Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > humor  > Have you ever taken food from a baby?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 night501
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Have you ever taken food from a baby?Page 1 of 1    
I dont know why so many people are voting to delete this thread. it was posted in the humor section. Some people just don't get a more morbid sence of humor.
 jojoaus
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Have you ever taken food from a baby?
Posted: 11/7/2008 3:16:52 AM
I do it every day! I work in a day care centre and yes... its one of the highlights for me. just looooooooooooove cold pureed veg... cant get me enough...
 brewswain
Msg: 5
Posted: 11/7/2008 5:15:16 AM
How do you vote to delete a thread and how do you know others are doing the same?
 snorkeler
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2008 8:55:58 AM

posted in the humor section

that it is, I don't find it funny, but hey that's just me-
I also don't like the "hospital humor" jokes like :
what did the paraplegic get for his birthday?
---------cancer----------
see - - just not funny to me-
but hey to each his own,
as for it being

morbid sence of humor

I wouldn't call it that either-
just in bad taste, but hey as long as you are not advocating harm-
I would HOPE all who read this would realize it's supposed to be a "joke"
 realvike101
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2008 2:50:05 PM
I agree with snorkeler some things are off limits, like I also dont believe in beating your spouse, altho I DO think there should be a place you can take them to have it done!!
Show ALL Forums  > humor  > Have you ever taken food from a baby?