Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > What a Joke      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 NRGPhunk
Msg: 1
What a JokePage 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
And hey, I like jokes. They make me laugh.
But this website doesn't make me laugh.
It's one of those bad jokes that leave you standing there all awkward.

I would much rather bluntly walk up to a guy and be like, "hey baby".
It would pro'lly work better.

So G'bye.
 Jukes1801
Msg: 2
What a Joke
Posted: 10/25/2008 5:34:01 PM
I have say good luck angelwithonor63 too you with the reality that you will be sent to when you wake up from whatever dream your in..
 Thatguy67
Msg: 3
view profile
History
What a Joke
Posted: 11/1/2008 6:23:21 PM
In these times, it seems like patience is no longer a virtue.
 que sera sera 1025
Msg: 4
What a Joke
Posted: 12/14/2009 6:28:34 PM
This whole site is a joke.....just received a reply from someone whom I thought had style and class. His response to my email was "Stop stalking me.....i like that shit. I like to cook and clean naked...ha hahah ha". What the hell is that????? What is it with users that do that sort of thing? What about us honest, decent people who are trying to reach out honestly to others?
 Donotwantyou
Msg: 5
What a Joke
Posted: 12/14/2009 9:45:38 PM

This whole site is a joke

Not for Markus.
 ghostryder1970
Msg: 6
What a Joke
Posted: 12/15/2009 8:49:59 AM

This whole site is a joke.....just received a reply from someone whom I thought had style and class. His response to my email was "Stop stalking me.....i like that shit. I like to cook and clean naked...ha hahah ha". What the hell is that????? What is it with users that do that sort of thing? What about us honest, decent people who are trying to reach out honestly to others?

Obviously they're either blind or stupid or have very bad taste in women. I think you're lucky dodging that bullet because you'll find someone better.
 meadow-view22
Msg: 7
What a Joke
Posted: 12/15/2009 10:07:09 AM
Original Post:

"But this website doesn't make me laugh".

Well, hey,....... then you're not looking at it the right way!
 Donotwantyou
Msg: 8
What a Joke
Posted: 12/15/2009 2:43:15 PM

I would much rather bluntly walk up to a guy and be like, "hey baby".

The sad truth is that that would work a total of 230% more than this site does.
 smiles4u123
Msg: 9
What a Joke
Posted: 12/15/2009 11:06:15 PM
Or how about the guys that want to rush things. I met a guy that I thought was normal and finally went nuts saying he wanted to move in after only 1 week of talking . I mean we did not even meet but he knew I was the one.
Where are the normal guys. I am tired of the nuts.
I changed my profile and I still get nuts I am trying to find Mr Right I want to fall in love, But DAMN IT WHATS THE RUSH.
 Donotwantyou
Msg: 10
What a Joke
Posted: 12/16/2009 12:30:01 AM
They probably want to rush things because they know what happens to a lot of communication on POF, after two emails...it is "Where'd she go".

Or how about the guys that want to rush things. I met a guy

Speaks for itself.
 smiles4u123
Msg: 11
What a Joke
Posted: 12/16/2009 5:36:27 AM
I hear what you are saying but if you relax hold a great conversation and see where it goes from there.
Find common interest.
 Donotwantyou
Msg: 12
What a Joke
Posted: 12/16/2009 5:46:56 AM
^^^That is what I have been doing for the six years that I have been on here.
 Donotwantyou
Msg: 13
What a Joke
Posted: 12/16/2009 7:56:12 AM

welcome to POF, home of the 5 minuite romance

That is five more minutes than I have had on here in as many years.

just remember to get your shots afterwards

Yes, they are shots that return your sanity.
 Donotwantyou
Msg: 14
What a Joke
Posted: 12/16/2009 4:30:16 PM
^^Which women are happy to accept.
 smiles4u123
Msg: 15
What a Joke
Posted: 12/18/2009 5:03:06 AM
Not really wow you guys are very bitter damn. maybe that's the problem you guys are basing what several women on this site do as if all women on here are the same. I could say the same about the men on here but I wont. Everyone is not the same we are all different. Not everyone is looking for a great six pack tattooed badboy body type.
The common interest would be what ever your interest are be it what it maybe.
I can't speak for any women on here but for myself. Sex is not what I am looking for if so I could probably go to the local bar,"which I do not do" but if that is all I wanted then I could go there get it off and move on. Talking and knowing and learning about each other is the key. Maybe the bitter you could let go and relax. Oh yea you guys have and some other bitter person made it worst so hell lets just stay that way and not be happy. wow I am happy with just knowing I can let go of my pain and give people a chance to show me if they are different or some other bitter torn up man.
 smileforgzus
Msg: 16
What a Joke
Posted: 12/18/2009 6:59:02 AM
Boo Hoo

This site does work. I met the love of my life here and he is one of the greatest men I have ever dated.
 Donotwantyou
Msg: 17
What a Joke
Posted: 12/18/2009 7:32:28 AM

ou guys are basing what several women on this site do

I base it on what the women have done for six years of my presence here.

