Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Drink, Ink, & Wink AFTERMATH Photo Thread!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 1
Drink, Ink, & Wink AFTERMATH Photo Thread!Page 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
OK...here it is...the place to share all those wild and crazy pics from Shady Jacks!

Shoot me an email if you have some to post, and I will add you to upload. Regular POF rules apply to these, as well...no nudity! LOL (As if anyone got any of those?!) If you CAN add the names of those you know, please do so...otherwise, no worries!

I had an ABSOLUTE BLAST!!! Good company, new and old friends! Feeling a little hair of the doggish this morning, but not too bad!

Kat and another fishie.

Dodie and Kat sticking her toungue int the background.

Jai-jai and Randy(the Bulldawg)

A couple of fishies.

Fred, Sheila and Ronnie.

Bel, Jai-Jai, Truda and Kat

Bel, Jai-Jai, Truda, Kat and Jack's Son

Truda

Bel

Bel

Marshall and Truda

Bel and Marshall

Bel, Kenny and ?

Bel and Kenny

Bel and Kenny

Jai-Jai and Rhonda

Truda

Randy

Marshall

Bel, Truda and Marshall

Marshall

Truda

I don't know if Kat knew I took this picture!

Truda's new tat

Truda's new Tat

Shellie helping Kat with lipstick.

That novelty bird flippin'guy and a fishie.

Tilly and Jai-jai.

Bel and Ken

Chad, Theresa & Randy

Rhonda & JaiJai

Sherry

Mary, Rhonda& Colleen

Brian

Hot Granny fanny!!

Rhonda & Stacy

Sheila

"Hi" Belle

Colleen

HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

DRUNKS

WOW ITS CINDY

TWO FINEEEE HOTTIES

Michael

Dodie & Ronnie

Sheila & Ronnie

Donna, Becca, Deanna, Brenda and janet

Theresa and Randy

Becca and Michael

Bel, Truda and Kat

Bel, Truda, Jai and Kat

Jai and Jeremy

Bel, Frank and Jai

Jai and Randy

Jai and Fred

Tilly and Jai

Tilly and Jai # 2

Rhonda, JaiJai & Kat

Ken & Russ

Tammy & Kenny

Kat

Rhonda & Colleen

Tammy, Ken, Tilly & Kat

Rhonda & Stacy

Kenny, Rhonda & Russ

Lisa, Kenny & Tammy

Rhonda, JaiJai & Kat

Susie, Dodie

Rhonda & Russ

Colleen & Stacy

Colleen, Theresa, Rolf & Shellie

Sheila, Susie, & Dodie

Russ & Kat

Rolf & Theresa

Marshall & Belle

kenharleyride
Msg: 2
Drink, Ink, & Wink AFTERMATH Photo Thread!
Posted: 10/12/2008 12:21:18 PM
i woke up feeling roughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 3
Posted: 10/12/2008 12:24:28 PM
Hmmm...I did not know her nickname was roughhhhhhh, Kenny!

Actually, your gal pal rocks...what a total sweetheart!!! Hoping we will see more of her!
 YesMaaaam
Msg: 4
Posted: 10/12/2008 12:35:14 PM
Ok, I wanna know who it was that kept leading me over to buy and drink all of those Budweiser's last night....

OMG, thanks be for Advil & icewater!! LOL!!!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 5
Posted: 10/12/2008 12:39:11 PM
LOL Marsh! Well, it could not have been ME...I just talked to Shell and told her I barely recall seeing some of you who came in later! LOL (I was there at 3....and TOASTED by 9!)

OK....either Rhonda or Dawg are posting pics...UH OH! Man oh man...Are there ANY of me, pre-sweat?! LMAO
 ThatRussGuy1
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2008 12:59:07 PM
lmao kat you looked right at one person 2 feet infront of you and didnt even see them you silly girl
 YesMaaaam
Msg: 7
Posted: 10/12/2008 1:12:26 PM
Dear Ms. Kat, (hands on hips feigning indignant attitude.. )

Baby, it couldn't have been you, cuz neither one of us could have made it to the window together... LOL!!!

Nice seeing all of you wonderful people again!!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 8
Posted: 10/12/2008 1:15:18 PM
Mean people suck!!!!

Well, at least now you have that pic you wanted! LOL

Edit to add:

^^^ That was for Russ! LOL

Marsh...you are probably VERY correct, darlin'! LOL And I echo your thoughts on seeing everyone again...as always, it was a blast! ;)
 suepug1122
Msg: 9
Posted: 10/12/2008 1:21:23 PM
Good afternoon everyone. I hope we are all enjoying our Excedrine Migraine. I didn't take as many pictures as I thought I had, but they are up for your enjoyment .All were PG rated except maybe Marshalls boob shot..lol... FYI: Mardi Gras' not for a few more months sweetheart, the "girls" will have beads next time!
Thanks Kat for organizing this event. Fun was had by all that attended.
 teach22008
Msg: 10
Posted: 10/12/2008 1:24:33 PM
for my first shady jacks.... it was interesting! I do love the tshirt I got..... the sleeves are LOOOONNNNNG. never had such Long sleeves....
 YesMaaaam
Msg: 11
Posted: 10/12/2008 1:24:40 PM
(giggling, hiding face and blushing....)

Uh, Rhonda....

