Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > It's Only Money      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Bella™
Msg: 1
It's Only MoneyPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
If money were no object, what one gift would you ask Santa Claus to bring you for Christmas? (Come on now, don't be shy ... sky's the limit!)

And again, if money were no object, what one gift would you buy for someone special. (Recipient's name is not necessary)

For Me - A Harley Davidson Sportster

For Him - Race Car Driving Lessons
 ritawayward
Msg: 2
It's Only Money
Posted: 10/24/2008 10:39:28 AM
Fun thread Bella ... Thanks!

I would have Santa bring me a few acres in B.C. with the deed paid off and a slush fund to make
a green home and farm to share as a non profit retreat for empoverished mums and kids!

For the one I love .., a loving gf who sticks with him and recording contract from producer David Foster.
 * L *
Msg: 4
view profile
History
It's Only Money
Posted: 10/24/2008 11:08:36 AM
Yayyy Bella - awesome thread , will be fun to read over the next few days

for me - my cabin on the lake
for him - me @ my cabin on the lake (lol)

>>>>>>>Messages this short may not be posted on the money thread - you need mnore money or more wordsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
 yabbdabbadoo
Msg: 5
It's Only Money
Posted: 10/24/2008 1:17:28 PM
for me a total home makeover... and a small 4x4 pick-up truck
if you're going to dream, dream big

and for a friend airfare for two to any destination they choose
 Phuqd
Msg: 6
It's Only Money
Posted: 10/24/2008 1:37:14 PM
I almost had to think about this one for a second.

For Me : Bentley Continental GT

For Her: Charlies Chocolate Factory
 Xavery
Msg: 8
It's Only Money
Posted: 10/24/2008 7:05:06 PM
I would want a huge mansion in one of the richest hoods in California.
 Wildman46
Msg: 10
It's Only Money
Posted: 10/24/2008 8:08:13 PM
Not really big on materialistic things at this point of my life. Someone I care deeply about just found out her dad had cancer. my only chrismas wish is that he comes out the other end of this ok. The world is a much better place with him in it.

About 7 years ago I was in a off again on again relationship. We were in the off again stage and it was christmas time, she dropped by on christmas morning to exchange gifts. She got me two presents that year, The first was a robe she has spend weeks making herself, it was one of the most thoughtful presents anyone has ever given me. After that she asked me to close my eyes and open my hands, she places the cutest little cat you ever saw in my hands.

I have gotten much much more expensive presents on christmas , But I have never gotten a more thoughful present that the ones I got that christmas.

Christmas should never be about money Op, thoughtfulness is so much more important at that time of year. A present that truly comes from the heart, how can any expensive present compete with that.

Of course an expensive present that comes from the heart, will give us the best of both worlds

But playing along with the fun theme of this thread. If I had unlimited money I would buy myself a 1955 300sl Gull wing benz.
 LadyLadyLady
Msg: 13
It's Only Money
Posted: 10/25/2008 7:26:20 AM
I'd have to say I'd ask Santa for a night on the town that's all about ME. Starting with a new outfit (custom made-to-fit jeans, fancy shirt, tailored coat, matching leather shoes and handbag) and then slipping into the driver seat of my new (fuel economy) car, driving to the restaurant of my choice, then going dancing all night with a guy that actually LIKES to dance....and end the night in a fancy hotel room complete with room service and an unlimited tab....

Yep....what a gift that would be!

K~K
 Walts
Msg: 15
It's Only Money
Posted: 10/26/2008 6:03:57 AM
Thou Santa has been "asked" more than once by me,,,I'll do another wish again(and maybe throw some cash in with it???).

For myself, a simple, but complex wish. All I need under the tree on Christmas morn would be someone that could become my partner in crime. One that could share the things that we both enjoy, do things that we both like to do and one that would be willing to lay down beside me after a long day of playing. You did say "the skys the limit" !!!!

For her, it would be simple. My gift to her,,,,,ME !!!!!! Of course she has to take everything that goes with it,,,but in the end I am pretty sure she would be pretty happy.