This site does work

Well, good luck to you. But because you found your love on here...does not mean everyone else will too.

I am valid proof that this site does not work for EVERYONE

I think I am up to 50,000. And counting.
 smileforgzus
Msg: 18
What a Joke
Posted: 12/18/2009 7:44:50 AM
I'm not saying that everybody will find love on here. I am just saying that people are on here all the time complaining that this site is fake and that the success stores are all made up and I am proof that someone who is less than attractive can find the love of their life here.

You can't rush love, when love is meant to find you it will. I was single for 23 years before I had my first date because no man would date me. I've been called a dog, a train wreck, been laughed at right to my face, had hate sites made, had people make harrassing phone calls to me all because I asked a guy out.
 Donotwantyou
Msg: 19
What a Joke
Posted: 12/18/2009 8:15:50 AM

I've been called a dog, a train wreck, been laughed at right to my face, had hate sites made, had people make harrassing phone calls to me all because I asked a guy out.

Oh I get that daily...even after I took my photo down.
 meadow-view22
Msg: 20
What a Joke
Posted: 12/18/2009 12:33:21 PM
lolcatpof

What a Joke
Posted: 12/17/2009 10:06:27 PM
You can do what you like with this message.

This site is a joke, as are many other "dating" (and I use the term very loosly) sites.

I was under the impression that women like a good sense of hunour. Apparently not. I was also under the impression that women like someone who is kind, caring, sensitive, understanding, honest and intelligent. All the things they put in their profiles that they are looking for. No. I have these things in abundance, but can I find someone who actually wants these?

It would appear that looks are the clncher. Yes, I know, don't go about your looks, it's a self pity thing. I have been a member of this and other sites for over a year, and what a waste of time.

No-one wants to know. I fill my messages with humour and may get some reples, but that's about as far as it goes.

Maybe it's just the women around my area and it's something in the water.

Sorry, but you've lost a member. I'm so tired of looking now.

Well said my friend. And that could easily have been ME who wrote that a while back (or ten thousand other guys). Anyway,....hang on to your membership and visit the Forums occasionally,...it really does provide some laughs.....and heaven knows that we could all use THAT these days.
 Donotwantyou
Msg: 21
What a Joke
Posted: 12/18/2009 2:57:10 PM

and heaven knows that we could all use THAT these days.

It makes the pain.....go away
 smiles4u123
Msg: 22
What a Joke
Posted: 12/19/2009 6:00:58 AM
Congradulations, I wish you and your love nothing but the best.
It shows that when you let go of pain love does come thru. Looks are not everything when your beauty inside comes out the right person will see it.
Merry Christmas
 Donotwantyou
Msg: 23
What a Joke By lolcatpof
Posted: 12/20/2009 12:41:13 AM
And of course, if they happen to choose the "wrong male" due to going for looks, and getting abused and treated like a turd, they end up hating ALL men, basing them on their own wrong choices.

When will women learn that even though a guy make look good, they can be horrible partners.

Sigh.
 smiles4u123
Msg: 24
What a Joke By lolcatpof
Posted: 12/20/2009 5:47:18 AM
I agree with you I am not into looks. I base who I speak to on what thet say not what they look like. Looks go away but your heart does not change.
But even people with plan Joe or Jane looks are mid time evil, because they have been hurt they can't look beyound the pain long enough to let the right person in.
So the bitter makes them double time ugly.
I am here to talk and if one day the right guy ever emails me I will probably shocked lol
but hell who knows these sites are what they are and to some people serve the purpose a quik fix for a good time.
I am not into that but I wont knock on those that do it.
But I know how to run from them lol.
 lovemysox27
Msg: 25
What a Joke By lolcatpof
Posted: 12/20/2009 8:22:54 PM
This is hilarious since it seems to me that all men care about is landing the hottest girl with no issues at all and a huge income lmao. Im in my 20'd if the women in my age range dont look like Megan Fox or Angelina Jolie forget it guys wont even talk to us so its not just guys saying women do this men are just as bad if not worse.
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > What a Joke