Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Goodbye, Farewell, Sayonara, and Amen      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Danzfriendchefhero
Msg: 1
Goodbye, Farewell, Sayonara, and AmenPage 1 of 1    
Hello, Danz here...

It has been 2 months since I joined Plentyoffish. This experience has helped me enjoy the opportunity to meet one person face-to-face, and meet many wonderful keyboarders.

There are so many of you I need to thank for my time here. I think I owe the country of Canada so much love, as well as these United States of America....Ireland....England....Australia, too.

I'm so grateful for my time here. I will never forget any of you. I'm sad already because this is hard for me. I've decided that tomorrow will be my last day upon this site.

I've met someone who really lights my fire...and I don't intend to blow that.

Also, since most of my time has been spent on the forums, all of you can say that you know as much as you need to know about me.

It's a shame that I had more fun times talking to people far away from my hometown, New York City, than to people within the region (with the exception of a handful of people).

I am leaving the door open to returning. But, it will be for the forums IF I do return.

God Bless each and every one of you. I love you all. I will leave this profile on until late tomorrow evening. Please be well.

Danz L.
Brooklyn, NY
 hihoneyimhome
Msg: 2
Goodbye, Farewell, Sayonara, and Amen
Posted: 10/20/2008 10:34:46 PM
Danz,

What can I say? I love your farewell post. It made me sad... but it makes me happy at the same time. It’s short and sweet to the point, but... full of all the information that is needed to clearly get your point across. I can see that you found this site helpful. You not only found friends, but also love. You came, you saw, you experienced and now you are leaving… FULL! What a lucky man!

You know when your profile left a few weeks back... some POF'ers welcomed you back...They missed you presence, because YOU matter to them. You touched them with your thoughts, advice and sincerity.

OP, I take it this is closure, for you... and by leaving this post open until tomorrow... is giving others, those who care, the ability to thank you for what they feel they have received from you. You are bowing out, with respect, not burning any bridges...it is showing respect, knowing others may want to have closure with you. You are going out with your head held high and proud...you not only received but you gave back to POF. I thank you for this.

Bittersweet…LOL...It's kind of like when a really, really good series ends....
You bow out when the ratings are good!!!

I want to be the first to say ‘Thank YOU’ for being you. Thank you for all your insight and advice you’ve given in your own postings as well as your responses in the threads. Your posts will be missed...But heck, when all is said and done, you came, you saw, you experienced and left with what many others are still fishing for ;)

I loved and will miss your honesty and posts on POF...But you sir, have it all...as it all really boils down to respect...respect for others, respect for and from the one who has lit your fire as well as self-respect...for the Big guy... the Boss MAN.... Do you know who that is?? Drum Roll Please........ Danzfriendchefhero

Follow your heart and light her fire!

God Bless and goodnight!
 MsMicki
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 10/21/2008 6:43:34 AM
It was a pleasure getting to know you in the small way we can here.
Good Luck w/ your new love.....I wish the two of you all the best!

Ya know....you can report back now and then and let us know how you guys are doing!

Take Care!
 Leeanne
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 10/21/2008 12:02:39 PM
Congrats on finding a special lady - hope all works out wonderfully! Your input in the forums will be missed! Careful they are addictive - the withdrawl will be intense!!
 Danzfriendchefhero
Msg: 5
Posted: 10/21/2008 1:33:39 PM
MsMicki, Leeanne, and BigDaddyJinx...

You three already know how I feel about all three of you....okay...I'll repeat it.

No man is ever alone who has friends. I truly see that now. I invite all of you to email me, so that I can give you my personal email, that we can keep in touch.

How hard is this for me? One of the hardest things I've ever done. But, not the hardest thing I'll do in this lifetime. You all have given me hope to know that goodness still exists in the world. You all have created a worthwhile time for me to spend.

Damn, now I'm crying...didn't want to do that. Crying joyful tears of good times. I know that I've only been here for two months; but these two months have been like two lifetimes for me. So many of the pof'ers have helped me regain focus. Others have helped me to see my shortcomings. Wow...this is truly amazing!!

There's a lady out there who had better know...that she's as sweet and as good as they come, if not better. I'm so glad that you have come along.

I hope that you all know that no one has made me leave. This is my choice, and mine alone. I am well with it, and it is the right choice.

Danzfriendchefhero
Msg: 6
Posted: 10/21/2008 1:33:48 PM
MsMicki, Leeanne, and BigDaddyJinx...

