Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Affair and a Co-Worker      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Wildman46
Msg: 2
Affair and a Co-WorkerPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
" And why do you care?"

Even bigger question is why are you FRIENDS with someone with the morals of a pig?.
Don't you know the people you keep as friends are a direct reflection on you?.
 _jay_see_
Msg: 3
Affair and a Co-Worker
Posted: 10/12/2008 5:32:08 PM
Maybe she should consider getting a divorce? Either that or an open relationship.

Marriage is such a vastly out-dated concept I'm amazed it's still taken seriously.
 setuid
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Affair and a Co-Worker
Posted: 10/12/2008 7:57:17 PM
she feels guilty for being with her own husband...

I can relate to this, because my wife was having an affair with her boss at work a few years ago, and I caught them (not in the act, but by my own digging, found mountains of damning evidence proving the affair), and I called his wife to let her know her husband was sleeping with my wife. No sense dragging that out.

A few weeks go by after I turned the spotlight on their affair (affairs don't survive in the bright light of exposure), and his wife calls me to say they've tried to get their marriage back together and the sex has never been better between them (and she gave me some specifics), and I told MY wife that, and she (my wife) gave me this deer-in-the-headlights look when I said that her affair partner and his wife were trying to fix things and trying to get their sex life back on track, and gave her those same specifics (apparently some techniques "he" tried with her as well).

I got the "You're full of shyt. You're lying." comments. Why the heck would I care to lie about that? How the heck would I know those personal details about his style in bed?

He did the same thing apparently, when he found out I was still sleeping with MY wife ("sleeping with his girlfriend", I believe he called it). What the hell? She's my wife, you idiot.

What the hell is wrong with people?!

Anyway, I've been divorced from her for long enough to realize that it would never have worked anyway, pre or post affair. I'm happy to have that "Happiness Succubus" removed from my life.
 OOhMeeOhhMy
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Affair and a Co-Worker
Posted: 10/12/2008 8:11:52 PM
URGH... I will never understand this....

setuid...... funny..... I could have been the other wife in your story.... when I found out an ex was cheating.... I laughed at the woman he was with.... she tried to convince me that he wasn't feeling me or wanting me.... and I told her that every night he sure as heck acted like he wanted me... and when I told him to move out,.. he seemed to forget who she was.... and begged me to let him stay and work things out.....

cheating is lame.... if someone is done... they leave..
 jm0405
Msg: 22
Affair and a Co-Worker
Posted: 2/3/2009 11:28:00 AM
My initial thought wasn't she is/was cheating as much as - HOW BAD DO YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR JOB??? That is so improper to blab about who you're screwing at work!! In this current economic recession, they should have enough sense to shut up since states are going broke in the unemployment lines!! This is simply the wrong time and place to reveal personal issues!! Be smart - keep your mouth shut. Having psychological problems or regrets? Use health insurance while ya have it and speak to a shrink under confidentiality agreements!! SAVE YOUR EMPLOYMENT STATUS!!
 setuid
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Affair and a Co-Worker
Posted: 5/24/2011 11:47:35 AM
This is precisely why I divorced my wife, a week after I found out she'd been sleeping with her boss at work, while I was working from home and also taking care of our 11 month old daughter (he gave up his wife of 16 years and his two children were thrown into mud as a result).

I had exposed the affair to his wife, and she broke down, they started working on things, she said the sex between the two of them was better than it had been in years, and all looked good.

I told my wife that they were getting back together, that they were trying new sex things that were bringing them closer, etc. and MY wife looked me in the eye with that deer-in-the-headlights look and said "You're lying!" because she considered him sleeping with his own wife, to be cheating on her (my wife).

She used to force me to wear a condom when we'd have sex, while he would fvck her condom-free, because she didn't want to risk having any more children with me, and get "stuck" in our marriage (instead of working on her communication problem that led her to have an affair with her boss at work).

People aren't in their right minds when they start cheating.

I found out later that this was my wife's 4th affair in 2 marriages in under 10 years. She cheated on her last husband with 3 separate men. Thankfully I found out quickly enough and ended it.

She's married to him now, and has been with him since mid-2005. As long as they doesn't treat my daughter poorly, or try to undo the fact that I'm her real father, and active in her life, we'll contine to have a working relationship.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Affair and a Co-Worker