Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Profile Pics      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 bewitchingall1
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Profile PicsPage 1 of 1    
If a guy is interested in a woman because of her pic wouldn't it be benificial to read her profile before contacting her? It would solve alot of redundent questions that are normally already answered in the profile.
 jackster121
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Profile Pics
Posted: 10/2/2008 5:51:10 PM
Absolutely. I not only read the profile, but I try to find something to reference in my message to let her know that it isn't all about the pic.
 bewitchingall1
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Profile Pics
Posted: 10/2/2008 5:54:53 PM
Point well taken Aurora....but we can always hope...lol
 bewitchingall1
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Profile Pics
Posted: 10/2/2008 7:45:31 PM
Well they could try using their brain an come up with something. The stuff in the profile should help them come up with a starting point. Plus if they would read they would know what their looking for.... come on.... u guys put the same info in ur profiles..well...some of u do...lol
 bewitchingall1
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Profile Pics
Posted: 10/2/2008 7:56:23 PM
There problem fixed....more white space....geeezzz.. LOL
 bewitchingall1
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Profile Pics
Posted: 10/2/2008 8:35:14 PM
Sorry thunderstorms....my bad... i'm new to the forum n i was curious...next time i won't lead by example....lol....
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Profile Pics