Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Racism      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Miss Demeanour
Msg: 2
RacismPage 1 of 1    
umm you forgot to mention the Irish muslims...
 dpkemp
Msg: 3
Racism
Posted: 10/22/2008 4:27:28 AM
The last time I checked Muslim was a religion, not a race and is one that, as you mentioned, hates the western world...
 dpkemp
Msg: 5
Racism
Posted: 10/22/2008 11:16:57 AM
As an American, I am so ashamed. We bombed every square inch of Afganistan, ousted and killed saddam, spent billions on the war against terror but come to find out, 911 was retalliation against the infidels in here at POF!

I'm making light fun of this argument but seriously, I understand the nature of your complaint. You must understand that the tragedy of 911 was blamed on the Muslim world by our supposed leaders and the media. While I understand that not all Muslims are terrorists, you must understand that before the attack, most Americans knew nothing of nor cared about Muslim beliefs leaving this to sound something like "Not all Nazis are bad". Muslims are not the most popular people in the world right now and you can thank W and CNN for that. Before you call racism, you should do a little research about the Japanese American citizens of WWII and thank god, Allah or whoever that gitmo is as bad as this thing got.
 christine44giddy
Msg: 6
Racism
Posted: 8/17/2009 2:16:21 PM
Try this one on for size. How about you are a black woman and one day while minding your own business checking your email you get a message from some random person titled "self-cleanliness". So of course i opened it up to see what it was about. It stated in very poor spelling something to the effect of wash the grease off of yourself...you should be ashamed of yourself...what's wrong with you!!! So of course my mind got to going a thousand miles a minute with ideas of what this person could possibly be talking about. I messaged him back with something sardonic. He proceeded to tell me i was some kind of N***** whore and a suckerface and some other god awful comments. The funny thing is he stated something to the effect of why does it have to be about your color.....hmmmmmm????? That's odd don't ya think? Well if this is the kind of thing i should expect from this site then BRING IT ON!!!!!!! I am so comfortale with myself that a perfect stranger may say hateful things but they are not rulers of my destiny by no means. He inspired me to go looking for a forum to post this experience in .....ah inspiration.......sometimes it comes from the oddest places.
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Racism