Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Rocky Horror AFTERMATH (Photos)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 1
Rocky Horror AFTERMATH (Photos)Page 1 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
WHOO HOO!!!!!!

I want to first say, THANK YOU!!!!!! To all the awesome people who volunteered in some way....whether it was manning the door, setting up, donating gifts or goodies, or just being there in attendance....THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I think this was absolutely the BEST party, by far! ;)

Special thanks to LeAnn, Mark, & Becca....for helping me clean the ballroom this morning, while everyone else was still sleeping! LOL

If you have pics, please shoot me an email and I will add you for uploading priviledges. I know there were MANY great ones taken! Of course, please consider the POF rules and discretion, when posting! NO NUDITY! LOL

Miranda

Witchy Dee

Some kitties!

Not a Fish, but cool!

Wonder Man & Magenta Sherry

Wonder Racer again!

Magenta & The Captain

One of our gorgeous bartenders!

More Strat staff

Some after party, partying!

More of the after partying

Colleen renLady

two perty fishies!

Skip & Amber

Skip, Lance, Sherry, Kat

Quite simply...ugh! LOL

Sexecutionar, Randy!

Cheerleader Rhonda!

Bodacious Bartenders!

Da' Skippy!

Dee & Denise

Fabulous Fairy!

Hawt Fishie!

Hawt Hostess!

Magenta sweeping up!

Can' touch this!

Sexy Doc Mark

Three men & err....

TWO men & a "Lady!"

Awesome Door Greeters!

Magenta!!!!

Witchy Dodie & Pirate Vickie

Hottie Hippie Elisha

Run, Mary, Run!!

Alisha, Headless, & Mary

Dodie & Elisha

Dr Frankenfurter & next Rocky?

Miss Kat and Lance

Randy the Executioner

Jerry (tallshyguy)

Darren AKA Dr. Love

Beauty and The Beast

Laineykins and Kenny

Kenny

Skip & Amber

Laineykins & Cedarhillgirls brother

Sue-De-Nym and Cedarhillgirl

brotherly/sisterly love

Our sweet Little Kenny

Randy's arse whoopin'.

Ken and fabulous babes.

Fishie, Rhonda,Tim & Ruthie.

M'lee and friend.

Suzie and Rhonda.

The jailbird's conjugal visit?

Jeannie and the wench.

Alaine

Keri and her friend.

M'lee

Sheila and Pat

Shellie and fabulous fishie

Sexecutioner and his cheerleader.

Keri

Hot bartender!

"Here I am boys!"

Sexecutioner and Succubus

Cowboy!!

Gina, Anon, & LeAnn

This is what happens...

...when you drink & drive! GET A ROOM!!

Kat & Lance

Fishies

Dude knows how to...

...put the moves on!!

George

HarleyKat~
Msg: 2
Rocky Horror AFTERMATH (Photos)
Posted: 10/26/2008 12:40:04 PM
OK...I added Sherry, LeAnn, George, and Rhonda....anyone else, please let me know! I am dying to see all the pics cause there were some kick butt costumes! Randy, I know Rhonda will prolly upload yours...lol...but let me know if you wanna try it! LOL

MetEast...AWESOME costume, dude...and you rock! Anyone who could pull that off, and at a first party...well, you are my idol! LOL

M'Lee...yeah, yeah, yeah!! So glad you ended up having a fun time!!! Told ya' so! :)

Jeannie...another brave soul!!! LOL

Keith...of course your "costume" was cool...hehehe....

Thanks to all who donated as well! We were able to reimburse for the helium, the table coverings, and the fog juice....but no funds for the next party. :( I am sure we will work out something! LOL

Shell and I were planning to take a hiatus from the parties in Dec & Jan....but instead, we may skip Nov, and then have a New Years Eve party instead. We are talking now with them about setting something up...so if we can work it where it is either one cover for ALL night, pay at the door...or just a cash bar sort of thing, we will let you know. :)
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 3
Posted: 10/26/2008 12:41:15 PM
I just wanted to add that I had a great time last night, as usual. It is so nice to go, if nothing more than to people watch...:-)

Kat, you and your volunteers/co-hosts did a great job as usual and again, I truly appreciate all the work you all put into it.

