Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > humor  > Most embarrassing moment      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 GeneralizingNow
Msg: 2
Most embarrassing momentPage 1 of 1    
Not my own--

My sister lived in Bolovia and went in to an ice cream shop and asked for an ice cream "coño" instead of "cono". So now in my family we say, "Who wants some ice cream , motherfuker?"
 SMMB1971
Msg: 4
Most embarrasing moment
Posted: 1/19/2009 11:44:35 AM
Many years ago I was seeing this guy and one day we to the corner store for snacks. We each picked up a couple of items and went to the counter to pay, the cashier looked at us and said "Did you find everything you're looking for?" to which I nodded and he said "No actually, do you have any salted peanuts" but I heard salted penis! I started giggling and from the way the cashier's face looked she heard what I did too, he still, to this day, insists he said peanuts *lol*
 thebigslim
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Most embarrasing moment
Posted: 1/23/2009 10:04:58 AM
This was embarrassing for my girlfriend more than me. We went to this nice resturant for dinner after I was done work but she was complaining that her feet were cold. She sat across from me, and I told her to put them in my lap to warm them up (not the first time we have done this). My hands were pretty warm at the time so it seemed perfect for her, she takes off her shoes & socks and places her feet in my lap... I put my jacket over her feet and my lap to give her better insulation.

So it comes time to ordering the food and just before the waiter came to our table, she starts rubbing against me to warm her feet a little more and truth be told, it was feeling pretty good so she says to me "Babe, what are you getting?" And with no hesitation and without really thinking I blurted out "HARD".

The look on her face was priceless just when the waiter was asking her what she wanted.... rendered speechless for a couple of moments. And to this day, of course I can't let her live that one down... she should be thankful I didn't try anything while everything was covered!
 Ghost08*
Msg: 7
Most embarrasing moment
Posted: 1/25/2009 12:22:00 AM
all right so my deal is that usually im pretty nutty when i get behind the wheel. i don't mean the way i drive--i mean i listen to metal and since i typically don't care who sees me i usually scream along--it's much more fun that way.

So im stopped at a red light and the song im listening to is pretty rough so i start tapping my fingers but then i get more into it and start banging my head--before long i go into my usual routine of making stupid faces and screaming along (after all--i was on my way to work and i needed all the sh*ts and giggles out that i could) there was a van to the left of me but i wasn't paying attention to anything except the music and the stupid light. It turned green and i tore a** and i made it all the way to my usual parking space when the van pulled up right next to me --- it was one of my coworkers --- ya know the kind that catch you being human and they find it soooo damn funny they won't let you live it down.

Every time we ended up working together he would mimic my facial expressions and dance moves and demand a command performance--what an ass.
 PAClassyLady
Msg: 8
I'm avoiding my most embarrasing moment right now, thank you very much.
Posted: 1/25/2009 12:36:00 AM
I am about to not have my most embarrassing moment ever by not posting my most embarrassing moment to date in a public forum for God & everybody to see. So there.

~m

luvs2laugh78
Msg: 9
Most embarrasing moment
Posted: 1/26/2009 2:02:15 PM
Well this is not my "most" embarrassing moment, but its quite fresh in my mind and I am still giggling about it!

I was out bowling with my friends this past Sat night, and some Micheal Jackson came on. Apparently I felt the need to break out out into a moon dance! I did not realize how close the lanes were to each other, and I managed to "moondance" my a$$ into some poor guy's face (literally) who was minding his own business the next lane over!
Well, I was mortified, and my friends had a good chuckle, but this guy and his group all switched lanes, LOL!
Mind you, upon leaving the bowling alley, his GF (I assume) gave me credit on my skills!
 Joe-ness
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Most embarrasing moment
Posted: 1/26/2009 5:23:12 PM

I was in Bali when I was young , on a tour to Turtle Island with several other Australians.
The Tour Guide showed us a fighting****in a cage beautifully painted. I asked if she could take it out of the cage for a photo. She told me that the bird wasn't hers , the owner worked where we were to have lunch, and she was sure he wouldn't mind taking it out for me to take a photo.
At lunch in came the bird owner, of course he didn't speak English, so I asked him very loudly so he would understand. "Do you have a c0ck" The restraunt went dead silent as everyone looked at me in shock. Then into histerical laughter. The poor waiter didn't understand what was going on and wouln't serve any of us.

YES! ROFL
Show ALL Forums  > humor  > Most embarrassing moment