Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Question...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Seafarer227
Msg: 2
Question...Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Much better. Carry on.
 lynn629
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Question...
Posted: 10/8/2008 8:11:29 AM
My body's lack of flexibility limits me.

But I don't care how my body looks during sex. I figure, once I am naked with a guy, he probably already has a decent idea of what I look like naked and liked the thought enough to get me there, so he must like the way I look. (And likes me enough to ignore, not care about, or maybe not even notice my physical imperfections, since I wait for a while before having sex with someone new.) And we'll both be concentrating on pleasuring each other and ourselves to notice that someone's belly sticks out in certain positions.

I could see where someone who is very obese would have trouble with certain positions, e.g., it seems like missionary would be difficult if one or both of the people had very large bellies.
 phishkev
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Question...
Posted: 10/8/2008 8:28:07 AM
Here we go again-what does a size of a woman's body have to do with it all? If you're attracted, there ARE no limits-let's get busy on the real issues...Or, as Frank Zappa would say-"What's the dirtiest part of your body? Your MIND." Food for thought . Now, let's get back to being busy!!
 very happy camper
Msg: 11
Question about shapes and sizes...
Posted: 10/8/2008 9:52:21 AM

how bout sexual, passionate, knowledgeable, open minded and more willing
to discuss these things in an open forum

And judging by your picture, round is a very alluring shape indeed!
 haywiresue
Msg: 26
Posted: 10/8/2008 6:19:07 PM
Great comments! Some made me laugh like hell............

The only limits we have, are the limits we set on ourselves. Intimatacy is all about fun, adventure and enjoying each other. That includes laughing when things dont work out quite as intended. I agree with the posters who say "round" is a shape, I'm in that group and definitely not ashamed or embarassed of my body. The same goes for the man in my life, when it comes to intimacy its about him and me, and if we are comfortable then what is the problem?

Dance like no one is watching.....Sing like no one is listening.....and make love, like you mean it..........................
 MsMicki
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 10/8/2008 6:37:25 PM
in regards to the differences in leg lengths....I have found that being on the shorter side...there have been a few men that were tall enough they had to squat down when I was bent over something......say the hood of the car for example.. ....and it's not that it was impossible .....but definately very straining for the man after a period of time.
and oh.......I can't "watch" in the missionary position cuz my breasteses are in the way.... ......and when my feet are behind my ears....and even tho it might be a nice visual for you to see my face buried in my boobs......I can't friggin breath!
 MsMicki
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 10/8/2008 6:49:00 PM
one man I knew couldn't get off while squatting like that......poor fellar....
 JustMary65
Msg: 35
Posted: 10/9/2008 4:11:54 AM
OP-

I do believe that sometimes our body shapes ( extra curves, bulges, etc) can hinder certain sexual positions, but that doesn't mean they prevent two lovers from having lot's of fun. I can recall my most recent encounter with the manfriend to be quite refreshing and fun ( I'm so glad that man works out daily) because he can whip this big gal around like a rag doll, but the penetration has never been hindered because I'm a large woman.

I've even had the pleasure of being intimate with larger men and despite that fact the sex was wonderful. I think if two people are truly into one another the length of body parts or body shapes won't prevent great love-making. I have a vivid imagination and like to try new things so that makes for fun sex when I'm with the manfriend. He's in tune with me and I'm totally in tune with him, for that reason, and many others, we do try different things or simply modify positions to accomodate each other.

Once I'm naked just about anything goes---particularly any inhibitions.

JustMary65
Msg: 38
Posted: 10/9/2008 5:56:55 AM
^^^ I knew you meant weigh---I make plenty of typo's...no worries. The thing is that every person whose realistic will understand that either shorter/longer limbs or extra weight has the potential to hinder some sexual acts, but if both folks genuinely care for the other the possibility of having great sex with varied positions can be endless.

So maybe I'm not as limber as some ladies with less body fat, but I can still move around quite well. The mere fact I feel incredibly sexy and desirable with my manfriend just heightens each sexual interlude he and I share. This past weekend he pulled out all the stops and I am still smiling thinking about all the fun we had. Additionally, he and I talk about our likes and dislikes and that adds to fun bedroom olympics.

I've never let my size hinder me doing anything---maybe I have to be a lil more creative, but I still have a very healthy and fullfilling sex life.
 Vannili
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2008 10:20:38 AM
A dancer has flexible and strong body and they are passionate of what ever they do. So I think there is no limitation of movements unless the person has back aches, lock jaw etc.. And remember that SEX is in the mind , a mind governed that body to have a peak performance when a person is sensous and passionate to that person that can match her/him.
 haywiresue
Msg: 43
Posted: 10/9/2008 5:14:45 PM
I once dated a man who was 6'6" and I was 5'1" - now that was a challenge. When he took me home for the evening I would stand on my kitchen step stool to give him a goodnight kiss. Other things in the relationship were challenging to say the least, but it caused our creative juices to flow.

When people commented about our height difference he would say "When we're nose to nose her feet are in it, and when we're toes to toes her nose is in it!" That was always good for a laugh.

I think people need to have a sense of humor and work around obstacles of size, height or flexibility. Anyway, intimacy is better with lots of practice..............
 ImAHotMess
Msg: 47
Posted: 10/10/2008 11:24:27 AM
I think the mind is what will do that the most. I am not tiny. I am not fat. I am short, and built like a shit brick house. Some men have not been attracted to me because I am not the "hungriest" looking girl in the yard. What I will say, is I am secure with who I am, and have NEVER had trouble sexually, it has actually been the men I have been with that have bored me to death. lol. If you are in love with someone, or falling in love, I think the sex is going to be awesome. If someone is not happy with who they are, chances are they may feel insecure in the bedroom. I am very creative. I was a gymnast for 14 years. :) No, I am not in the same shape as I was then (our bodies change) but taking pilates, yoga and weight lifting, is a huge help. Now that I am almsot back where I need to be physically....take it from there. I say no more.
 Blondecharmthe3rd
Msg: 49
Posted: 10/11/2008 5:21:54 PM
I don't care how I look but there are certain positions that allow for the best pleasure for me. And as I say this, I realize there are great positions for the lovers in my past so we get those in too if they differ from mine.

Anything I can get my body into generally works for me. Sore muscles heal, great sex stays in my memory for sooooo long!
 bewitchingall1
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 10/13/2008 7:10:41 PM
Personally my younger years of gymnastics has paid off. I can still do a split, backbend, as well as wrap my legs behind my neck. Being big chested however does get alittle tricky in some positions. But the flexibility I still have more than compensates for the trickier positions. You just need to find ways to use your assets for the short comings. After all isn't total satisfaction for both great sex....
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Question...