Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > humor  > *why* questions...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 snorkeler
Msg: 2
view profile
History
*why* questions...Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
A couple of these are true. You get to figure out which.

Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?----To keep their ears warm. It gets cold up there.<-------------------TRUE

Why do toasters always have a setting so high that could burn the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat? ----Bagels.<----------true
how did I do?

Idiom drift, like "I could care less".

I thought is was "I couldn't care less"

not unlike -I don't give a rats a*ss
like ok are you trying to sell the things?
and the ever popular
"Save the Whale movement"
what do these people expect me to do swim after the whale and catch it in a baggy?

your twisted mind.......

tweedle_dum
Msg: 4
*why* questions...
Posted: 11/6/2008 1:28:39 PM
I like the fortune cookie one,Hows about getting some fortune cookies waiting till they are stale,then give them out,but make sure they say something like - `The next bite will be one of age` or `There will be squishing where there should be crumbling in you future`
 raxarsr
Msg: 5
view profile
History
*why* questions...
Posted: 11/9/2008 7:31:58 AM
as far as 1 shoe goes........i'm not sure myself...............but the pair of shoes hanging from the wires started during the great depression..shoes that no longer fit...or that you were done with...............it was customary to hang them on a fence or overhead wires...[they werent as high then]....so someone less fortunate could find and use them...........nowadays...i think its just a high school prank
 PAClassyLady
Msg: 7
*why* questions...
Posted: 11/21/2008 11:21:54 AM
Why is onomatopoeia so hard to spell, pronounce and remember?

PAClassyLady
Msg: 8
*why* questions...
Posted: 11/22/2008 9:44:58 PM
That's a highly inflammatory statement.
 PAClassyLady
Msg: 9
*why* questions...
Posted: 12/5/2008 2:02:42 PM
Why is it that when you talk to God it's called "Prayer", but when God talks to you it's called "Paranoid Schizophrenia"?

Show ALL Forums  > humor  > *why* questions...