You three already know how I feel about all three of you....okay...I'll repeat it.

No man is ever alone who has friends. I truly see that now. I invite all of you to email me, so that I can give you my personal email, that we can keep in touch.

How hard is this for me? One of the hardest things I've ever done. But, not the hardest thing I'll do in this lifetime. You all have given me hope to know that goodness still exists in the world. You all have created a worthwhile time for me to spend.

Damn, now I'm crying...didn't want to do that. Crying joyful tears of good times. I know that I've only been here for two months; but these two months have been like two lifetimes for me. So many of the pof'ers have helped me regain focus. Others have helped me to see my shortcomings. Wow...this is truly amazing!!

There's a lady out there who had better know...that she's as sweet and as good as they come, if not better. I'm so glad that you have come along.

I hope that you all know that no one has made me leave. This is my choice, and mine alone. I am well with it, and it is the right choice.

okiesweetheart
Msg: 7
Posted: 10/21/2008 2:19:14 PM

You are truly amazing Mr Danz... what else can I say...

XOXO
 sweet lady Lori
Msg: 8
Posted: 10/21/2008 5:40:12 PM
Danz...my far away forum friend!! We've shared some great coffee and posts and now you are moving on.
It was Catherine who helped me find your thread...what a beautiful and sweet lady she is!
I will miss reading your many inspirational, passionate and well spoken posts, but I am truly happy for you both!
Please know I am wishing you all the very best!
God bless you as well boss! Guess I am not getting that corner office!
Oh, what joy for you!
Take care and maybe You can chime in once in awhile in the forums?
Thanks for everything...you will be missed!!
Lori
 TrinB
Msg: 9
Posted: 10/21/2008 6:37:32 PM

love ..S~
 hihoneyimhome
Msg: 10
Posted: 10/21/2008 8:31:36 PM
Danz, your my man...What can I say...

Wise men say, only fools rush in,
But I can't help falling in love
With you.
I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay, would it be a sin,
If I can't help falling in love
With you.

Like a river flows,
Surely to the sea.
DANZ, so we go
Some things are mean't to be.
Take my hand,
Take my whole life too,
I can't help falling in love
With you.

For I can't help falling in love
With you.
Yes I can't help falling in love with you
No I can't help falling in love with you

Danz, I love you the best!

.....Now let's use up those pof points and get all the beverages we can buy.
Danz, You got my first rose and only rose I gave away and it is only fitting that you get my last rose. Muah!
 shockwavesender
Msg: 11
Posted: 10/26/2008 6:21:31 PM
Wow...

Man, this guy seems like he was really a good guy. I've read a few of his other threads and posts. Really good stuff.

I wish him well. Ashamed he left so soon...I think he would good to go have a drink with.
 pinlynch10
Msg: 12
Posted: 12/19/2008 6:29:12 PM
Boy, what a sucker I was.

This will never happen to me again.

If any of you men out there have met this person...or spoken to her...stop doing so now!!

She is not dateable, and you are asking for it. She is married, though she'll tell you she separated. And if she wants to talk to you, please say no. She is only about collecting hearts.

Don't be humiliated, like I was. Save yourself.
 OneMoreTimeWithFeeling
Msg: 13
Posted: 12/20/2008 12:25:38 PM
Sorry for laughing Dan, but I just happened to see this thread now. Next time, don't be so quick to delete your profile. Don't fall for the first one who smiles at you. You need to be a cynical NYer...like me!! Slow down and enjoy yourself.
 pinlynch10
Msg: 14
Posted: 12/20/2008 9:01:39 PM
And a Merry Christmas to you, too.

Sometimes saying nothing works just as well. No, she wasn't the first smile I responded to. But, I will respond to a smile, a wink, a nod and anyone else (if I'm comfortable doing so).
 areyouabletofindme
Msg: 15
Posted: 8/1/2009 4:05:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSIJUz11-FE

Need I say more?

Love,
Me
 danzandsing
Msg: 16
Posted: 8/1/2009 5:46:15 PM

Sorry for laughing Dan, but I just happened to see this thread now. Next time, don't be so quick to delete your profile. Don't fall for the first one who smiles at you. You need to be a cynical NYer...like me!!

He who laughs last, gets to scream "Thanks For Playing!"

Cause I got to laugh, and then to have what I wanted.
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Goodbye, Farewell, Sayonara, and Amen