See you at the next one, I hope...:-)
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 4
Posted: 10/26/2008 12:42:25 PM
Thanks! :) And I have added you to upload!
 JudgeRoyHill
Msg: 5
Posted: 10/26/2008 12:50:33 PM
Last night at the party there was a flat sheet cake that looked like a brownie cake but it was much more because it had cheese and other rich ingredients. This was the best tasting cake that I've had in a long time!. I would like to know the name of that cake and the bakery that baked it. RSVP anyone!

JudgeRoyHill

Happy Sunday!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 6
Posted: 10/26/2008 12:55:56 PM
That was made by Debi...and her Rum Balls were FANTABULOUS! ORGASMIC! I want to order some of those from her for Thanksgiving! Will post her info, unless she beats me to it, later! Gotta find her card! She also donated a 1/4 sheet cake to the prizes and she makes the BEST cakes! :)

Edit to add: Just realized that you might have been referring to Colleens pumpkin shaped brownie??

Debi's was a variety of brownies and rum balls which looked like eyeballs...and then chocolate covered pretzel stick worms! LOL
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 7
Posted: 10/26/2008 1:03:24 PM
what can I say but, AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!
The Captain had a great time last night
fun had by all as far as I could tell with those I talked to..of all the folks in costume there were plenty that came as themselves! I saw two hallucinations walking around the room, good thing I didn't have any shots to add to the confusion..huhbaby and your friend, great idea!

Great to meet lots of folks again, had way fun as always

We're asking for volunteers to host the next month's event!
 originalambie97
Msg: 8
Posted: 10/26/2008 1:09:20 PM
I had a great time at the party last night .. in case you guys do not know I was the naughty catholic school girl. I want to see the pictures that were taken and I really want to see the pics that Jim the photographer took.

I had fun meeting new people and everything else, I do not think that I have had that many people (guys) coming up to me to tell me how good I looked in a long time, I enjoy the attention trust me.

I have an idea bout the Nov party and I'm going to check w/ the new sports bar in Maryland Heights, next to the hotel. It's where fuddruckers used to be at and see if we can not do something there one night and see if we can get the hotel to chip in with some kind of discount.

Pizza_chef, good meeting you and it was nice to talk to you at the end of the night.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 9
Posted: 10/26/2008 1:36:33 PM
OMGawd, Denise...you rocked as the Captain, baby! I about peed my pants....errr, gown....when I first saw you! LOL

Come on peeps...post, post, post those pics!!!

Becca,.....will add you now!

When each of you is done loading your pics, please let me know...we have a waaay too many uploaders and I am not sure how many can be added! LOL
 originalambie97
Msg: 10
Posted: 10/26/2008 1:42:59 PM
How does one get ahold of Jim the photographer?
I wouldnt mind getting the pics that he took of me emailed to my address and I have a question for him as well.
 ThatRussGuy1
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 10/26/2008 1:43:21 PM
ok i want too thank Rhonda for standing in for Jacque as my co-door greeter, and thanks to Randy for letting me have her for an hr. i did however find Jacque's profile and even to she stiffed me at the doorit might be good she didnt show up,it might have been hard too keep my mind on the job at hand.....lol. can we say smokin hot guy's. Oh and Rhonda you little sneak you got the only frontall pic. of me lastnight... but i dont have to remind you its not a postable pic. ok you can send it to me on my aol acct. i want too see how it turned out.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 12
Posted: 10/26/2008 1:50:57 PM
Randy & Rhonda...try now...deleted and readded...but SOMEONE is posting...OMGawd, what a God awful smile I have on the pic of Lance and I...glad he is hot enough for the both of us! LOL

Edit to add:

