Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > man who doesn't sleep with wife??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 phishkev
Msg: 7
view profile
History
man who doesn't sleep with wife??Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Probably-I know of one such male and I'm not posting any kiss and tell stories here-if you have NO sexual relations, if it isn't a medication problem and communication = 0, then you head for the hills and find a new mountain to climb! Tally-ho!!
 OneMoreTimeWithFeeling
Msg: 8
man who doesn't sleep with wife??
Posted: 10/2/2008 5:47:57 PM
Lucy and Ricky never slept together but they had little Rickie, so anything is possible.
 Blondecharmthe3rd
Msg: 10
Posted: 10/2/2008 5:55:22 PM
Just believe him when he says he wants sex with people other than his wife. I think thats all you need to know. And yes, some people exist in sexless marriages.
 vet3171
Msg: 12
Posted: 10/2/2008 6:46:25 PM
I believe he is telling the truth. I work for a family husband is 43 wife is 39 she sleeps on the 3rd floor he sleeps on the 1st floor make up both of there beds every day.So yes there are married couples that don't sleep together. How sad?
 Vannili
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 10/3/2008 2:20:07 AM
He could be lying , that he does not sleep with his wife very often, perhaps the wife sleep with him only twice a month, the first and on the fifteen that is paydays.
 AlphonseO
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 10/3/2008 11:07:28 AM
I believe that does happen. I've just recently connected with a very good friend from 25 years ago. She has confessed that her Husband has not shown any affection towards her for 7 years. She stays because of the kids. Unfortunately we are both married.
 spitfire6844
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 10/3/2008 7:16:19 PM

Has anyone heard of married men or women who don't sleep with their spouses?

Yes, but they are usually older couples where one or both partners have health issues (ED, cancer, heart disease). When it happens amongst younger couples, they are usually having some bad marital problems. Yeah, it actually is common. It doesn't make any difference in terms of dating outside the marriage though, does it? Married is married. The dude is cheating by looking around whether he's sleeping with his wife or not.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > man who doesn't sleep with wife??