?
 flybuttersocial
Msg: 12
Posted: 10/1/2008 2:20:30 PM

Wow are you really 31 and not single and not looking ? with a question that I have to say that if you were my bf you would be looking
1 okay sorry but couldn't resist, sounds more like a 15 yr olds question to me. I agree with trying the google method because even if I was to explain the many ways to stimulate and please a woman I don't think you would understand anyways. Wow don't mean to come down on you but come on, if all else fails then ask the woman that you are presently with, she could give you the best answer because all woman do not enjoy the same methods.

Not everyone on the planet is a whore.
 RacerMatt
Msg: 13
Posted: 10/1/2008 2:21:46 PM
Man, ya'll are ruthless, help the brother out...
 phishkev
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2008 2:23:16 PM
Oh, man this post is just EXPLODING ( pun WAS intentional) with laffs galore! Seriously, talk to the woman you are interested in-if she cares enough, she'll tell you what excites her...
 dachshund king
Msg: 15
Posted: 10/1/2008 2:23:30 PM

Do I detect a troll, maybe?

No, this is a serious question. I'm actually single but not looking at the moment for personal reasons but I want to know for I start dating again. And how much sexual experience I have is none of your damn business. Sheesh, some people are so immature.
 Ms.Extreme
Msg: 16
Posted: 10/1/2008 2:23:54 PM
Well definitely not with a BRILLO PAD for sure.
 stv728
Msg: 17
Posted: 10/1/2008 2:27:40 PM
Haha...ok...wtf? Not single...not looking...with another guy maybe? And never been with a woman? If your straight and have been with a woman then it is very hard to believe your 31. Or saving yourself for some reason. Maybe, saving her from a huge disappointment??

Either way, have you ever heard the expression "knock the little guy out of the boat"

Well.....whatever it takes....try to knock his little arse outta the dang boat!!!

And what the heck is a troll?
 LibraMatt
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2008 2:30:43 PM
Send it six hundred dollars...worked for the economy didn't it?
 Ms.Extreme
Msg: 19
Posted: 10/1/2008 2:35:32 PM

And what the heck is a troll?

Taken from http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll

troll
1a. Noun
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.

1b. Noun
A person who, on a message forum of some type, attacks and flames other members of the forum for any of a number of reasons such as rank, previous disagreements, sex, status, ect.
A troll usually flames threads without staying on topic, unlike a "Flamer" who flames a thread because he/she disagrees with the content of the thread.

1c. Noun
A member of an internet forum who continually harangues and harasses others. Someone with nothing worthwhile to add to a certain conversation, but rather continually threadjacks or changes the subject, as well as thinks every member of the forum is talking about them and only them. Trolls often go by multiple names to circumvent getting banned.

2a. Noun
Sometimes compared to the Japanese ‘Oni’, a troll is a supernatural creature of Scandinavian folklore, whose race was thought to have carried massive stones into the countryside (although actually the result of glaciers). Lives in hills, mountains, caves, or under bridges. They are stupid, large, brutish, hairy, long-nosed, and bug-eyed, and may also have multiple heads or horns. Trolls love to eat people, especially small children.
The Females of the species are generally kinder and more intelligent, but still fairly hideous.

2b. Noun
An aesthetically repulsive person, often has terrible social skills, usually a woman. See Troglodyte.

2c. Noun
An old, unattractive gay man who hits on young men, and cannot seem to understand that they want nothing to do with him.

3a. Verb
To fish by dragging bait behind a moving motor-boat.

3b. Verb
To cruise for immediate sexual pleasure without commitment. Often characterized by an older man, seeking a younger man, or any man for immediate, often anonymous sexual contact.

4. Noun
A joke disguised as an outrageously stupid statement or question, intended to trap people into believing it is serious.

5. Verb
To use acid and ectasy simulataneously. See trolling.
(Comes from ‘Tripping’ on acid, and ‘Rolling’ on ecstasy)

6. Noun
A toy popular in the 1980’s, a ‘troll’ is a cute little plastic trolls with fluffy, colored hair.
1a. I hate trolls!
1b. I hate trolls!
1c. I hate trolls!
2a. It is said that a troll will turn to stone if caught by sunlight/daylight.
2b. Ewww… Jenna is such a troll!
2c. That troll kept hitting on Rick.
3a. I then got to troll for salmon. I caught one that was 65 inches long!
3b. He went trolling and picked up a 17-year-old boy recently at a gay club.
4. Hey, how's my computer able to speak in foreign languages?
5. Back in the 90's we used to troll at the raves.
6. I bought a 4-inch troll for my little sister on her birthday.
 DirtyOldManInTraining
Msg: 20
Posted: 10/1/2008 2:38:19 PM
With a pair of jumper cables!!!
 stv728
Msg: 21
Posted: 10/1/2008 2:38:50 PM
Thanks Ms.Extreme

2c. Noun
An old, unattractive gay man who hits on young men, and cannot seem to understand that they want nothing to do with him.

This is the use in this case then? ...lol....Im kidding....It just seemed too easy....sorry

With a pair of jumper cables!!!

LMAO!!! Squirt...he wants to stimulate not defibrillate it....haha
 Ms.Extreme
Msg: 22
Posted: 10/1/2008 2:40:34 PM

This is the use in this case then? ...lol....Im kidding....It just seemed to easy....sorry

***snickers*** don't be sorry at least you're not asking the original question like the OPIE is.......
 Elizabeth31
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2008 2:44:06 PM
Wow!! I can't believe you guys... Maybe he's a virgin... Or maybe he's never been with anyone that wanted oral.
 Elizabeth31
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2008 2:45:35 PM
To edit my last post... Maybe none of the women wanted ANY stimulation at all either... Give the poor guy a break.
 jazz and bourbon
Msg: 25
Posted: 10/1/2008 2:47:22 PM
Rub it with freshly peeled ginger root...
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How do you stimulate the clitoris?