Wow...I did not even SEE some of you! LOL Susie...glad you were able to make it, though I did not see you! And my...is Lance ever so popular, or what? ;) LOL Resisting reaaaaalllllly hard to not delete some of the ones I am in....OMGawd...I am soooo not photogenic!! I sure love seeing all the pics of everyone, but cringe when I see one with me...maybe I should just steer clear of the cameras? LOL
 kclowns
Msg: 13
Posted: 10/26/2008 2:16:13 PM
Thank you.... to everyone who helped with this party. I had a great time even if my head is saying something different today. LOL
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 14
Posted: 10/26/2008 2:39:40 PM
Thanks, Bec...great pics! Thanks again, for helping this morning! :)

Teach and KC...you are welcome! :) It really was a kick butt party!
 kenharleyride
Msg: 15
Posted: 10/26/2008 2:46:36 PM
all my pics came out fuzzy for some reason . so i wont be posting
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 16
Posted: 10/26/2008 2:57:47 PM
Awww, I hate when that happens, Kenny! Bummers!

Well, Laineykins said she will be posting when she is done running...errands. LOL And Sherry is out and about but should be able to post them when she gets home, too!
 heygirl49
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 10/26/2008 2:58:28 PM
Kat & Linda, Thanks so much for all your hard work! It was so much fun! I met so many great ladies on fri setting up, I'm glad I had the opportunity to do so. Sat, was just a blast! I talked to sooo many people and had the best time!

Thanks also to Shellie for the name tags, it is so much nicer when you can walk up to someone and say hi, using their first name.
 tallshyman
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 10/26/2008 3:06:27 PM
I have 5 pics and 2 movies from last night.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 19
Posted: 10/26/2008 3:22:46 PM
Tall...you can post the 5 pics...lol...not the movies...Oh Lordie, I would be scared if I knew I was in a movie!! LOL I have added you!

HeyGirl...you are welcome...and yes, my co-hostesses rock!!!!

frtnhnfloed
Msg: 20
Posted: 10/26/2008 3:26:41 PM
Kat and Shelli and all that had a hand in the partah lastnight, it was another success story. Thanx to all of u that had a hand in it, i had a blast. And it was so nice to meet some of u newbies that i got a chance to introduce myself to and hope to see yall at all the rest of the parties.

shelli, thanx for the ummm!! making me see how long i could hold my breath (wink)

Thanx again to u all. It was well worth the trip to come out
 Desera
Msg: 21
Posted: 10/26/2008 3:41:20 PM
Hey there!!
I must say first and foremost THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to all those that made the event happen. I had a BLAST and can't wait til the next one. I have really enjoyed getting out and about again, even if I do have to drive an hour to do so hehehe. IT IS SOOO WELL WORTH IT!! It was nice getting to meet new people and I even mingled a little more than I did last time woo whoo, thanks to my mentor Denise hehehehe. You go girl "Arghhhh". Just got one question for you all.. "So, When is the next one hehehe?" Thanks AGain!!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 22
Posted: 10/26/2008 3:57:07 PM
Well, the next one hosted by us, will most likely be for New Years Eve! :) But I believe that Rhonda is trying to organize one for Nov or Dec, possibly out in the St. Charles area. :)

For those of you who want pics from Jim....please be patient and don't try and give our guy a heart attack with trying to send pics to everyone! LOL He will give me a disk of the pics and then I upload them....and you can click on the pics, and then right click save them. :)
 suepug1122
Msg: 23
Posted: 10/26/2008 5:07:20 PM
Thanks to Kat, Shellie & Linda for all your hard work~ You girls are the "Party Planner Superstars". I think everyone had "too much fun"!!

Russ, sugar you are welcome. I'll greet at the door with you anytime, and might even let you use my megaphone next time.

It was great to see everyone, the costumes were awesome! can't wait to see everyone next time.

(Kat ,all done with my pics)
 whatever0001
Msg: 24
Posted: 10/26/2008 5:30:20 PM
Ohhhhh my! What a night! I think that the Magenta persona took control of me. I always have a pretty good time.... Buttttttt this one was a riot... I may never be allowed to be a door greeter again..but it was all in fun. Now I'll get to posting my pics...
Thanks to Kat Shellie and Linda for all the hard work!
 sctrrdr69
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 10/26/2008 6:24:35 PM
had a good time as always, always glad to see old friends, and make new ones..
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Rocky Horror AFTERMATH (Photos)