Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Muscly women.?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ~Hams~
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Muscly women.?Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I wouldn't like to date a muscly woman but would quite like to be picked
up by one and then be thrown onto my bed but not to hard incase I fell off.

Would be handy doing the shopping in Tesco also as she could carry all the bags home.
 si-denada
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Muscly women.?
Posted: 10/28/2008 7:18:16 AM
Anthropometry is the study of human body measurement.

Whilst Alma is vaguely correct, I would have to disagree with the statement that size of the neck ALWAYS is half of one's waist measurement. It certainly isn't with me.

Take for example a group of Athletes, boxers in particular, their neck will usually be more than half of their waist measurement.

I'm not well conversed with Anthropometry, though I believe it is more associated with Anthropology, and has been extensively used in the past in forensics and criminology.

Anyhow I think huge muscles on either a man or a woman are not very attractive, though that is just my preference, many will be attracted to muscly people.

Edit; Cailin Beag...what is diddys?
 oggers
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Muscly women.?
Posted: 10/28/2008 11:33:20 AM
Dated a distance runner once ( think Paula Radcliffe type), she was well toned and yes even a few muscles ... almost made me feel like getting in trim !
 newguyhere1959
Msg: 41
Muscly women.?
Posted: 9/16/2015 7:10:28 AM
I agree, some guys do like it!
 TucsonPug
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Muscly women.?
Posted: 9/16/2015 9:00:20 AM
It's never occurred to me that I look like a bloke, cos I'm pretty sure I don't but I do have muscles and for an old bird I'm mighty glad I do. I don't want bingo wings or a wobbly butt. I'm no body builder but have played sport all my life, was swimming 70 lengths a day and doing an hour in the gym daily until recently. It's only come to a halt due to a car crash and feeling ill lately but as soon as I'm able I'll start again. I have a hard firm butt, I have muscular arms and legs like steel girders lol and tbh it's completely irrelevant as to whether it's attractive or not it's not intentional just a by product of being fit. I think Madonna is sinewy rather than muscular tbh, yes she has muscles but there's not an ounce of spare flesh on her frame. I'm not that strict with my diet, and I have more flesh on my bones so to speak. I'm certainly not gay and nor have any of the men been that I've dated over the years. Personally I can't see it's any different to preferring blondes, or skinny girls or BBW just horses for courses but I wouldn't date a bloke skinnier than me, If they have no muscles, skinny little arms and legs like 2 bits of string then I wouldn't be interested and tbf I think that would work both ways.
 David_Lang
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Muscly women.?
Posted: 9/22/2015 1:25:03 PM
Well I know a girl who since high school. She was tall and very thin. I always thought she was pretty. But most did not. A few years ago she started body building and now she has won many shows and I think she looks amazing! Her body is very defined. Does not mean I like guys but I love the commitment and strength she must have to change so quickly. I envy her drive but also think she is so gorgeous.
 Nottinghamfellow
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Muscly women.?
Posted: 10/10/2015 1:50:13 PM
I do like guys and I find the muscle mary version of men a bigger turn off than the woman at all.

I think exaggerated muscles on anyone look vile, just like those who are just skin and bones.... not nice on anyone....
 HatchVega
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Muscly women.?
Posted: 10/19/2015 7:14:51 AM
"Keeping in shape is one thing, but why would anyone (straight) want a woman who looks like a man?"

"so all straight men should prefer a woman without muscles .. so i'm assuming that you are that you are questioning the sexuality of any man who may like a woman with muscles and inferring they must be gay ....
as for women with muscles looking like men ... lets be honest most guys are less muscly and more wobbly

so ... just to clarify ... women with muscles look like men ... men who like women with muscles must be gay .... which is insulting to women, straight men and gay men ... is there anyone else you want to insult .. you might just as well say that all women with muscles must be lesbian !!!"

Spot on bro.
I personally find musculour women very attractive. I'm straight.
I think it comes from the WWF days... I always had crushes on the female wrestlers and admired their fisique.

In the western world, women are made to be weak both mentally and physically. They promote it constantly in magazines with these malnutritioned models... they give them skinny little barbie dolls and constantly condition our minds into what they want us to believe is beautiful.
Personally, I like a strong woman... a warrior woman. Though I go for intellectually strong females before I go for physical strength. A woman doesn't have to be a body builder for me to like her, just be mentally and physically fit.
In nature, animals go for the mate that they think will survive, and I think I am well intune with my instincts.

Any powerful women out there, feel free to send me a message :)
 wildfrontier
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Muscly women.?
Posted: 10/25/2015 3:49:57 AM
I've always said that I don't really have a type - I just find some women attractive, and some not so - it's no set combination of characteristics, just that certain something that some women have and some don't (for me that is, personally, not in general). There are some women who would be widely held as 'stunning' that I don't find all that attractive, and some that might not be typically viewed that way that I do - I wouldn't say no to a nicely toned or muscled lady if I found her attractive - in other words, if I fancied her I wouldn't rule her out solely due to that characteristic. Am I making sense? I think I might have trampled all over my own point and confused myself. Dammit ! Who am I? Where am I?
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Muscly women.?