Thanks for your discretion!!
 ThatRussGuy1
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2008 1:42:51 PM
ok how did you get my pic. turned into a smiley kat looks just like me .....lol , and are you saying im mean of i suck lol.or both?
 YesMaaaam
Msg: 14
Posted: 10/12/2008 1:47:44 PM
OK........ NO BOOB SHOT!!!

HarleyKat~
Msg: 15
Posted: 10/12/2008 2:00:01 PM
Men do not have BOOBS! Well, at least they shouldn't! LOL Bell of the ball...lol...I added you...so when you are logged in, you should see the upload feature. :)

Rhonda....it's quality over quantity, babe...and you got some good ones! Please send all xx-rated ones to me personally, for my own enjoyment! LOL Oh...and you are quite welcome for organizing such! Jack's is always a blast! I am surprised no one has already asked, "So...when is the next one?" LOL

Will try and get with Jim, the other photographer, for his shots. Marsh...did you not have camera in tow...or were you just unable to focus?? LOL

Russ...you are mean AND you suck!! What do you mean, "How did you get my pic?" You managed to get a pic taken with nearly every hottie, there! LOL Even Kenny!
 YesMaaaam
Msg: 16
Posted: 10/12/2008 2:02:52 PM
OK, not boobs, MOOBS!!

Kat: Both.

No camera this trip. Maybe next time!
 FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 17
Posted: 10/12/2008 2:03:53 PM
I don't need no stinking Mardi Gras to play with man nipples! And you girls, shame, shame, you don't just dive in for the pinch, you have to be nice to them FIRST then ya go for the kill!

I'm not feeling especially rough today (thank you ice water gods), but over the course of... *counts fingers* 8 or so hours the total amount of alcohol I consumed it well... STAGGERING and tho my head and stomach are fine I think some of those shots were laced with lead because my ams and legs weigh a friggin ton today.

Sorry I couldn't do hangover breakfast with ya today, Kat, but the nephew kidlette needed some tombstones in the front yard and you know how dang important tombstones are!

EDIT: OK maybe I'm a bit more foggy that I thought!

It was wonderful meeting so many new people and getting to see those I already know and love. I couldn't believe how many had shown up when I came back from getting a dang cigar! lol The group went from 4 to 20 or so in what seemed like minutes!

Oooo new names I remember from last night - Janet, Deana, Dona and... Brenda! Now if only I could remember what you gals LOOK like I'd have it made! *grin & wink*

ThatRussGuy1
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2008 2:06:41 PM
ok Kat i was talking obout this pic. silly~~~~~~>
 suepug1122
Msg: 19
Posted: 10/12/2008 2:09:35 PM
Marshall.."sugar your virtue is safe with me, no posted boob shots" besides I have seen you armed with a camera, and since one never knows when the girls might fall out, I would hate to see you get even
Kat, sorry no pre-sweat shots. I was a little late getting there, besides thats what happens when you are 'smokin Hot chic'!!
 YesMaaaam
Msg: 20
Posted: 10/12/2008 2:13:25 PM
Why dearest Rhonda,

Whatever do you mean??
 whatever0001
Msg: 21
Posted: 10/12/2008 2:20:57 PM
I have to say every visit to Shady Jack's is a life experience. Just when I think I have seen it all...........I find out that I haven't.
Felt a little rough this morning (gee thanks for that shot Kat... NOT!!!)
But I think my face may hurt even more from laughing so hard. Thanks to Mike and the people at the end of the bar!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 22
Posted: 10/12/2008 2:26:06 PM
Sherry, Sherry, Sherry....has new grandma-hood turned ya' into an ole fuddy duddy, lightweight, babe?? ;O)

I am actually feeling pretty good now...tired...but once I got some food in me, I felt pretty normal! LOL
 kenharleyride
Msg: 24
Posted: 10/12/2008 3:19:53 PM
damn i thought i was ugly , but that russ dude takes the cake . any ladies want a hug just message me i need practice lol.....................................
 ThatRussGuy1
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2008 3:35:30 PM
damn kenny i kinda think if you had just a little more hair ontop of your head we might be able to pass for twins. anyone else agree?
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 26
Posted: 10/12/2008 3:44:34 PM
Actually...I think KENNY has more hair on TOP of his head, baby....but NO! Absolutely not, Russell! Gawd...the mere thought of two of either of you....

TheKidof72
Msg: 28
Posted: 10/12/2008 5:29:48 PM
I think what Sherry was referring to was the "gals" at the end of the bar getting a little frisky with each one another. I went in once for a water refill and the gal dancing up on the pole was starting to come out of her zipper. You know it's bad when even the bartender makes comments about it and I am sure that they have seen just about everything. Of course, man boobs were nothing to what I witnessed on my winery tour, somehow I think some of the gals on the bus thought we were on a float trip.

Oh yeah, and I don't feel sorry for your heads this morning when you all have them massive hangover headaches. Least you got to drink.........I am now on my countdown to when I get to do my Red Headed Slut and Malibu/pineapple juice again, it is now 139 days and counting.

I think I went out more this weekend then I have in the last year. Friday night was Brewskee's, yesterday afternoon wineries, last night was Shady's, then got home and was called out to Ameristar (did you know that BBB now stays open till 3 am ). Today I am just cleaning house and going through my storage shed to get rid of some things I don't want anymore. I can't wait to go back to work tomorrow so I can rest.
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Drink, Ink, & Wink AFTERMATH Photo Thread!