I know, I know. It's asking a lot, but a man can wish can't he??????
 mrchicken
Msg: 16
It's Only Money
Posted: 12/7/2008 2:31:49 PM
A weekend with you Bella
 Phuqd
Msg: 17
It's Only Money
Posted: 12/7/2008 2:41:41 PM
^^^
She is booked for the weekend of Dec 19-21.
Get in line.
 ByLucifersBeard
Msg: 18
It's Only Money
Posted: 12/7/2008 2:43:38 PM
-The tea-cup chihuahua I've been wanting for years
-A brand new top of the line pickup truck for my Dad
-A brand new luxery car for my Mom
-A new challenger for me
-James Hetfield lol
 ForaktarU
Msg: 19
It's Only Money
Posted: 12/7/2008 2:54:48 PM
Hmmmm ya.....what a "skys the limit gift" it would be.

For me....all the world wide GOV documents sealed or not.

For a him.....a video of my life from birth till this point in time.

ahhh to dare to dream...

ANYWAY, got some money, theres no limit to the amount of new
panties i am going to buy....for me and a him....now...in reality.

PS, IM TALKING SLEEZY GINCH TOO

FunnyAndSweet48
Msg: 20
It's Only Money
Posted: 12/7/2008 3:28:31 PM
* The lakeside house of my dreams
* The car of my dreams
* Enough money invested so that the interest will pay for all my ongoing expenses, including the maid & cook's salaries.
* A trip around the world for me, my kids & ...
* The man of my dreams to enjoy all this with.
 silibus
Msg: 21
It's Only Money
Posted: 12/7/2008 4:54:08 PM
For me? All I want is about 100 acres in BC with a river running right through it so I can use the current of the river to generate enough electricity and get off the fat cat's grid.
Then I would build a retreat for really really decent people. Actually I want to build a modern commune there where people could grow old together and enjoy the fresh air, grow our own food and die with dignity. I look at the concept of 'old age homes' knowing it's a bad concept that was created just after ww2. What have they renamed this concept? I think someone changed the term, "commune" to "co-housing.

Actually all I want is lotsa happiness. That IS our purpose of life on this planet appearently.
 Yappy lil Pine Needle
Msg: 22
It's Only Money
Posted: 12/7/2008 5:45:46 PM
1) I would want free medication for all
2) I would want my new house and durango paid in full/no mortgage, no payments
 Wind Chimez
Msg: 23
It's Only Money
Posted: 12/7/2008 6:39:10 PM
Buy Bedarra Island and kick everyone else off it! Going to keep it as a holiday spot for myself until my children turn 18.

In the meantime, a chunk of land in the Interior where they air is way better for my son and the children have room to explore. Of course having horses is part of the plan!!
 stinkerpot
Msg: 25
It's Only Money
Posted: 12/7/2008 6:54:24 PM
I would ask for a man servant (one that isn't a psycho) that would get me caught up around here with tearing down my broken fence, cutting and stacking my wood, painting, fixing this and that. I don't ask for much lol.
 Wind Chimez
Msg: 26
It's Only Money
Posted: 12/7/2008 7:37:42 PM
I know I forgot something in my dream. I have always wanted an infinity pool!!!!!
 Bella™
Msg: 27
It's Only Money
Posted: 12/7/2008 8:12:46 PM
Her a condo on a tropical beach and a life time air pass from Vancouver to there so she could see her family when ever she wanted to

Tn, I like the way you think
 stinkerpot
Msg: 29
It's Only Money
Posted: 12/7/2008 10:42:26 PM
I would pass on the man servant for a transporter
 mo-mo
Msg: 30
It's Only Money
Posted: 12/7/2008 10:46:55 PM
^^ wouldn't the man servant drive the transporter ?

I would just want to buy some sort of magic wand that i could wave to make everything better for those that I love Something that takes away their pain.

**** no I don't mean a hitatchi magic wand bzzzz
 stinkerpot
Msg: 31
It's Only Money
Posted: 12/7/2008 11:05:58 PM
And that is why we love you soooooo much mo mo

Well you and stealy dan
 whitetigeress
Msg: 32
It's Only Money
Posted: 12/7/2008 11:30:40 PM
for me... enough money to buy all the needy familes in my neighborhood a good christmas because the "adopt a family" at my son's school decided to scrap the plan this year

for him.... me in a redribbon, trust me there's nothing better
 Bella™
Msg: 34
It's Only Money
Posted: 12/7/2008 11:36:12 PM

**** no I don't mean a hitatchi magic wand bzzzz

I hear Remington makes a much BETTER one
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > It's Only Money