Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Did you see Kerrys interview on Good Morning      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 pantsonfire
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Did you see Kerrys interview on Good MorningPage 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Her intelligence really isn't an issue, people should not be vilified for something that is inherently beyond their control..

However, whether her behaviour was drink or drug induced, her family and her agent should know better.. This is a young lady who's mental state is delicate to say the least, to expose her to the public and obvious ensuing critique and ridicule is negligent and heartless ..

I may not be overly enamoured of her but I find it sad when her problems are plastered everywhere .. ( I know she courts any publicity before anyone says she deserves it, but I don't have to like it !!)
 lalby
Msg: 18
Did you see Kerrys interview on Good Morning
Posted: 10/22/2008 8:26:18 AM
I watched it this morning and i actually feel sorry for her,it could be down to the drugs as the drugs she is taking are supposedly really strong.
Her agent should not have let her do the interview.
And if it was down to drink then her hubby should have stopped her doing it as it wont look good for her.
She is so insecure and desperate to hold onto her hubby and the fame i feel really sorry for her as her life must feel pretty shit at times,and i wouldnt want to revel in someones missfortune and slate her like alot of folk do.
 seabass15
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2008 9:21:36 AM
No
I am awfully sorry I didn't se the interview . I have better things to do with my time.
and so should the rest of you.
she is a dip shit just like Jade. all mouth no brain
get a fekkin life, another of lifes wannabes with no talent save her gob.
I am not in the least jealous of her. she has got the insecurity she deserves.

WFM

bexonlegs
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2008 9:41:14 AM
OMFG.....Did i!!! how awful, shes sunk to an all new low....phil & fern were well embarrased!
 ctjen
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2008 10:35:41 AM
Watched it, drink or drugs not sure but the reaction when questioned about her drinking habits, was a little ott, I thought.
I agree, she's not done herself any favours appearing on day- time TV in that state...
You have to feel for her family....
 Talk4England
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 10/27/2008 12:16:25 PM
Iceland must be so proud of her.
What a role model.
 surreygal
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Did you see Harry's interview on Good Morning
Posted: 11/9/2008 12:08:14 PM
I watched the interview and was shocked that anyone would allow her to go on live tv. She has now made herself look really stupid as she denied being drunk on during the interview and yet admits it a few weeks later. Kerry has just made herself look like a liar which is quite sad.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Did you see Kerrys interview on Good Morning