Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Arkansas  > Plenty of Fish Party Pictures, Legion Club, Little Rock Oct 18,2008      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 numlet
Msg: 1
Plenty of Fish Party Pictures, Legion Club, Little Rock Oct 18,2008Page 1 of 1    
Hi Party People: Well last night was one great party. I had a lot more fun than should be allowed. I appreciate every one that attended and for the ones that chose something else to do, you missed something special.
All of you that enjoyed the event, tell all your friends not to miss the next one. If they are not members of POF encourage them to join. I am sure we will Fish Again at the Legion very soon. Thanks for all the support. Chuck and Jerry

numlet
Msg: 2
Plenty of Fish Party Pictures, Legion Club, Little Rock Oct 18,2008
Posted: 10/19/2008 5:31:50 PM
Hi Folks: Jan told me we had 80 some odd sign in. We partied like we were 180. I don't know about you but I had a great time. I want to thank Jerry for helping me host the party. I also want to give a heart felt thank you to all that gave me atta boys and encouraged me with kind words. Pofers are just too kind. I am sorry I didn't take more pictures of you dancing but it is hard to take pictures while you are also dancing, Maybe Sexynana 6 will have more on the dance floor. Bonnie you are ready to upload your pictures when you have the time and want too. Well, gang we are back to cutting bait agian but there will be another fishing trip soon. I would bet on that. Thanks to everyone at the Legion and all the Plenty of Fish Members. Chuck
 funvac
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 10/20/2008 11:46:25 AM
Chuck and Jerry, thank you for all the work and time you put into making the party so much fun Sat. night. I enjoyed meeting so many nice people and of course all the dancing.........
 LRdancer
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 10/21/2008 10:35:38 AM
Great party, thanks Chuck, you did it again. Looking forward to the Halloween Party.
 numlet
Msg: 5
Posted: 10/23/2008 3:54:58 PM
Hi Marshall: By the time I found your message you already had yours posted with pictures. Looks like everyone had a good time. I believe you have a good thing going with the Hump Day Event. Looks like you did a great job and is something that is needed to promote POF other than parties. Good Job. Keep on Fishing. If I can help you in any way let me know. Chuck:
Show ALL Forums  > Arkansas  > Plenty of Fish Party Pictures, Legion Club, Little Rock Oct 18,2008